Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Testlobby2

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the second tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby #2:
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- IcingSugar as Dona
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Duelrobo2
Decks: EXECUTE: JADEN_YUKI.EXE, EXECUTE: CHAZZ_PRINCETON.EXE, EXECUTE: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE

((Since we have far more people then I expected and I know we want testing to go quickly, a second room will make the dueling go by smoothly)).

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 11 times in total

AuthorMessage
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:50 am
The robot raised its hand as Horus's flame poured forward! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: CRYSTAL RAIGEKI. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: CRYSTAL BEAST AMETHYST CAT. DESTROY. HORUS THE BLACK FLAME DRAGON LV 6." The crystals shot at Horus, threatening to destroy him!

Kyle
LP: 7900
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6, Golem Dragon, 2 set s/t
Hand: 1, 1 [Polymerization]
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon
Banished: Nothing

TM-23234SR
LP: 7100
Hand: 2
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, 2 set s/t, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
Graveyard: Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat, Crystal Raigeki
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 pm
The storm of crystals surged towards Horus, who tried to block the storm with his wings......but his efforts were in vein. The crystals made contact, consuming Horus, who let out a roar as he left the field. "I will avenge you, Horus!" Kyle yelled as the roar echoed into silence. There's not much else to do.... I'll play one card face-down and end my turn!"

Kyle
Field: Golem Dragon, 3 set s/t
Hand: 1 [Polymerization]
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6

TM-23234SR
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, 2 set s/t, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 am
The robot drew its card! "DRAW: ONE CARD. SUMMON MONSTER: CRYSTAL BEAST AMBER MAMMOTH." Another colorful beast hit the field, trumpeting its challenge, as the robot showered his pegasus in jewels! "ACTIVATE EQUIP SPELL CARD: CRYSTAL RELEASE. EQUIP: CRYSTAL BEAST SAPPHIRE PEGASUS. BATTLE PHASE. CRYSTAL BEAST SAPPHIRE PEGASUS: ATTACK: GOLEM DRAGON."

Kyle
Field: Golem Dragon, 3 set s/t
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6

TM-23234SR
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth, 1 set s/t, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 am
As the pegaus speared towards the rock-like Dragon, Kyle reacted almost instantly. "I activate my trap card: Magical Arm Shield! This allows to me to choose 1 monster on your side of the field, and take control of it until the End Phase! Then, your beast's attack is redirected to the monster I choose! I think I'll take control of your Amber Mammoth!" Pointing at the mammoth, a box appeared in Kyle spell/trap zone. Then, the box opened, and two magical arms spring out, charging at the duel-bot's Amber Mammoth!
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:46 am
The pegasus charged forward, straight at.. the mammoth! It charged head first into it, dealing damage to Kyle before the mammoth was sent to the graveyard. The robot looked down at the crystal field. "END: TURN."

Kyle
LP: 7000
Field: Golem Dragon, 2 set s/t
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6, Magical Arm Shield

TM-23234SR
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, 1 set s/t, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
Graveyard: Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth, Crystal Raigeki
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:09 am
Brushing himself off after the blast, Kyle gave a sigh of relief, as his trap had protected his monster from destruction, as well as preventing a precious crystal from entering the duel-bot's S/T zone. That was too close! I need to up my game! Kyle thought to himself. "I need to up my game, so let's see what fortune my deck has for me! I draw!" Realising what he had just drawn, he chuckled. "I'll start off by activating a face-down! Go, Dragon's Rebirth! This allows me to banish 1 Dragon I control to summon forth a new beast, from my hand OR my graveyard! By banishing my Golem Dragon, I will re-summon my Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6!" As the rock-like beast shattered, the familiar shape of Horus emerged from Kyle's Graveyard. Kyle waited for a response.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 pm
The robot it seemed, had no response to the appearance of the Black Flame Dragon once more. "FAVORED MONSTER?"
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:33 am
Kyle nodded in response. "This will cost me some Life Points during my next move, but it will be worth it!" said Kyle, continuing with his move. "The card I drew is a useful one, but not as useful right now as my other face-down card! I activate my face-down Spell Card: Level Up! I can trade-in my newly-reborned Horus for an even bigger beast! Rise, Horus the Black Flame Dragon in your level 8 form!" The Level 6 was absorbed by the spell, which began to glow madly. After a few moments, a portal opened, bringing back the beast, even bigger and more threatening than he was previously!"I've been waiting to call you out my beast! While he is out, I am allowed to choose what Spells can be used and what spell's can't be, making every one of your Spell Cards useless!" Horus roared, as a new aura set upon the field. "Now, my beast, lay waste to his Saphire Pegassus!"
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:14 am
As the dragon charged at the Sapphire Pegasus, the robot flipped up its face down card, cutting a gem in half! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: CUT JEWEL. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: CRYSTAL BEAST COBALT EAGLE. REDUCE ATTACK: HORUS THE BLACK FLAME DRAGON LV8: HALVED. CRYSTAL BEAST SAPPHIRE PEGASUS: DESTROY: HORUS THE BLACK FLAME DRAGON LV8. OPPONENT DRAW: ONE CARD."

Kyle
LP: 7000
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, 1 set s/t
Hand: 1 [Polymerization], 1
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6, Magical Arm Shield, Level Up!, Dragon's Rebirth
Banished: Golem Dragon

TM-23234SR
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
Graveyard: Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth, Crystal Raigeki, Cut Jewel, Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:50 pm
(in the after-turn report, I've just realised neither of us has been acknowledging the Crystal Release XD)

Kyle could only watch as his dragon was vanquished by the pegasus, inflicting even more damage to his life points. Strange.... Kyle thought to himself. I feel weakened physically...... what's going on? Attemtping to ignore the pain now emerging from his right arm, he continued his turn. "All I can do right now is to end my turn with one monster in Defence mode! And now, thanks to the side-effect of your Trap Card, I can draw one more card upon ending my turn!"

Kyle
LP: 6000
Field: 1 Set Monster,
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6, Magical Arm Shield, Level Up!, Dragon's Rebirth, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 8

TM-23234SR
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins, Crystal Release (Equipped to Saphire Pegasus)
Graveyard: Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth, Crystal Raigeki, Cut Jewel, Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 am
((whoops >.> Good thing it's still on that Pegasus))

The robot drew it's card, pointing at the face-down monster. "DRAW: ONE CARD. BATTLE PHASE. CRYSTAL BEAST SAPPHIRE PEGASUS: ATTACK: FACE DOWN MONSTER."

Kyle
Field: 1 f/d monster, 1 set s/t
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6, Magical Arm Shield, Level Up!, Dragon's Rebirth

TM-23234SR
Hand: 3
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins, Crystal Release (Equipped to Saphire Pegasus)
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 pm
(Sorry for the long wait I've been quite busy over the last fortnight)
The pegasus charged into the face-down monster, destroying it. Once again, however, a light emerged from Kyle's graveyard. What had the duel-bot triggered now? "Thanks! You just triggered the effect of my Exploder Dragon! Thanks to it's effect, your pegasus is also destroyed!" Kyle pointed at the pegasus, as small explosions began to engulf it, preparing to send it to the graveyard!
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:05 pm
The robot seemed fine with the destruction, as the Pegasus collapsed into crystal. "ACTIVATE EFFECT: SAPPHIRE PEGASUS. MOVE TO: SPELL SLASH TRAP ZONE. ACTIVATE EFFECT: CRYSTAL RELEASE. ADD TO SPELL SLASH TRAP ZONE: CRYSTAL BEAST RUBY CARBUNKLE." Another glow appeared in the robot's field, as the seven crystals resonated in the Ancient City. "SET: ONE SPELL SLASH TRAP CARD. END: TURN."

Kyle
Field: 1 set s/t
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6, Magical Arm Shield, Level Up!, Dragon's Rebirth, Exploder Dragon

TM-23234SR
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus(S/T), Crystal Beast - Ruby Carbunkle(s/t), 1 face down s/t, Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 pm
I have to be careful now, Kyle thought to himself. With 3 Beasts in his S/T zone, he'll be able to tribute a monster to negate one of my Spell or Trap cards! "This duel's just getting interesting! Draw! I active the Spell Card; Summoner's Art! Thanks to this card, I'm allowed to add a Level 5 or higher Normal Moonster from my Deck directly to my hand! Any objections?"
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm
The robot responded quickly, as the reptile on the field shattered into crystal. "ACTIVATE EFFECT: ANCIENT CITY - RAINBOW RUINS. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: CRYSTAL BEAST EMERALD TORTOISE. NEGATE: SUMMONER'S ART."

Last edited by ShadowServer on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm
As the tortoise dissapeared from the field, Kyle's Spell Card was destroyed, preventing his attempted search from the deck! "Well, at least you can't negate any more Spell/Trap cards this turn. I srt one monster on the field and end my turn!"

Kyle
Field: 1 set s/t, 1 set Monster
Hand: 1 [Polymerization],
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6, Magical Arm Shield, Level Up!, Dragon's Rebirth, Exploder Dragon
Banished: Golem Dragon, Summoner's Art

TM-23234SR
Field: Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus(S/T), Crystal Beast - Ruby Carbunkle(s/t), 1 face down s/t, Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
Graveyard: Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth, Crystal Raigeki, Cut Jewel, Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle, Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise

Last edited by SilentSolitude on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : query solved, continued as normal)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 9 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9