Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Re-Test Results: SunMoonOR Empty
PostSubject: Re-Test Results: SunMoonOR   Re-Test Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Match Duel #1: Chaos Agents vs Frognarch

0/10 points

Deck Construction: 5/20 points
Performance: 8/20 points

Notes:

... I'm really not sure where to start here ...

Monsters: Zaborg, Obelisk, Junk Synchron, Slifer, Raioh, D.D. Warrior Lady, 2 Mobius, Only 2 Swap while running 2 Treeborn and 2 Ronin.
Spells: Swords of Revealing Light, Lack of enemy controller
Traps: Lack of Torrential but addition of Bottomless/Prison

I recommend just fixing the deck from scratch: I'm not sure if you know how Swap even works since you used it to bounce the treeborn on the field to the grave etc.

Game 1:

Wasting Soul Exchange on Raioh to get Mobius when you had Ronintoadin and I had no backrow.

Game 2:

Doing nothing on turn 1 when you could've summoned Swap Frog to send Treeborn to the grave.
Using Sword then summoning Swap Frog to ditch treeborn (which is questionable with Swords out anyway) and then not attacking my Sangan (which you could see) and just bouncing it back to hand (it would be understandable if you wanted to use D.D. Warrior on it but the next turn you attacked Sangan with Swap anyway)
Using Battle Fader to stop 1000 damage (at 8000 LP) when you didn't have a Monarch you could summon.
Using Swap to send Treeborn from the field to the grave.

Match Duel #2: Flamvellsworn vs Machine Rabbit

8/10

Deck Construction: 15/20 points
Performance: 16/20 points

Notes:

Fortress without Gearframe is questionable but you are running more machines to compensate for that. Lack of Judgement was alarming though, replace that 1 Fiendish Chain with it. In regards to the performance, you had the luckiest match I've ever seen. 6 Rabbits in the match and all of them within the first few turns. Problem is I didn't see anything else to be honest: it was the same play over and over again. The extra deck could also use some better rank 4 monsters. Fortunately my up-to-date version for the extra was in the other launcher which let me down a lot but either way you played well.

Game 1:

Rabbit - Tour Guide - Fortress - Rabbit - Black Luster Soldier. Nothing I can do, hand was too good.

2 x Rabbit

Game 2:

2nd turn Rabbit but you should've gone Shockmaster (which you should've had in extra). Nothing else you could done other than that. But top decking Rabbit when I was about to attack for game was just ridiculous.

2 x Rabbit

Game 3:

Rabbit - Limiter Removal for about 7800 damage in one turn.

1 x Rabbit

So in this one match you had 5 Rabbits: everyone of them before turn 8: God hand!

Replays:

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ZL0dBIDA1lJ%2F6LOoDCrdU4aFJSb4DRdO%2BA12XU4N4gA

Different Decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

Total: 57/105

You are in the Slifer Red Dorm.

Tester DP and 300 DP for re-test Transferred
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Re-Test Results: SunMoonOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results: SunMoonOR   Re-Test Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:46 pm
Locked.

Re-Test Results: SunMoonOR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1