Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:) Empty
PostSubject: Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:)   Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:) Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:50 am
Match 1

Zombies vs. Scrap LS: 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 12/20 points

Duel 1: You had One obvious mistake in this duel - you didn't chain call of the haunted to my creature swap and so I got to take your Scrap Dragon - and use its effect to destroy that same call of the haunted. At the end of the duel you were a little bit early playing the warning vs. z-master when mezuki is in my grave.

Duel 2: The Mirror Force on goblin zombie was somewhat questionable, it's usually better to keep it to other threats than use it against "floaters". You could try and push for game on the next turn but opted to play more conservatively - that's perfectly fine as I had one set S/T. Unfortunately for you, after you got my LP down I had the heavy storm and got control back with Roach and Solemn Judgment to secure my win. Your last hope in Avarice didn't get you any useful draw.

Deck: 13/20 points

Scrap deck with some LS techs - your trap lineup is decent, I'd recommend getting a second bottomless in there to replace the dark bribe which is "so-so" in such a deck. The spell line-up is OK though you're missing Dark Hole there which you should definitely add (maybe in place of monster reincarnation). For monsters I'd say you could do with more Ryko and less Quilbolts; also BLS with only 2 darks and 3 lights seems a bit of a stretch; Gorz would probably be a better choice here.
Your side deck of TKR and Honest was OK - though you've also added skill drains along with a 2nd lumina which is kind of counter productive - when you add skill drain you should try and take out as many mosters that would be negated by said skill drain. In the case of this specific match I think Skill Drain would hurt more of your monsters than it would hurt my own.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/Amelia%20-%20Test%20Match%201.zip

Match 2

Chaos Agents vs. Detiny Miracle Heroes 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 10/20 points

Duel 1: There was nothing much you could do after I solemned your BLS. You had some dead cards in hand there through the entire duration.

Duel 2: You've played better in this one while my hand was terribly stuck. Too bad you've made the big mistake at the end not calculating the damage correctly - you actually could win if you'd attack Leviair.

Deck: 7/20 points

You have too many cards here that are dependent on luck or on other specific game situations which would rarely happen. This in turn causes you to be at a strategic disadvantage in the duel (see duel 1 as an example of dead cards in hand). You should try and focus more on only a few combos and take out the cards with the higher potential to get stuck. Specifically - drop the BEWD and the Advance Draw and add in 2 D-Hero Plasma and Trade-Ins, these cards have a much greater synergy with the rest of the deck not to mention adding more Darks to allow the option to summon DAD more easily. Also, pot of avarice in this deck doesn't seem to good; you have 3 miracle fusions so chances are you'd have a low monster count in the grave. Also, do add Heavy Storm and Dark Hole - it is too much of a luxury to play without them and they are also excellent targets for Diamond Dude.
In the extra deck - you don't need the vision heroes as they cannot be summoned with Miracle Fusion - you should add Heroic Champion Excalibur - he's always a nice go to guy. Also, the BEUD isn't needed if you take out the BEWD - add the Destiny hero fusion if you're adding Plasmas to the deck.
You didn't use any side deck in this match - so work on that as well. Obviously you can add Super Polymerization to the side deck as you have enough E-Heroes in your main deck.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/Amelia%20-%20Test%20Match%202.zip

Total: 42/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 47/100

You'll be transferring to the Slifer Red dorms; work a bit on your decks and get in some more practice time so you'd do better in your next test.
Hood_;)

Hood_;)

Duel Career : 12-0-14

Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:) 2ntv8so
Squire
Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:) 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:)   Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:) Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 pm
Yeh that second deck wasn't really ready be tested and in terms of my side deck for scraps. It was designed for the test only, Heard that some of the decks i would likely face where like thunder-batts, gem-beast(warlords)

Yeh i diddn't acturlly notice that the deck i used in the first duel was draft one but yeh my deck is completely different now well ruffly. Might try monster reincarnation over dark hole.

But Yeh I knew my mistakes though diddn't notice the call of haunted one thanks for point that out and now that his is sorted i can do my instance retest yay
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:)   Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:) Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:53 am
Dorm assigned, Tester DP awarded and Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:)   Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:) Icon_m11

Forced Retest Result: Amelia_:)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1