Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Results: yarintheslayer Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: yarintheslayer   Test Results: yarintheslayer Icon_m11Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:06 pm
Match 1

Choas Agents vs. Harpies 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 15/20 points

Duel 1: You've played nicely off the advantage from Hysteric Sign and built a nice swarm; unlucky for you, I had honest to stop your attacks. A turn later I played Kristya to retrieve Honest - that was enough for game. No mistakes by you - just that you didn't have anything to stop my moves.

Duel 2: Nice early play with the Swallow's Nest to get the Rank 7 Play. And later again you correctly attacked into Hyperion to get the Channeler for the Big-Eye Play. Unfortunately for you, I had the BLS ready to take the game. No mistakes noted.

Deck: 14/20 points

First time I'm seeing a deck with the new Harpy cards. While the deck can go off with some nice offensive moves, I think you're lacking a little in the defence department. Try to balance it out a bit - consider taking out bird faces and maybe a couple of extra spells and try to fit in more defensive traps.
Your side deck of Veilers and Chain-D was a good choice.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/yarin%20-%20Test%20Match%201.zip

Match 2

Zombies vs. Wind-Up 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 14/20

Duel 1: The duel started slow at first you were waiting for your shark and I waited for offensive cards as well. By the time you've got the shark I already had 2 BTH ready - so your plays were stopped. After that I took the control with creature swap. At the last turn you had Torrential Set - I noticed you weren't sure whether to activate it after I summoned Pyramid Turtle. I guess you should have guessed creature swap was on its way. But at any rate - I had enough cards to finish it even if you've activated TT. To summarize: No notable mistake - but your deck build killed you there with cards stuck in your hand which could have been heavy storm or reborn instead. (See deck remarks below)

Duel 2: You got a nice start with the warning on Caius. However then you again had Zenmaines swapped and had to use your CD to turn it into fortress. Unfortunately for you - turn 9 I played Skill Drain - that carried me to the win; here you pay the price of not running MSTs at all; if not mained they for sure should come up from the side deck.

Deck: 9/20

Nice attempt at a wind-up deck - but you have all sorts of the sub-par WU theme cards while you're missing the 3 staple spell cards - Heavy, Dark Hole, Reborn; fix that ASAP. 3 Mained Veilers are also a bit too much, you can cut at least 1-2 of them and try to add more helpful spells instead.
In the extra deck you're also missing some staples - instead of running 3 Zenmaines, you should add Leviair and Temtempo. And for Rank 5 you should have Tiras in there - no need for 2 Zenmaister; even 1 is questionable these days.
Side deck of SIM and Debunk was OK; though as mentioned above I expected to see MSTs go up as well anticipating any WU hate continuos cards that are bound to appear.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/yarin%20-%20Test%20Match%202.zip

Total: 52/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 57/100

You'll be joining the Slifer Red Dorms.
I believe that if you fine tune your decks some more you could do much better in your next test.

Standard 100 DP should be deducted for the test.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Test Results: yarintheslayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results: yarintheslayer   Test Results: yarintheslayer Icon_m11Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:46 pm
Assigned, Awarded and Locked

Test Results: yarintheslayer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1