Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Retest  Results: YarinTheSlayer Empty
PostSubject: Retest Results: YarinTheSlayer   Retest  Results: YarinTheSlayer Icon_m11Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:31 pm
Match 1:

BlackWings Vs Ice Barriers 2:0 - 0/10 Points

Performance: 14/20

Duel 1: Gave up too soon. You had creature swap facedown and Foolish in hand. You could of foolished tidal and used his effect and from there you could've creature swap tidal for Blackwing Armor Master. Though i had a facedown Forbidden Lance i doubt that would've mattered. But you still gave up too soon.

Duel 2: Chaining MST to MST was unnecessary. Turn 5 you used tidals effect do discard a unneeded monster to the grave. I would have used tidals effect and creature swapped for Maestroke.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck:15/20 Solid Build

Match 2:

Thunder Vs Harpies: 2:0 0/10 Points

Performance: 15/20

Duel 1: First turn shock master good start.
Couldn't Really do nothing after i solemn judgement and d.prisoned your monsters.
No Misplays.

Duel 2:Sided Fissure. I wouldn't side Fissure against Thunders because the only card that is hurt by this is prism effect. Thunder SeaHorse still gets its effect because it doesn't need to be discarded to the grave. Turn 5 major misplay going Evilswarm Ouroboros while i had thunderking on the field. You could of attacked into thunder king with Harpie Queen and xyz summon either into a Sylphine or Lightning Plover.

Deck 3: N/A

Deck: 16/20

Ran Blackwing Gale The Whirlwind. I wouldn't have that in the deck even though you ran Zephyros. I would add a dark Simorgh to help with the level 7s. Make sure you add Light-Imprisoning Mirror To your side I see you didn't side that. Its good in siding for Harpies,

Total: 51/100

Bonus:
Attitude: +2
Different Deck +3

Grand Total Points: 65/100

You'll be staying in Slifer Red Dorm. Just fix your decks a bit and i'm sure you will get higher next time

Last edited by ^,,^Athena^,,^ on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
yarintheslayer

yarintheslayer

Duel Career : 49-0-46

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
Retest  Results: YarinTheSlayer 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: YarinTheSlayer   Retest  Results: YarinTheSlayer Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:57 am
now thats just harsh, true its your first test and all, but 10 for performance is what a duelist gets when he does mistakes in every match, every round, did i do it? no.
im not going to explain what i do and why i did that, but the main thing that bothers me is that you said "unneeded monster to the graveyard", the engine ice barrier is about is to send ice barrier monsters to the graveyard, and mostly gantala, cuz IB only works with the graveyard, so it's only logical that ill first use tidal's second effect to make the perfect setup to my graveyard.
and about the side deck options, i did not have anything to side against thunder, hieratics are not that common anymore so i removed it from my side deck, i found it useless.
but well, its your first test, and i hope the other teachers will tell you how to score fair and square
Goddess Of War

Goddess Of War

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: YarinTheSlayer   Retest  Results: YarinTheSlayer Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:44 pm
Or maybe nicer

If you had nothing but tidal and a beater you couldnt get out im sure you should used tidals effect instead of leaving yourself open considering my deck it wouldnt be hard to stay alive with your Life Points to the next turn but it is my first test and maybe i was a little harsh and i apologize
cagethedarkmaster

cagethedarkmaster

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 45-0-54

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: YarinTheSlayer   Retest  Results: YarinTheSlayer Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:06 pm
you weren't just harsh, you were inaccurate. You don't tell the Ice Barrier user not to mill Gantala. That's step 1 of the deck, no matter how they build the deck.
Goddess Of War

Goddess Of War

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: YarinTheSlayer   Retest  Results: YarinTheSlayer Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:11 pm
Thats true but if they have no, cards on the field in 2 cards in hand I dont think sending to the gravve is the best optio considering I had complete control over the field
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: YarinTheSlayer   Retest  Results: YarinTheSlayer Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:37 am
Tester DP Awarded and Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: YarinTheSlayer   Retest  Results: YarinTheSlayer Icon_m11

Retest Results: YarinTheSlayer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1