Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Test result: TheFabledKris Empty
PostSubject: Test result: TheFabledKris   Test result: TheFabledKris Icon_m11Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:43 pm
TheFabledKris' retest results

Match: 8/30

Blackwing vs Synchron

Match Deck Construction = 8/10 points
Match Performance = 16/20 points

Single: 10/10

Chaos Agents vs Frognarch

Single Deck Construction = 8/10 points
Single Performance = 20/20 points

Total = 70/100

Different Decks = +3 points
Attitude = +1 points

Grand Total = 74

Replays

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kh0imq

Notes

Match:

Game 1: very dodgy turn 7. You used Dark Hole first, and then Black Rose Dragon to get rid of one trap. After that you used all of your cards in the hand to summon Stardust Dragon. You should've kept Dark Hole in the first place if you plan on sweeping the field. If I happen to have Solemn Warning or Solemn Judgment, I would have cost me HP just to get rid of it. If it was Bottomless, it'd still let the BRD effect through. Even if I had Solemn Warning/Judgment, you could've used Dark Hole afterwards and summon SDD.

On turn 9 you could have ended it if you summoned Level Eater in attack position.

Game 2: Gorz was very obvious and I was prepared for it when you ended your turn. You would've been better off using Foolish Burial to send Spore away. Then summon Lonefire and use it's effect to get Tomato. After that you could've synchro summoned a level 8 with Spore (using it to remove Lonefire).

Game 3: Turn 5, you summoned Card Trooper in attack mode, while I had Macro Cosmos on the field.

Single:

Heavy Storm definitely saved you from defeat. But you made no missplays, so well done.

Congratulations, you made it in the Ra Yellow dorm!
TheFabledKris

TheFabledKris

Team : Unlucky1stDraw

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 2-0-3

Test result: TheFabledKris 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test result: TheFabledKris   Test result: TheFabledKris Icon_m11Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm
I dark holed turn 7 because rai-oh was on the field and i couldnt use tuning with it live on the board. and the one backrow i blew up with BRD could have stopped me from winning game 1 :p but other than that, yeah those were all misplays. i'll try agian in a few weeks :p
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test result: TheFabledKris   Test result: TheFabledKris Icon_m11Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:21 pm
Tester DP awarded, dorm awarded and locked
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test result: TheFabledKris   Test result: TheFabledKris Icon_m11

Test result: TheFabledKris

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1