Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:12 pm
First topic message reminder :

The ship made its away to the harbor. As it settled, men from the ship and on the pier began to secure it and get everything ready for the passengers to get off the ship.

The island although very small had many amazing features to it. What was visible as of now was a mountain off in the distance, sandy and rocky shores littered the edges of the island with waves crashing violently against the rocks at the rocky shores. A huge forest seemed to litter most of the island and a few open patches that seemed to be meadows or something of the sort. Castle walls popped up on top from the forest but the size of the forest engulfed the rest of it. And not far off from them was an average sized arena that gladiators used to fight in with what seems to be a hotel right next to it.

The men set up the stairs so that the people on board could get off.

"At last we are finally here..." Camula said out loud.

Camula leaps up to the nose of the ship and to the very edge. She raised her arms up and closed her eyes as she basked in the scene.

"Just thinking about the chaos that can happen here fills me with ecstasy... It's been to long my dear Duelist Trial... Now lets give these fools hell!"

Camula snaps her fingers and the captain threw down a wireless mic which Camula grabbed from midair. Camula cleared her throat.

"Attention all passengers the ship has docked at our destination, Duelist's Trial, if you can please exit the ship and make your way to the hotel that would be splendid. I will meet you down there momentarily. Thank you."

(This topic is not the entire island this is only the beginning, I will make other parts of the island later..)

Last edited by Liyana on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Some changes and adding things in)

AuthorMessage
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:42 am
As soon as Creed gets the keys to his room, all the t.v's turn on in the hotel and he sees a familiar face on the screen.

'' So it has begun ''

Creed quickly gets a porter to put his whisky bottle in his room and then he heads off to the Colosseum

When he reaches the Colosseum, he sees that most of the other competitors have gathered there already.

'' Hmm..the masked whisky guy isn't here yet..oh well ''

Creed slowly goes to the back and takes a seat, to watch the events unfold.

Last edited by Liyana on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:30 am
Camula noticed that everyone was gathering for the duel that was going to commencence, she lifted herself from her seat and looked down at the two "gladiators" below her.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" She began.

"It is my great pleasure to have you watch this duel that two of my staff have wonderfully accepted to do." Camula reveals a cunning smile knowing that hardly anyone has learned about the staff that has been travelling with them. Camula reveals a black rose from her sleeve which she holds close to her face.

"Now let Danse Macabre begin!"@

Camula throws the rose into the arena where it would fall exactly in the middle of the arena.

@ Danse Macabre
Info
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 am
Before the duel could begin a wicked idea struck Camula, this was her tournament that she was hosting here, why let her staff do all the work, it was time to show her lovely guests what they were truly dealing with. Camula bolted from her seat rushing to the edge where she dove head first. Although it seemed like Camula was falling to her death during midair she fixed herself to make it so that her feet would touch the ground first. Her loose outfit flapped and stirred looking like a flag that was being blown by an intense wind. Before she even lands to the ground it seems like she hovers and then drops down.

"Zack out of the way! I will face Maria. After all, I would love to entertain our guests after all."

Camula reveals her duel disk that she hid underneath her cloak and places it on her arm and activates it.

"Come now Maria, lets show these competitors what horrors they will be facing!

(Weill since Silent has been inactive and the ro out on hold.... I took his place)
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Duelist's Trial - Page 2 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm
"Well this is a pleasant surprise, i was hoping to duel Zack, but honestly I don't care who duels" Airam says as she readies her duel disk.

"Don't think I'm going to go easy on you, but just to be nice" Airam says as she take her spot and readies "I'll even let you go first so lets duel"
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:22 pm
(After various turns of dueling)

"Now King of the Skull Servants finish this duel!"

The purple robed skeleton being flew towards Airam and encircled her a few times till the skeletal being opened its cloak revealing nothing but darkness and a avalanche of human bones began to appear from the void pelting Airam which deducted the rest of her life points.

All the cards on the field vanished showing that the duel was over. "Well my dear that was a good duel indeed, close match since we both swarmed the field I should say."

Quote :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ush9m7
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:50 pm
After the duel ended and the final blow was landed Airam falls to one knee breathless.

"Man that's the kinda duel I enjoy," Airam says as she stands back up and looks to the crowd "you ALL better bring your A game, cause if you don't you won't last very long."

"Camula, that was enjoyable, I almost forgot that you can duel that good," Airam says looking over at her with a smile "I'm going to go freshen up and prepare for the others."

with that Airam turns and walks out of the arena.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 am
Hans is in the arena watching the duel. He thinks to himself

Hans: whoa those 2 are strong.......and the boss lady sure aint a pushover she beat her little assistant easily hmmmmm maybe i should have dueled maria back then on the boat so then it wouldnt be such a surprise but then again if camula chose her there must be a reason she must be holding back not trying to give a full show....i bet the boss was holding back too just to make herself not look so strong. something tells me that this is only the calm before the real storm.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:29 pm
Loyd looked at the duel, still shadowed. He dueled so much in Neo Domino City that he learned much in this domain. But he must admit... they are strong. This Trial might be more interesting than he thinked...
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:01 pm
Just before the last attack hits, Achille turns around and walks away. *I guess our host isn't all talk either. Still, I shouldn't underestimate that Airam either.* Once out of the colloseum, he finds himself in a trance; he likes being outside in the sun. "Well, time to start exploring." he says to himself, as he walks past the hotel and follows the beach.
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:13 pm
As Creed watches Airam falls to the floor, he looks straight at Camula.

''Heh..so she wasn't the hostess for nothing.''

TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:36 pm
*Mia looks away from the window, as she was watching the duel from her hotel room*

Mia: This Camula lady is so strange, even back on the boat when I asked for her help, she told me some nonsense and didn't help me after all... She seems to be mentally unstable. Anyway, I better have a look around, who knows, something interesting may happen

*Mia puts on her duel disk and goes outside, walking past unknown people. She then thinks to herself*

Mia: Hmmm... What should I do to draw some attention? Things seem to be too boring around here.

*As she thinks that, she decides to get check on Achille. However, as she is about to approach him, he seems to be heading somewhere, sneaking from the crowd around the arena, looking around to make sure no one is following him*

Mia: This is my chance... I will follow him and see what he's up to, but he cannot find out I am stalking him, or else I might be in trouble. This man is very rude, I still recall the way he humiliated me back on the boat... So now it's my turn, I will see where he's heading and then, I will make an impact once the time is right... I am sure he's up to something, something dirty and that's why he acts so strange ever since we arrived here... It's pay back time!
samsoni1

samsoni1

Duel Career : 1-0-4

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:58 pm
Seth just witnessed camula wipe the floor with Airam and a little bit shocked at the power camula has Seth thinks to him self.

Seth:"Well well well looks like camula wasn't all talk, well better Airam than me".

Honest:" Now that we know that this is not going to be an easy fight I think we should stick around".

Seth:" Agreed I think that might be a good idea let's-".

Seth gets cut off as he see's Mia going over to see Anchille.

Seth:" You have got to be kidding me, she just does not give up".

LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 pm
Camula looks over to her audience seeing that some have already left or are leaving.

"Well, well, am I not that entertaining for you all... Well then I just have to make sure that you all have some exciting encounter in the tourney then." She exclaimed in a eerie tone.

"Just be aware that Danse Macabre isn't over yet my lovelies, this was merely a warm up, a little preview of what is in store for you all in this dance of death!" Camula laughs wickedly.

"But for now I shall bid all of you adieu." she does a small bow "I've a lot of things to do for tomorrow, since the tourney shall be starting tomorrow. And please, don't kill each other till the tourney starts, alright? Now come Airma, let's go get the others and get ready for tomorrow."

Camula walks out of the arena heading off to her base of operations.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 am
Hans thinks to himself

Hans: something tells me in the back of my mind this tourney is the beginning of the end if anything i cant lose tommorow no matter wat
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:47 am
After recieving a message on her phone and hearing loud noises from across the island, Vyiktoria could hear very clearly what was going on from the beach and decides to relax while she can

LustfulZex wrote:

"Now let Danse Macabre begin!"

"I knew Camula wouldn't disappoint" - Vyiktoria says as she smiles to herself

--------

NickV wrote:
"Well, time to start exploring." he says to himself, as he walks past the hotel and follows the beach.

"I'm sure she scared every-" - Vyiktoria stops mid sentence and smells something so nostalgic and sweet in the air

*It's him, Miss Vyiktoria* - Likho says cautioningly

"I want him." - Vyiktoria says

As she's about to rush towards him she catches another scent,

*Who is this following him?* - She snarls to herself

*Calm down, Miss Vyiktoria we don't need another accident..* - Likho says hesitantly

"You're right.." - Vyiktoria says with a sigh, "But i won't leave him alone.. this scent is masked with perfume and product, another female from the boat perhaps?" - She thinks to herself

--------

*As She gets closer to Achille she realizes the pursuer is that pesky Mia from the boat. Before Mia gets in sight of the long shore Vyiktoria, at a speed no human could conceive, almost suddenly appears next to Achille on the shore and whispers in his ear,*

"I won't be far, behave yourself." - As Vyiktoria flee's as fast as she came to avoid Mia and decides to check in with Camula for tomorrow's events

*Vyiktoria makes her way to Camula's quarters and decides to wait there for her*
samsoni1

samsoni1

Duel Career : 1-0-4

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 am
(oooohhhh nick looks like you got some girl trouble)
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:52 am
(ikr y is it always him forget this im hopping in on this story... seems like fun xD)
Yubel

Yubel

Duel Season : 0-0-2

Duel Career : 41-0-51

YGOPro Name : Yubel

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:05 pm
Rex witnessed the duel between camula and Airam.

(Rex begins to talk to himself)
It seems Camula is a strong duelist after all But i hardly doubt she is any better then me.
(Rex then walks to the beach and lye's down enjoying the view of the sea)
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 pm
As Achille aimlessly follows the shoreline, Vyiktoria suddenly appears next to him. Somehow, Achille wasn't surprised and simply smiles and moves closer. Vyiktoria then whispers "I won't be far, behave yourself." Achille looks Vyiktoria into her eyes and says: "You know I will." Vyiktoria then runs off, while Achille continues following the beach.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:52 pm
After watching the Airam vs Camula match Hans chooses to go to the shore alone to have time to think. He notcies Mia on her way there. He remember how she was on the boat delusional loud and quite frankly pathetic. Though something stood out in that. In other times hes seen her duel on tv she was nothing like this. He believes this was an act and wonders if she is the enemy. He has to find out. So he goes unoticed and follows her.

Last edited by MasterMarcus on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 am
Achille has been walking for a good hour now and finally tiredness kicks in. He stretches and decides to turn around, but when he turns his face he sees a figure slowly nearing. Creeped out, he decides to take a detour through the nearby forest and an hour later reaches the hotel, where he quickly checks in, runs up the stairs and into his room, locking it. *Finally, some sleep...*
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:06 am
*As Mia was stalking Achille, she realizes someone is after her as well. Unable to continue following Achille, she finds herself hidden behind a tree, thinking to herself*

Mia: Whoever that fool is, he will pay for disturbing my personal investigation on Achille...

*Minutes later, she sees Hans wandering around, probably searching for Mia. She then steps right in front of him and activates her duel disk*

Mia: You! (Points at Hans) You have been following me for some time now, and I will demand an explanation right now! But before that, I must teach you a lesson about being a man to the ladies... You never follow them, no matter where they're heading. You might have disturbed my plans, but that will cost you dearly! After I defeat you, you will never even think of doing that again, not even come close to me! Now let's do this and once I defeat you, I wanna know the reason I have been followed!

*Mia shuffled her deck and puts it on the duel disk, as 8000 LP are displayed on it and the duel is about to begin*
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:15 am
After a while of following Mia turns around and sees him

TheAmazonGirl wrote:
Mia: You! (Points at Hans) You have been following me for some time now, and I will demand an explanation right now! But before that, I must teach you a lesson about being a man to the ladies... You never follow them, no matter where they're heading. You might have disturbed my plans, but that will cost you dearly! After I defeat you, you will never even think of doing that again, not even come close to me! Now let's do this and once I defeat you, I wanna know the reason I have been followed!

Hans: are u one of them? camulas gang? ( waits 2 sec for an answer and then)

Hans: no matter i guess ill duel the truth out of u

Last edited by MasterMarcus on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quote wouldnt show)
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 am
*After the duel, Mia de-activates her duel disk as she smiles to herself*

Mia: I didn't expect much of a challenge anyway... No one is quite at my level. Anyway, we had a deal... Speak up! Why were you following me? Who are you and what do you want from me?!

*Mia moves one step closer as she stares right into Hans' eyes with curiosity and anger*

REPLAY
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:59 am
Hans sighs and thinks to himself

Hans: seems like she isnt half bad next time ill try and win

then he askes Mia

Hans: are u one of them?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 2 Icon_m11

Duelist's Trial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next