Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:12 pm
First topic message reminder :

The ship made its away to the harbor. As it settled, men from the ship and on the pier began to secure it and get everything ready for the passengers to get off the ship.

The island although very small had many amazing features to it. What was visible as of now was a mountain off in the distance, sandy and rocky shores littered the edges of the island with waves crashing violently against the rocks at the rocky shores. A huge forest seemed to litter most of the island and a few open patches that seemed to be meadows or something of the sort. Castle walls popped up on top from the forest but the size of the forest engulfed the rest of it. And not far off from them was an average sized arena that gladiators used to fight in with what seems to be a hotel right next to it.

The men set up the stairs so that the people on board could get off.

"At last we are finally here..." Camula said out loud.

Camula leaps up to the nose of the ship and to the very edge. She raised her arms up and closed her eyes as she basked in the scene.

"Just thinking about the chaos that can happen here fills me with ecstasy... It's been to long my dear Duelist Trial... Now lets give these fools hell!"

Camula snaps her fingers and the captain threw down a wireless mic which Camula grabbed from midair. Camula cleared her throat.

"Attention all passengers the ship has docked at our destination, Duelist's Trial, if you can please exit the ship and make your way to the hotel that would be splendid. I will meet you down there momentarily. Thank you."

(This topic is not the entire island this is only the beginning, I will make other parts of the island later..)

Last edited by Liyana on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Some changes and adding things in)

AuthorMessage
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Duelist's Trial - Page 3 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 am
*Mia looks surprised at Hans*

Mia: Who I am is not the question here... The question is who are you! So stop dodging it and answer me right now!

*Mia looks angrily at Hans*
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:34 am
TheAmazonGirl wrote:
Mia: Who I am is not the question here... The question is who are you! So stop dodging it and answer me right now!

Hans: i didnt ask who u are everyone on the island knows about the crazy delusional duelists who cant control her emotions... the duelist who seems to think she is the best and no one can beat her....

I asked you if u were in Camulas gang are u with them or not ?
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:38 am
*Mia stares at Hans with disgust*

Mia: This is none of your business... and you know what, I had just about enough of you. Just make sure I don't see you nearby anytime soon... For your own good.

*Mia turns around and makes her way back to the hotel, she puts her duel disk in the closet and lays down in bed*

Mia: Tomorrow... I will show them what I am made of! I will make them go "Wow" once they see me defeat my opponents one after another. And whoever that fool was today following me, he better not mess in my business again or else he will suffer the consequences.

*Thinking about the recent events, Mia finally falls asleep*
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:26 am
Seeing that most of the duelists had left Creed gets up and heads of towards the hotel.

He checks in and goes to his room. Quickly he goes to sleep, awaiting Camula's next announcement.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:30 am
Hans: i guess i was wrong shew wasnt one of them if she was she wouldnt run away

After this turn of events he goes to the shoreline to think about his actions. he knew he was wrong to be so blunt and mean. He didnt like it when people were that mean to him. He decided to apologize but he didnt dare do it face to face. Last thing she needed was for her to get any madder. Somehow when they was dueling he noticed that it was all an act, the crazyness. He noticed that she was just faking it just to make people think she was easier prey. Though the game is all used up and now she isn't fooling much of anyone. He decides to write a letter to her and slip it under her room. So he goes to the penthouse and does exactly that it read

Dear Mia Valentine,

I just wanted to apologize for my actions earlier today. That I actually thought you was part of Camula's gang.
I also wanted to say your act isnt fooling many people. Well at least not me. You pretend to act crazy scared and delusional so no one can truly see the true you and keep you under the radar as not one of the biggest threats on the island. You have proven to me at least your a competitor and threat even though i was going easy on you.
Since you are apart from Camulas gamg i now presume you have no idea the threat on the island. So i assume you will want to know and if you choose to take me up on my offer meet me on the shorelne tommrow around noon and all will be clear.

Sincerely
Hanson Alistor
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:45 pm
The owl Nyra swoops down from the night finding the hotel where the competitors sleep. Now the owl wasn't the bird of the Greek Goddess of Wisdom for nothing. The owl unlocked the hatches on the windows of each competitors using nothing but its claws while still having the letters in her jaw. She would then fly in drop of the letter and carry on till her mission was completed and headed back off into the castle
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:17 pm
Zack shot awake, sweating from the reoccurring nightmare he had just had. Sitting up in his hotel bed, he switched his lamp on and remembered about the events earlier that day. ”It’s a shame I never got the chance to duel today. To be fair though, it was a good decision for Camula to duel personally. Impacts the other fools more.” he muttered to himself, picking up the book he had been reading since they had left on the boat. Opening a hidden compartment in the cover, there was a crumpled and torn photo…. his family. He closed his eyes, remembering the rage he had felt that fateful night years ago… his lightning mark throbbing. Clutching his arm, he felt rage take him again. ”This mark is starting to irritate me greatly! I need to know what it’s trying to tell me….” he muttered frustratingly. Trying to ignore the pain, he went back to sleep…. and hopefully away from nightmare.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial   Duelist's Trial - Page 3 Icon_m11

Duelist's Trial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3