Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 pm
First topic message reminder :

Basically the Duel Academy Auditorium was set up like any other school auditorium. They have a decent stage that is raised significantly up from the floor. The walls are painted black and all they seem have for lights are stage lights, like ones that you would see at a typical performance stage. Though, the air in auditorium is quiet stale as there is poor ventilation. The ceiling is also significantly high and you can only really notice the dust and cobwebs that congregate at the corners when most of the lights are on and the shadows retreat. Basically the auditorium seats are screwed to the floor with seats that come down, and are stuffed with absorbent cushion material.

AuthorMessage
Colonel176

Colonel176

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 6-0-6

Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:40 am
I wonder what all the fuss is about?
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Team : Hopeless Meths Dealers

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : xBlackMagician

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:26 am
Death Cast is waiting since over 5 hours...
He is shouting: "Eyyy Head Slow Mistress !!! Show yourself i wanna sleep"
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:48 pm
Mirroring the students Sin taps the edge of the seat uncomfortably. As he waits he senses q pair of eyes studying him, with the uncomfortable feeling dissipating by the minute he relaxs slowing still wishing the headmistress wouldn't take so long
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Team : Hopeless Meths Dealers

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : xBlackMagician

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:47 pm
But the head mistress still doesn't answer.
So Death Cast is going to leave the Auditorium...

But then he thought...
"Hmm... if i leave now that could have a bad ending
for me... Maybe i should stay here...
But in this time i wanna have some action..."

So he shoutet:
"Ey, anyone here for a duel?"
magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:10 pm
Vlad's faintly heard somebody shouted, but ignored it since he can't find who did those.

"HOOOAAAAHHHMMMM, maybe i'd better go to cafetaria first. who knows headmistress is hanging out there... Yeah, that's probably."

So then, Vlad's leaving the auditorium and heading to cafetaria to get his chocolate milk.
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:05 am
Vlad is on his way to the auditorium holding his milk's cup when he suddenly bump someone which almost make him spill his milk.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:40 pm
Sky looks about wondering what the hold up is.
She spots Edward and waves to him.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:28 pm
The Head Mistress makes her way on stage. Her expression seems to be rather concerned and more solemn this time it seems something is clearly on her mind and it is not good. As she reaches the center stage she grabs the mic and begins to speak.

"I have gathered you all here as it has come to my attention that some mysterious strangers have been attacking numerous students here at the academy. One of them was found on the library unconcious after our librarian discovered him during her rounds in the library. Though it has come to out attention that he was actually one of the students that went missing last year..."

The Head Mistress takes a long pause unsure what to say next, who wouldn't blame her though? Nothing was adding up here...

"Due to these circumstances I want everyone to be alert, I would suggest traveling in pairs to make sure no one will be ambushed by these mysterious people. Plus if you see or confront any of these strangers please locate a faculty member or me of this situation to keep us updated."

Yet again she takes another pause, she tips her head slightly down with a little saddened expression on her face. Feeling utterly helpless to help safeguard her students, but suddenly the light catches on her necklace of the goddess of justice and makes a little shine. At that exact moment Sonia raises her head with a new face of confidence.

"But trust me, when we find who ever is doing this, you have my word that they shall atone for the crimes that they have committed here and shall face justice all in her full circle!"

And with that note she makes exit unable to say another word.

[Game Master Note]

Basically how this will work out is that my dear NPC, Incelebratus, may randomly pop out of nowhere and challenge a playable character to a duel (these are forced duels), if they are able to win they will receive a prize by picking one out of three cards from the NPC Deck.

This is not the only case, also once an NPC has been defeated, they will leave hints which is vital to the story's progression and finding out who is pulling the strings. Teamwork is strongly encouraged as the NPC will not always strike the same person and will leave clues scattered to various playable characters, and a reminder that using any information that is out of your character's perspective is not allowed (e.g. The book that Vlad has obtained, only he knows about the book, do not roleplay that you know he has the book or etc, cause your character wasn't there at the time)
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Sin more excited than scared looks at the faces of the other students sat on the auditorium. Many have shocked faces and some with scared faces but most seem to have the same excited expression as he did. Remembering what his guardian had taught him about detectives and clues Sin steps out of the auditorium looking genuinely uncaring about the situation. But he also remembers that he must make alliances as they were key to finding out what was going on. Reluctantly he looks around expectantly then walks to where the headmistress had stood and called out: "I think the headmistress is right we should keep together and so I am willing to work with pretty much anyone a long as they can work with me."

But in the back of Sin's mind he kept thinking, "But wouldn't working alone be faster?"......
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:05 am
With a srug and a smile as the information passes over her head.

"Time to explore the rest of the campus" she thinks as she heads for the door.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:01 am
After hearing the speech by the head mistress Thana looks around at the expressions of the other students and chuckles to herself.  "Oh please mysterious strangers, I've seen much worse come from my clans rituals, these strangers don't scare me a single bit, travel in pairs, pssh, I'm a loner and can take on anybody who wishes to mess with the Chandra clan".  As the speech ends Thana get's up and walks out of the building.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:27 am
Sirius gets up from his seat and exits the auditorium swiftly.

''Finally...'' He says with out any expression in response to Sonia Etzels speech regarding the mysterious instances.

Last edited by Salik on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:49 am
Leo watches the headmistress finish her speech from the back of the auditorium.

"Hmm... so this might keep me entertained for a while..."

Leo leaves the auditorium, smiling and hoping one of the attackers will find him.
VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Team : RIP

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 am
Lex leaves unnoticed the auditorium: "Seems like all the bad boys are fired up, how convenient for me" *laughter*.
simtem

simtem

Duel Season : 5-0-4

Duel Career : 9-0-15

YGOPro Name : Simtem

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:53 pm
Simmy entered the auditorium and found out he missed the speech he asked people for information but everyone was too lazy to answer so he declared a duel....
Puffy

Puffy

Duel Career : 27-0-35

YGOPro Name : Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:26 am
Izard takes little notice of the announcement given in the Auditorium and leaves as soon as it is over heading straight towards the Obelisk dorm.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:18 pm
While the headmistress is telling everyone about the missing student and how others went missing, Marth is still leaning against the wall staring to the ground - but now with a shocked expression. He thinks to himself: "a student in disguise attacked someone, then fell into a coma? What if I, too, was one of them at one point? That'd explain the gap in my memory. No... then the headmistress would already have questioned me. Besides, I don't even know anything prior to arriving in this academy. That cannot be related."

After the shocking speech, he notices people are already leaving. Some shocked faces but strangely a lot of grinning and, what Marth believes are, overconfident ones. Marth hopes they don't get too confident because there must be something shady going on behind all of it. He takes his leave too and heads towards the Obelisk dorm.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:49 pm
Atticus hears the whole speech carefully and after he's done , He thinks to himself about those mysterious people that keep attacking students then he hears of the library and strange things happening there and how big it is and then he decides to go there to gather some information and learning more about his 3 cards.

"If they dare cross my path" , He said smiling and heading off to the library.
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:57 pm
Enjoying his milk, Vlad listened to the headmistress speech. And again, he left before the headmistress could finish her words.

"Travel in pair, what a pain.... i think i would pass on that one....or shouldn't i?"

He thinks hard while making his way to the dorm.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Sirius approaches the auditorium and see's the Slifer student who was attacked by the supposed shadow duelist...

''Hey, wait up!'' Sirius shouts out from a few yards away...

''I wanted to talk you about what happened...''
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:24 pm
Making his way to the Cafeteria ,He passes by the Auditorium to luckily find the student that was attacked and another student shouting at him

"Hmm , Perhaps I can look for some clues or ask this guy a few questions" , He said.

Atticus Heads towards the student seeking answers!
Colonel176

Colonel176

Duel Career : 6-0-6

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:42 am
huh, interesting, better head back to my room
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:39 pm
Spooked Sky runs down the path from the slifer dorm, ahead another slifer looks like he is coming up she swerves a little to avoid him but at the last instant he seems to stop and turn.
CRASH ! Sky runs stright into Vlad bouncing off him and landing on her backside a few yards away, a cup he was holding in his hand summersalts through the air and lands like a waitress hat on the side of her head with a plop. At first nothing happens then slowly a line of light brown liquid flows accross her forhead and down her nose to drip slowly off the end.

Sky looks first shocked then a little angry then close to tears but as the first few drops of liquid bounce on the square she giggles " Opps sorry ! the names Sky nice to meet you Smile "
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:00 pm
Just when Vlad's about to answer the man's call, a girl "bump" him quite hard.
The girl seems extraordinari-ly careless. as he stood, Vlad's trying to help the girl back to her feet as well,
"err, sorry about that... are u alright?." (i should gulp that down beforehand, thank god i hadn't ordered 'hot' milk), when the man who called him before is finally approached them.

(this academy is much....much... livelier than i expected. Or is it just me takes my living here too serious? Maybe i should learn a thing or two from them.
No! i have to focus on finding Marina! that's my top priority!)
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:05 am
"Oh ! thanks Smile " Sky removes the cup from her hair causing a flow of sticky brown fluid to run down from her hair "I prefere Strawberry myslf" Looking at who Vlad spoke to she sees Sirius.
"Hi again ," "seems like you never quite catch me at my best Smile"

She offers the cup back to its owner with a grin " sorry what did you say your name was? "
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium - Page 2 Icon_m11

Duel Academy: Auditorium

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next