Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 am
Many circular tables are scattered across the room with at least three to five chairs at each table. The floor of the Cafeteria is made up of white tiles with black tiles scattered around in a specific arrangement. Unlike like most school lunches, the food served here doesn’t actually look awful or in some cases looks at you. The food is actually really good and is actually look forward for many of the students. The cafeteria staff is nicely mannered as well can sometimes be seen making nice conversations with the students. And even though they have lights on the ceiling they only use them at night as they have a giant skylight room that sheds light down from the sun.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Duel Points : 100

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Duel Academy: Cafeteria  2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 pm
"So I beat the rush" Sky smiles, she orders a fish with fries and a cola.

Taking a seat on a nearby table, she sits and eats.

VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Team : RIP

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:27 am
Fresh like the Prince of Bel Air after his nap - Lex decides to get some food and walks straight to the cafeteria. As he enters it everybody is staring at him. Without giving a single damn he orders his food. He sits down at some random table. As he sits down he notices this girl eating fish and fries. "Enjoy your meal", he tells her and starts to eat.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:51 am
"Hmm," looks up, looks at her dinner "Oh yes is great ! Not sure about these shoes they gave me think they may clash with my hair !" Looking down she stabs a fry with her fork then waves it in his direction, " Are you new as well? My name's Sky quite quaint eh ?" She waves the fork close to her mouth "Sky of the Sky Dragons." Chomp the fry comes to a bitter end. " Whats yours ?"
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Team : Hopeless Meths Dealers

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : xBlackMagician

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:59 pm
Death Cast arrived the cafeteria.
1 coffee would cost 50 cent.
But Death Cast wants to drink 2 coffee's.
But he has the rest of his money in his room,
and dont wanna walk so far... so he says:

"Lex!! You will pay my second
coffee!! I challenge you for a duel, the winner will
get both coffees yours and mine!!"
VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:04 pm
Lex replies: "The Name? Yeah, it's kinda unusual. My name is Lex." As he finishes this sentence some guy interrupts their chat and tells Lex: "You will pay my second coffee!! I challenge you for a duel, the winner will
get both coffees yours and mine!!". Without a second thought Lex accepts the challenge and they step out of the cafeteria.
VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:18 pm
Lex had this cruel expression on his face, like of a sadist as he crushed DeathCast in this duel. "Get yourself some coffee, I had enough fun *loud laughter*": with these words Lex leaves the cafeteria.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4dpiro
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:21 pm
Death Cast looks a little bit shocked...
He can't beleave that he lost his first fight.
Aswhile he drinks his coffee he thinks:
"One day i'll kick you back"
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:13 pm
Death Cast feels like the coffee made him stronger.
He goes out of the cofeteria...
On his way to the next room he only thinks at his next duel.
He dreams how Lex is screaming for his wife...
The thoughts about Lex's painly defeat makes him feel alive...
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:13 am
Sky finishes her meal, "Wow the guys here are so odd! "

She returns her tray to the rack and skips out of the dinning room.

Last edited by Icingsugar on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:04 am
After running for a long time, Lee was attracted by the lovely smell of fish and chips.
"Oh yea this is perfect especially after running for a long time."
Lee orders Fish and chips and starts eating it straight away after sitting down.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:00 am
A very high shrill is heard from the intercom horn that was setup near the area. The Head Mistress's voice is heard.

"All students report to the Auditorium for an emergency announcement."
magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:20 pm
"Well, headmistress isn't here either. Hmm...maybe if i wait a litle bit longer she might come ^^."

"A big cup of chocolate milk, please." Said Vlad to the canteen lady.
"I wonder if headmistress could gave the 'emergency' announcement through the speaker rather than make us gathered in auditorium instead."

Not long after, his order came and Vlad gulp it like he hadn't drink for a couple of days.

"One more, please... I'll bring one to the auditorium, just in case."
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:25 pm
Sin enters the cafeteria cautiously his mind making furious calculations and predictions. He grabs a sandwich and sit down with a pen and some paper. And starts to make an assessment of the situation of the Academy

So.. That's how it is eh?"
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:19 am
Sirius enters the Cafeteria, grabs a drink and takes a seat on an empty table by the windows...

''Something doesn't feel right at this Academy...'' Sirius thinks to himself.
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:15 am
Sirius finishes his drink and leaves the cafeteria.
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:36 pm
Vlad's now at the clerk desk ready to make an order.

"A big cup of chocolate and strawberry milk, and a.......(that guy seems serious, he might fancy bitter coffee, nah...what student drink bitter coffee) Latte, please."

putting a tray of his ordered drink on a table, he make a seat on a bench. "C'mon guys, sit here. I'm buying. Here, strawberry one for u, and a Latte for u."

"So, let me start...I'm enrolled here on a particular purpose which i believe applied to you guys as well. Since you're the one who called me firsthand, why don't we start with you....Sirius isn't it? anything you'd like to ask me?"
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:57 pm
''Urmm.. thanks...'' Sirius says, a bit caught off guard by Vlads hostility.

''Anyways... so talk us through what happened during your encounter with the shadow duelist...'' Sirius says, as he takes a seat.

Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:30 pm
Taking a seat at the table Sky looks at the two guys sensing a little tension she decides to break the Ice. " thanks Vlad strawberrys my favvv mmmm" She takes a big slug of the milkshake making a loud slurping noise with the straw "he-he sorry guys Smile "
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:59 pm
Vlad's secretly observe the two students behavior as he thinks about his next move.

(Maybe i'll tell them the gist, but i think it's too early for them to know about the book.....at least for now.)

"Well, they came from nowhere wearing this obviously suspicious mask and cape and then challenge you to a duel like a maniac. And when u beat them.....pooof.....it turns out to be a student which known to be missing."
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:02 pm
''I see...'' Sirius while thinking how students become dark duelists...

''And what happened after the duel?'' Sirius asks curiously.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:22 pm
Sky seems a little lost in her milkshake, then looking up she says " I wonder how many are missing and where they were last seen before hand ?"

"It would be intresting to find out if the Library was the last place that guy was known to of been ."

"do you think the Librarian would remember Vlad ?"
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:52 pm
''I see...'' Sirius while thinking how students become dark duelists...

''And what happened after the duel?'' Sirius asks curiously.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sky seems a little lost in her milkshake, then looking up she says " I wonder how many are missing and where they were last seen before hand ?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlad seems unusually unappetited to his milk.

"i don't know much myself. After the duel, the boy seems unconscious, but i don't know more than that, i just about to go to infirmary to ask about that boy's condition myself.

your speculation are interesting Sky, it might be good to know where the students last been seen. even though i doubt library would be one for that boy. it seems the librarian has never seen him before either. if she did, she would recognized and scolded him, isn't she? (and that old hag slap my head instead like i'm the one to blame...). But u could ask her personally if u want to. Just hope that she's not senile enough to remember that."
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:10 am
Sirius looks at Vlad thinking that he knows more than he's letting on, but doesn't pry into it any further...

''Well thanks for telling us what went down, and thanks for the drink ^_^'' Sirius says with a feint smile.

He stretches his arms out, accidentally making contact with Sky's left breast... Sirius quickly retracts his arms...

''Oo, sorry about that... Well guys, I'll be off, there is still a few things around the academy I haven't checked out yet so I'll see you guys around hopefully... Take care and try not to wander around alone, seems the students here aren't safe...''

Sirius gets up from his seat and heads for the Cafeteria exit.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 am
Sky pushes her seat back a little and look at Sirius with a half squint a crooked smile crosses her face as she says " see ya Sirius".

Looking back at Vlad she says " I think we should check out the med centre first and then I think I might know how to get a bit of info from the librarian." She takes a large drink of the milk shake before looking back at him. " I hope you don't mind me tagging along with you for a bit but this missing duelist things got me a bit spooked ? And yes if you want I'll duel you Smile ".
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  Icon_m11

Duel Academy: Cafeteria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next