Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:59 am
The Obelisk dorm is what most students in Duel Academy dream of getting in to. The Obelisk Dorm doesn’t even slightly resemble a college dorm at all, but more of a fancy mansion. Sleeping on the Obelisk dorm beds is like sleeping on a cloud, plus their rooms are basically the same size of an average bedroom at home. Usually many experienced duelists qualify getting into the Obelisk dorm but they do not have the money to get into the Obelisk dorm, usually making it a den of wealthy upper class students. Though some may get really lucky and have the school pay for them to enter if they are exceptionally talented.

Last edited by LustfulZex on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:54 am
Sirius enters the Obelisk blue dorm.

''All these upper class materialistic things are meaningless...''

Sirius begins to walk up to his room
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:24 am
Marth stops infront of the big building which houses the Obelisk dorm members. "So this is where I'll be spending my time." he says with awe, wondering what will be waiting for him inside of the building. If not for the academy paying for his room, he wouldn't have been in the Obelisk dorm. He thinks to himself: "I'll have to keep winning if I want to stay in this dorm.", as he looks at his ace card which he just pulled from his deck box. He then puts it back in the box and walks towards the door.

As he opens the door, he peers inside and sees a lot of expensive-looking furniture. The hallway is incredibly big with stairs at the end. He moves up the stairs and finds his way to his room. When he enters, he notices that even his room is filled with expensive furniture: couches and a big television; a huge window with the academy in sight; his own bathroom; everything he could want. He lays on his bed, staring at the ceiling. A big chandelier is in the corner of his eye as he thinks of what he should do now. It'd probably be best to see who his fellow dorm members are; scout the competition. He didn't see anyone on his way his room though. Figuring it'd be best to go to the main gathering place in the mansion, he leaves his belongings on his bed and walks out of his room. After locking the door, he goes downstairs to the lounge. Once there, he lets himself fall on a couch and waits patiently.
riou

riou

Team : Midnight Carnival

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 138-0-117

YGOPro Name : riou/shi~en/rin

Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:59 pm
..........to think that someone would challange me Suddenly, but that was fun  ^^
i guess i need to get changed first. said rin hurriedly enter her room.

=================
first blood
rin vs raich patoux

replays:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8mp6bm
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 pm
Leo walks in the dorm to see somebody siting by the couch.

"Hmm... so I'm not the only one who is bored, are you up for a duel?"
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:53 pm
Sirius hears door's opening and voices coming from the Obelisk living area, he comes half way down the stairs and leans over the banister to see 2 individuals near couches having a conversation...

''Hmm.. looks like someones made a duel challenge...'' He says to himself quietly.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:00 am
Marth is sitting in the couch with his eyes closed, when he hears footsteps coming closer and closer. An unknown voice says: "Hmm... so I'm not the only one who is bored, are you up for a duel?" Marth opens his eyes and calmly replies to the challenger: "Sorry, I'll have to decline." He then notices a figure in the corner of his eyes and continues: "Besides, it seems we're not alone."
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:47 am

"Besides, it seems we're not alone."

Grinning, Leo glances at the door "Well, it seems like my friend here noticed you too. Come on out."

He takes a coin out and starts spinning it through his fingers, "So are you going to entertain me?"
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:19 pm
Lee runs everywhere in the Obelisk Dorm but still can't find his room, "This place is like a maze, at this rate it will be impossible to find my room."
Lee runs upstairs... runs to find the stairs to go down again and saw someone leaning over the banister on the way downstairs.
"Hey, do you know where my room is?" shouts Lee
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:01 pm
Sirius looks at the frantic boy, bewildered by his sudden approach....

"Urmm... no sorry I don't, maybe you should go ask those two down there..." Sirius says as he points the hyper active boy in the direction of the 2 individuals down by the couches.

Sirius then begins to walk down to the couches area as he notices he was called out by 1 of the individuals.
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 pm
Lee jumps downstairs, past the banister guy who was called by one of the individuals. His landing was a fail which made his deck fall out of his pocket. All the cards in his deck are now everywhere in the room.
"... Well this is awkward, can you guys help me to collect all my cards please? And also direct me towards my room.", says Lee to both of the individuals.
"Did I break up a heated atmosphere?" Lee asks in a confused voice.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:07 am
"I believe we'd need your name to know where your room is." Marth says, as he looks at the new guy picking up his cards. He continues: "It is best that we introduce ourselves. To keep it short and simple, my name is Marth Aran. I am here to see if this academy has a link to my past."
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:20 pm
"Oh, I see. My name is Lee, Lee Gannon and I like cannon... damn I am so good at rhyming because I focus so much on timing!" says Lee as he picks up the last card.
"I am here because I want to be known as one of the best duelists and also earn through dueling too."
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:57 pm
Sirius, after looking down at the frantic boy pick up his cards, looks at the other 2 individuals...

''Names Sirius, nice too meet you, and in regards to your duel challenge, I'm still a rookie despite wearing blue, that being said, this guy here, Lee if I'm not mistaken, has his deck out already so maybe he would be happy to duel you... ^_^'' Sirius says with a feint smile.

Sirius thinks to him while still smiling at the individuals... ''Fake smiles... If I myself, can use them like this, it means anyone can... I can't trust anyone... I WILL NOT TRUST ANYONE!''
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:19 am

With a grin, Leo gets up from the couch.

"Well... I guess today just isn't the time."

As he passes Sirius he grabbed his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Don't think that fake smile is fooling anyone, besides I choose who I duel."

Patting his shoulder twice, Leo makes his way up to his room.
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:47 pm
Sirius looks over his shoulder as the individual walks off after whispering that message to him...

''Seems like these guys might be stronger then they're letting on...'' Sirius thinks to himself.

''Well that was something... ^_^'' Sirius says to the other two.

''I think I'll go check out the rest of the Academy now, see you guys around.''

Sirius heads off, out the Obelisk Dorm House.

''I need to see what everyone's capable of... and then, and only then... will they see what I'm capable of...'' Sirius whispers with a malicious grin on his face.

magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:21 pm
"I thought it's already late...."

said Vlad, who's currently confused with the time flow, thanks to a certain man.

"well, let's see where everyone seems to gather."

Vlad, who thinks the Obelisk dorm is a cafetaria, march to collect information.
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:51 am
Lee runs to find his room after saying farewell to Marth, Sirius and the third individual who didn't state his name.
After another 15 minutes of running around he finds his room where he unpacked everything and made himself feel like at home.
"Ok I am ready to go out and explore! Oh wait I already explored the blue dorm. Guess its time to go outside and see what I can find."
Lee runs out of his room then runs out of the dorm
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:01 am
A very high shrill is heard from the intercom horn that was setup near the area. The Head Mistress's voice is heard.

"All students report to the Auditorium for an emergency announcement."
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:11 pm
As everyone leaves the meeting room, Marth wonders what to do next. But fate decides it for him as a message was broadcasted through the intercoms. He grabs his deck from his room and sets off for the Auditorium. When walking out of the Obelisk dorm, he sees a Slifer member near the gate but decides to leave him alone. He must have heard the message too.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:29 am
Approaching the Obelisk dorm she does not even have have to focus her mind a wave of Decadance, envy and contempt hits her. She goes no closer and heads for the docks hoping to clear her head.
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:19 am
Wandering around, after leaving the cafeteria, Sirius finds himself outside the Obelisk Blue Dorm, instead of going in he decides to take a seat under a nearby Oak tree. He pulls out his deck and looks at his main Monster as he remembers the reason for him coming to the Academy.

''Time flies by...'' Sirius says under his breath.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:43 am
Wandering around school grounds Sin decides to explore the ever so Grand Obelisk Blue Dorm. His impression of the students in the Dorm had been awkward and weird as they had all been very secretive and mysterious. He starts to open the door when he sees a shadow pass by him a yards away towards the Docks.

"Well, seems like this is going to get interesting.."
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:19 pm
Suddenly Sirius gets a thought... He already heard about one of the attacks by one of the ''strange duelists'' on one of the students...

''Hmm maybe I should go talk the the student who got attacked...'' Sirius thinks to himself

And with that in mind Sirius heads off to go find him.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm   Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm Icon_m11

Duel Academy: Obelisk Dorm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1