Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Alright, let's get dis show on the road.

Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Chaoslobby

The prestigious Chaos Academy, located deep in the mountains of Colorado, in the underground city of Dimensional Anchor. Many duelists seek to enroll and follow in the footsteps of the Chaos Commanders, legendary wielders of decks from the Different Dimension. The academy accepts anyone who can pay tuition, testing their skills before assigning them dormitories. They say the best students can get recruited directly into Team Chaos, while the worst students might disappear while wandering the ever-shifting halls. Whether for wealth, fame, power, or freedom, you stand at the door to the academy today!

Chaos Academy will be an ongoing RP. All you need to become a player is a character sheet, a deck, and some fancy typing skills. Forum rp in general works with many players writing the story. I will be acting as a storyteller, writing the setting that the players ultimately interact and live in.

General Rules:

1: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

2: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

3: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

4: You are not Yugi. Nor are you Kaiba, Joey, Yusei, Crow, Jaden, or whoever the dweeb in Zexal is.
- No anime characters. There are alot of anime people so if you share some obscure name I won't fault you, but no one is allowed to obviously be a famous anime character rip-off.
- No gods, demons, saviours of the world, ancient evils, legendary heros or the like. Make someone that would have a reason to apply to a prestigious academy! Aspiring heros and villains are welcome.

Character and Roleplay Rules:

1:
Make a character! Making a character is fairly simple. Under each person's Profile there is now a Character Sheet option for everyone to fill out character name, description, background and deck. You can also post your character in the character design thread, but the character in your profile is who you should be playing right now. That way anyone can click on a person and see who they are.

2:
Make a deck! Making a deck will be a tad more complicated then just citing a decktype for this thread's purposes. In the Yugioh anime, cards are much rarer then we're used to on ygopro and this will be no exception! The room on your profile is for posting either a picture or a list of your 40 card deck and your extra, as well as a 15 card side deck that will represent extra techs your character sometimes switches in and out of their deck. For this rp, here are the restrictions:

- No more then 1 copy of any card. The only exception is cards that summon other copies of themselves, such as Nimble Momonga or Hyena.
- Staple cards do not exist. Rare and valuable cards such as Dark Hole, Heavy Storm, Black Luster Soldier and others aren't available to the commonfolk. Anything on the Banned, Limited or Semi-Limited list, as well as some other former staple cards are off-limits. The only exception is Monster Reborn, which apparently everyone has.
This list is not all inclusive but includes:
Mystical Space Typhoon, Dimensional Prison, Royal Decree, Fissure, Smashing Ground, Soul Taker, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Dust Tornado, Fiendish Chain, Trap Hole, Night Beam, Sakuretsu Armor, Magic Cylinder, Raigeki Break, Dark Bribe, Hammer Shot, Seven Tool of the Bandit. I will continue adding generic destruction cards to this list as they come up. This list is not retroactive. The point of not using staples is not to just use the next closest card as a staple guys. Neutral
- You may only have 3 cards in your Extra deck. Your extra deck monsters should be treated like a mighty creature that will totally wreck the opponent, you're doomed now Yugi! If too many people pick the same monsters I will rearrange people to have different ones. Alternatively, you can use 5 Fusion monsters, other then 'Elemental Hero + Attribute' fusions.
- You must include some type of card that does damage to both players, such as Destruction Ring, in order for tie situations to happen.
- Try to stay on theme! If your decktype says 'Warriors Toolbox' I expect a bunch of warrior cards. If it says 'Chaos Butterflies' I expect to see Chaos monsters (besides the restricted ones) and Butterflies. Random good but out of theme monsters, spells and traps will be frowned upon.

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

3: Make an application post! This will be an in character post, in this thread, of your character's application to join Chaos Academy. The letter will be in this format:
Quote :

Name:
Location: ((Where your character is applying from, if they trecked directly to CEA to apply their location is Dimensional Anchor))
Deck:
Reason for Application: ((Whatever your character would write as his reasons for wanting to be accepted into the Academy))
Comments: ((This can be left blank if you wish))[/b]

Once enough applications are in, I will update with a list of who the players are. Anyone approved moves to https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1184-chaos-academy-testing-lobby#8632 and posts an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the tester's lobby.

Accepted Applications:
- Creus as Ralfe Descabil
- Hako as Hako
- Valkyra as Leona Kuroda
- NickV as Calx Crownguard
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- Decato as Veritas
- Puffy as Ryuji
- EnfernoKnight as Alexander Grey
- Darkanen as Loyd Darkanen
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Maria Masters as Maria Masters
- IcingSugar as Dona
- LustfulZex as Nyra Winchester
- Salik as Drake
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One
- ketsuki as Rikimaru
- Shubz as The Stig
- dabuddah453 as Lucas Basset
- DarrellMeaney as Sir Lucius Octavian Valance
- Ramei11 as Kyle Arlokos
- Sindrake as Sin Drakor
- Epic Furry as Summer

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 am; edited 35 times in total

AuthorMessage
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:58 am
ShadowServer wrote:
NickV wrote:
Creus wrote:
How bout Nick using 1 Xyz and 4 Fusions?

Hm yeah this is a good question. Should I have to use 5 fusions or can I leave it as it is?
I said you could add 2 fusions to your list <_< you can either have 3 of anything or 5 fusions, as is now detailed in the rules.

Oo I thought you told me I could add 2 fusions to what I already had. Will change
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:15 pm
no no! The 3 other in my extra is in my side deck

I will change the 3 others
Puffy

Puffy

Duel Career : 27-0-35

YGOPro Name : Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:13 am
Name: Ryuji
Location: moved to Demacia from the Homeland of Dragon's with his sister after being branded as an outcast for being a half dragon.
Deck: Wrath of the Dragons
Reason for Application: Ryuji is the the brother of the half-dragon Shyvana. Ryuji and Shyvana were both outcasts constantly being hunted by Dragons for being half-bloods. After years of constant battles and running, they came across a land called Demacia. Shyvana was recruited by the Prince to fight in the Demacian Army.Now that they were both finally safe from the relentless Dragon's. Ryuji could relax and finally continue with his hobby, playing Yu-Gi-Oh. He soon stumbled across the duelis named Calx Crownguard. They quickly became good friends and eager opponents Despiet the fact that Ryuji never beat Calx once they still enjoyed each duel to the fullest..Ryuji admired Calx and considered himself his dear friend and rival despite being significantly weaker than him. After Calx had departed for the Academy Ryuji knew there was only 1 thing to do, follow Calx to the academy to become strong enough to stand side by side as his equal rival and friend.
Comments: Dragons are COOL
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:51 am
Darkanen wrote:

You are not allowed to have extra deck cards in your side.
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Team : [None]

Duel Career : 1-0-0

YGOPro Name : OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:54 am
Name: Alexander, Grey
Deck: Photon Light
Reason for Application: I came, because i wanted to. [Actual Reason goes to deep to actuallly go into, if RP goes well, then it shall be released then.
Comments: This should be fun when it starts.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:29 am
Alright since this thread has gotten pretty cluttered after all, I'm opening up a new thread to start the actual rping in. This thread will continue to be for new member applicants. Anyone approved can go to https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1184-chaos-academy-testing-lobby#8632 and post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the tester's lobby.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 pm
ShadowServer wrote:
Darkanen wrote:

You are not allowed to have extra deck cards in your side.

well, they are more to change my 2 others dragunity synchros, not to add it in my extra.

Ok, I will put them out
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:03 am
I have removed the double card can you let me know if anything else is missing needs doing ?
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:16 am
Name: Maria Masters
Location: town of Varrock, a small town south of New Domino City,
Deck: machine equip
Reason for Application: want to get stronger, revenge

deck for approval
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?lyb7nfbyv1lsj6z
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:23 am
Icingsugar wrote:
I have removed the double card can you let me know if anything else is missing needs doing ?
You are approved to join the testing thread. Member list has been updated. Keep letting me know what your decks are people!
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 am
Oh my God I'm nervous that I won't get approved xD

Name: Nyra Winchester
Deck: Snake Women (Reptiliane)

Reason for Application: She has wanted to get away from her hometown in Florida cause she has been alienated by society and feels alone plus she has a passion for dueling and thought she may fit in here.

Comment: She also actually has split personality though. She dealt with a lot of trama from people but she never dealt with the issues so it manifested within her and caused her to unintentionally form this "other self" who is sorta cold, hard, and a slight distaste for humans. She usually only morphs into this other personality when she is dueling and goes through a sudden costume change (no one knows how she does it.) wearing a black dress and black gloves. Her other self calls herself Arya to express she is the exact opposite of the kind loving Nyra

(I dunno what to do with my deck send it to you through a pm?)
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:28 am
character sheet in your profile
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:01 am
Ah yes thank you Very Happy I have done that so I shall now wait
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:13 am
You act like I bite or something Surprised
You have a Scapegoat in there, clearly limited. You can also add 2 cards to your Extra deck if you want to. Other then that it looks fine to me.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 am
Oh sorry I'll fix that right now can okay Very Happy
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 am
Alright I got rid of the scapegoat and added two sybchros.. am I good to go?
Shubz

Shubz

Team : Trojan

Duel Career : 28-0-15

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:29 am
Name: The Stig
Deck: Monster Mash
Reason for Application: Unknown
Comments: None

deck is ready to be checked
Aang

Aang

Duel Career : 21-0-7

YGOPro Name : Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:34 am
Name: Nazé Azel (pronounced Nah-zay Ah-zel)
Deck: The Mighty Warriors (Warrior Deck)
Reason for Application: A man who I believe to be my father gave me a picture of this academy.. he said it was where I belong, and for some reason, I feel a very strong connection to this place. like I'm destined to be here. So, here I am, submitting an application and ready to become one of the world's greatest duelists.
Comments:
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:59 am
Salik wrote:
Name: Drake
Deck: Red-Eyes
Reason For Application: To Plan And Carry Out A Coup D'état
Comments: Don't Try To Stop Me!

Hey I Just Met You! And This Is Crazy! But Heres My Profile! So Role Play Maybe!?
HelloImaPerson

HelloImaPerson

Team : Trinity

Duel Career : 1-0-8

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: My RP Character   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 am
Name: Haruka AKA Silent Red
Deck: Lightsworn/Lightray
Reason for Application: To find information on missing family.
Comments: You better approve this Shadow >:C
ketsueki

ketsueki

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Season : 1-0-0

Duel Career : 49-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 am
Name: Rikimaru
Deck:Ninja
Reason for Application: to hone my skills as a duel ninja and to prove to my father that i am worthy
Comments: vanish! Suspect
Vetrix

Vetrix

Duel Career : 0-0-2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:18 pm
Name:Hunter
Deck:Vylon
Reason for Application: to become a Master Hunter in Yu-Gi-Oh
Comments:Do not try to attack me Smile
Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba

Team : The Untouchables

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm
Name: Борис Воронков (Boris Voronkov)
Deck: Russian FSD Deck ID #47 (Russian Stall)
Reason for Application: CEA is a potential threat to the Russian national security, Boris has been sent to investigate.
Comments: Boris was born in Khabarovsk on January 11, 1972, his grandfather Владимир Воронков (Vladimir Voronkov) was a general during World War 1, his father Иван Воронков (Ivan Voronkov) worked on the atomic bomb. Boris was in the KGB until 1991, he now works as a spy in Federal Security Service of Russian Federation (FSD).

Boris began playing Yu-Gi-Oh! in 1998 when he was sent to work on the 'Real Monster' project, which was a top secret Russian weapon project.
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Team : Asphyxiate

Duel Career : 0-0-3

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:41 pm
Name: Lucas Basset
Deck: Jurracs
Reason for Application: To better his dueling skills/All of the Ladies
Comments: He's single and ready to mingle, ladies.
Looks:

Last edited by dabuddah453 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add reasons, general location)
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:33 am
Added a couple more people! The following people haven't entered a testing room yet:

- Aang as Nazé Azel
- ketsuki as Rikimaru
- Shubz as The Stig
- dabuddah453 as Lucas Basset

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: New Students Thread   Chaos Academy: New Students Thread - Page 3 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: New Students Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next