Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 4-0-4

Spellbooks 2ntv8so
Squire
Spellbooks 2ntv8so
1st Division

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:08 pm
This is my first time interacting with the archetype, so I looked up some vids on Youtube and here's what I managed to make:

I credit ketsueki for giving the idea to make this deck Razz

The Chimeratech's in there cuz I'm gonna side a Cydra, forgot to make it though >.>
Spellbooks YnfQb

zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Spellbooks 2ntv8so
Squire
Spellbooks 2ntv8so
1st Division

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 pm
No Spellbook of Fate, Sepher, Breaker, or Junon? Spellbook of Wisdom and Junon make MST seem redundant as well.
Nichigo

Nichigo

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 94-0-22

Battle Arena Silver
Squire
Spellbooks 2ntv8so
1st Division

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:46 am
zombiemaster2 wrote:
No Spellbook of Fate, Sepher, Breaker, or Junon? Spellbook of Wisdom and Junon make MST seem redundant as well.

Pretty much this.

Power needs to be maxxed out as well. It lets you run over problem cards easily (think rai-oh). Sepher is awesome a card that just loads up your grave and allows you to recycle used spells and/or use the same spell twice in a row.

Tower does not need to be maxed. It's not ideal to draw doubles, and you can search it ridiculously easy. You'll also rarely ever need more than 2. I'd cut it down to 1-2.

Pot of Avarice also needs to be in here as you tend to load up the grave REALLY fast.

I don't like stoic as it's ridiculously slow, and competes wiht magician in normal sumomns. you don't need an additional way to get Priestess as you already have 3 priestesses and 3 temperances. you should also be running at least 1 (maybe 2) Justice. You add a spell book spel AND a priestess to hand...that's too good! Idk why you're running Amores (at least i think that's what it is), but that's a horrible card and Justice shoulld be replacing that.

Fate is literally the most versatile spell book card of the whole bunch and needs to be run at 1 or 2. Especially since you're runinng the Alma spell book. Cycling all day.

When you build this deck you need to think of the loops and thinning plays that go on. This deck has incredible synergy...you have to try to squeeze as much of it as you can.
Facial_Hair

Facial_Hair

Duel Career : 4-0-4

Spellbooks 2ntv8so
Squire
Spellbooks 2ntv8so
1st Division

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:11 am
Thanks for the Input there. @Zombiemaster, I can't seem to find "Junon" anywhere in YGOPro

EDIT: Couldn't you have said the High Priestess for crying out loud??! I run three of her, you didn't see that?
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Spellbooks 2ntv8so
Squire
Spellbooks 2ntv8so
1st Division

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 am
never played the deck, played against in the last regional in israel(won in swiss by reaper cutting the spells from hand), and the player who played it(which won the top) used only 1 field
Sponsored content

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11

Spellbooks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1