x2 Spellbook of Power
x1 One Day of Peace (stupid banlist..)
x2 Spellbook of Sefer
x1 Spellbook of Eternity
x3 Upstart Goblin
x1 Monster Reborn
x3 Grim Book of Spell
x1 Book of Moon
x3 Divine Judgment of Spellbooks (To good lol)
x2 Spellbook of Wisdom
x2 Spellbook of Fate
x1 Spellbook Star Hall
x1 Necro Book of Spell
x2 The Grand Spellbook Tower

TRAPS

x2 Waboku
x3 Threatening Roar

EXTRA

x1 Hierophant of Prophecy
x1 Mecha Phantom Beast Drago-Sack
x2 Number 11: Big Eye
x2 Shining Elf
x2 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
x2 Wind-up Zenmaines
x2 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
x2 Leviair the Sea Dragon
x1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon

Using this deck is pretty simple so that kind of detail isn't needed lol
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Spellbooks 2ntv8so
Squire
Spellbooks 2ntv8so
1st Division

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 am
Don't get why one day of peace, since this card will just recycle your hand, and at the same time give your opponent a +1, if it is to increase the concistency, I'd say pot of duality maybe? or just Ins't 3 Batel, 3 Grim Spellbook, and 2 Sefer enough? if you Have only batel or Grimspellbook of Secrets you can already get to use Divine Judgement of Spellbooks, get 3 spellbooks on hand at the end phase, and still summon Justice and use her effect to get Junon + A Spellbook on hand, and have everything set for the next turn.

Just another thing here, even if you run Wisdom, it's never too much to have backrow removal, if you don't wanna run MST, you still can run Breaker.

Having veiler on the deck is also intressing, since you can run into Level 8 sychros, and even if you don't want to or just can't, you can use it to counter you opponent's monster effect.

About the extra, erm... Gachi Gachi? 2 Shining Elfs and no Gachi? Daigusto Phoenix is another nice rank 2 too...
Kurama

Kurama

Team : Team Ashpyxiate

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Spellbooks 2ntv8so
Squire
Spellbooks 2ntv8so
1st Division

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 am
It's a turbo variant. I don't really care what cards you get, so long as I get the spellbooks I need, you loose.
Backrow doesn't really bother me, I'll Priestess pop it or Wisdom, What can they do? Book of moon? Kay. Solemn Warning/ Judgment is the only possible threat. Also, I barely ever use the exra deck, maybe a Drago or a Heirophant just to troll. Appreciate the feedback though~
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Spellbooks 2ntv8so
Squire
Spellbooks 2ntv8so
1st Division

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:40 pm
Well, after finally using spellbooks a bit more, I found that Injection Fairy Lily is a very usefull card, *aka, get around that Ophion/Infection Cards(that won't allow you to Goethe it).

I've seem people running Jowgen, wich is kinda good if the goal is to counter E-Dragons, since he is a Spellcaster as well, you can use the Judgment effect to get it if it seems more convinient, but usually no, maybe on the side would be a good idea anyway.

Toon Gemini Elf, not bad too, can hold a bit a agains't some opponents.

However, I still think heavy can be a deal, at least in the side.

Goethe is too good, normally I see people running 3 of they, and still complaining that they don't have a 4th, have this card set is just too boss.

Also, you sayd you barely use the extra deck, but Big Eye can be a game changing thing if agains't Elemental Dragons, since you can steal their big eye, to steal their Drago-Sack etc etc etc.

Hierophant is a good card to bring when your opponent is a Verz player, but still don't have Ophion out, because eventually, you know that you can bring that from your graveyard, even if there is an Ophion on the field.

Not a lot else to say, since now what I'm most seeing is basically Spellbooks vs Elemental Dragons, I don't see a big need of a lot of backrow removal on the main, neither dark hole, however I still think that the traps are unnecessary anyway, however, I understand it is to avoid OTKs while prepraring your hand to the next turn. (I suppose)
Sponsored content

Spellbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbooks   Spellbooks Icon_m11

Spellbooks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1