Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Test: Blackbeard Empty
PostSubject: Instant Test: Blackbeard   Instant Test: Blackbeard Icon_m11Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:05 am
Match 1

Zombies vs. Inzektors: 2:1 - x-o-x - 5/10 points

Performance: 15/20 points

Duel 1: The most interesting duel of the match - control shifted back and forth. Sadly on your last turn you took too much time and your timer ran out during main phase 2. My guess is that you'd probably XYZ the hornet and reaper to something; I'm not sure how it would have played out at the end - but I did have Gorz on field, Mezuki in grave, PSZ in hand and book of life on top of the deck. At minimum I end the turn with Tomato killed by Revived King and Gorz + SDD on the field. Too bad we didn't get to play it out till the end.

Duel 2: Your 1st hand heavy in addition to dragonfly kind of ended this before it began. Nice win for you.

Duel 3: Again you had 1st hand heavy - but couldn't follow it up without hornet. You've made some mistakes here under pressure I suppose. (Misclicks or wrong judgment calls) Well - part of the game I guess; I'm sure you'll do better next time.

Deck: 16/20 points

You have a pretty decent Inzektor build; I think you can do better by cutting one card to get the deck to 40 cards - the one safe zone seems a bit random or you can find something else to remove.
Your side deck choice of soul drain was good.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/Blackbeard%20-%20Instant%20Test%20Match%201.zip

Match 2

Chaos Agent vs. Prophecy 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 13/20 points

Duel 1: You really had a bad hand there - nothing much you could have done in this one.

Duel 2: This time you had a better hand to work with. I'm not quite sure why you didn't summon the high priestess after breaker cleared my back row - you could have left me with no field; it might have bought you an extra turn to try and make a play.

Deck: 17/20 points

I know where you took the base build for the prophecy deck. xD Anyway - I would definitely add the monster reborn - too good of a card to be left outside.
Side decking the Maxx "C"s was a good choice.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/Blackbeard%20-%20Instant%20Test%20Match%202.zip

Total: 66/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 71/100

Congratulations, you'll be assigned to the RA Yellow dorm; keep working on your performance under pressure!

I'm sponsoring this test - so please deduct the 300 DP for instant test from my account.
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Instant Test: Blackbeard 2ntv8so
Squire
Instant Test: Blackbeard 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Test: Blackbeard   Instant Test: Blackbeard Icon_m11Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:26 am
first of all thank you for your time and sponsoring. i'm pretty much asshamed of the under pressure misplays with inzektors and the minimum of 5 points reduce it totally deserve. actually i sometimes have to side in so much(in the regional had opp field with probihition macro and later shdaow-imp) so the 41 lets me side 1 more card for the safe-zone. thats really stupid a? XD
prophecy, yes i toke this build so you would give it 20\20! XDDD
on match 2 game 2 i didnt wanna summon it too quickly so i thougt i would make pluses with the field, didnt had a clue that you gonna aggro the **** next turn XD
next time i'l use another control kinda deck that has less chanses to get stuck. and i'l try to work on that pressure thing. going to see those repleys.

1 quiestion - how you know all this things, i mena did i even showed you the soul drain?
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Test: Blackbeard   Instant Test: Blackbeard Icon_m11Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 am
Dorm assigned, Awarded and Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Test: Blackbeard   Instant Test: Blackbeard Icon_m11

Instant Test: Blackbeard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1