Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

How to Infernity?  2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:47 am
I never played Infernitys before so I'm probably doing this wrong. Any suggestions? Smile

How to Infernity?  2hf6hw1
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:05 am
ok from what i've seen so far,
first remove upstart goblins, you don't need them, replace them with infernity beetles.
second replace Armageddon knight with a second street patrol.
lastly remove reinforcement of the army and replace it with the transmigation prohecy, TTP is great for bouncing back infernity launcher or stops monster reborn, PoA, d.d. crow and countless other graveyard returning cards

i can't tell what the trap is next to the solemn warning so i can't give you any advice on that
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:03 am
your build is actually pretty good, only the 3 upstarts might really not belong. a guy going 6 out of 52 in our regional played some what similar build, he actually played like 2 mirror 2 tt probably because this deck can get slow until it makes it plays, 2 armagdeon no grepher and plaugsprder. i didnt lpay his build so idk how it goes.

btw since you seem nice and play a cool deck like infernitys, you are more then welcome to the new team i made for original people O:
https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t2055-pirate-crew-we-are-different
cagethedarkmaster

cagethedarkmaster

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 45-0-54

Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:45 am
I disagree with maria about some of the tactics. I say bring your mirage and necromancer to 1 each, replacing them with 3 beetles, and 1 dark grepher. replace armageddon knight with an infernity general, and drop 1 archfiend for a plaguespreader zombie. 2 archfiend is more than enough. as for the spell/trap lineup, you're good except the upstart goblins. replace them with 3 dark bribes, or 2 dark bribe and 1 curse of royal (anti MST) and ditch the mind control for a transmigration prophecy. that card is indispensable to infernities. other cards to consider are recycle, which coupled with your trans, will make your deck near unstoppable, and wave-motion inferno, to pump your infernities in case you can't get naked right away, give you a decent offense. maybe drop 1 avenger to fit one of them in. you only need 1 avenger anyways. the key to infernities is to play strong defense until you get a select, small group of monsters going on roulette to win with them. last piece of advice, drop 2 hundred eyes dragons for one red dragon archfiend and one red nova dragon. research the combo necessary to summon red nova in one turn. it's the strongest play infernities have, and drop armory arm for a lv 6 synchro. the deck needs at least 2 lv 6 synchros to function, just in case the first gets taken out. it can be really hard to bridge the gap between levels to level 8 without using more than 2 monsters at a time, and trust me, thanks to backrow, you only want to use 2 monsters at any time to make a synchro if possible. going 4 + 2 and running into bottomless trap hole is better than going 3+4+1 and running into it, guaranteed. losing 3 monsters and a synchro for nothing is a hard pill to swallow.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:36 pm
MariaMasters wrote:
i can't tell what the trap is next to the solemn warning so i can't give you any advice on that
I believe that is Infernity Barrier, which he should probably keep :V Unless you mean the one above Solemn Warning, which is Infernity Break.

Also Infernities are a pretty complicated deck. If you've never played them you should read some guides on them. Just do a search for 'infernity guide 2012' and you'll find some.
Edit: Probably most thurough one right now
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 pm
honestly i'd listen to cage, he's the one who helped me make my infernity build and it's pretty solid still, and yea i agree with most of the things he mentioned
Rhyme

Rhyme

Team : Genesis

Duel Season : 9-0-2

Duel Career : 35-0-29

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:51 pm
Lol this topic made my day xD

i'm a very used infernity player, here is my build

How to Infernity?  Infernity

This is the best build i could have made, well just the last 3 magic cards that i change from time to time to test different possibilities. And personally i'd prefer having a void ogre dragon + infernity doom dragon on field rather than Red nova dragon.

Don't forget that you can bring doom dragon back from grave, and this deck is a one turn swarming all monsters, and don't forget you got xyz, like lalval chain to top archfiend or send a needed monster to grave, i've had 2 stygian patrols cuz it's helping me A LOT !!! and i added some xyz like gagaga and the 2600 atk one, that helps me against decks like evilswarms.

Don't forget to summon one hundred eyes dragon to do a loop while banishing infernity mirage to get his eff to get more backrow protection !

Good luck and have fun with this deck ! Smile
Zacky

Zacky

Duel Career : 34-0-2

YGOPro Name : Zacky

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:00 pm
Ah yes that Overpowered deck of yours Rhyme ! It has caused my Downfall far too many times >_<
~Sunny

~Sunny

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:29 pm
Nice Infernity Deck Rhyme Smile. I have yet to make a side deck though. I was thinking about replacing the upstarts I've been testing them all day and they don't do as well as I'd thought they would.
Rhyme

Rhyme

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:48 pm
Sunny here is a replay i made for you !

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wztfvc

Enjoy Smile.

P.S i could have done better in the duel but i prefered defences over attacking carelessly.
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:08 pm
does your infernity always work like this? i always loved the deck and thought it got some style, but it was always expensive because of barrier and before the ban list it was over-powered. now a guy here in israel managed to top 8 with them so i wonder how good they can be.
Rhyme

Rhyme

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:11 pm
They always work, but are a bit weak against D.D Crow , chain dissapearence and Evilswarms, that's why i added some Xyz to defeat the Evilswarm, and some cards to avoid chain dissapearence or get it in our favour with leviar !
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm
cool. if i ever have spare money to buy them(still arhcfiend is like 6$, 2 of him its like maxx c for me o:) then i might check your build, ty o:
Rhyme

Rhyme

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:40 pm
U'r welcome Smile, test it in YGOPRO so u can be at ease Very Happy
Sponsored content

How to Infernity?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Infernity?    How to Infernity?  Icon_m11

How to Infernity?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1