Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Anime infernity 2ntv8so
Squire
Anime infernity 2ntv8so
1st Division

Anime infernity Empty
PostSubject: Anime infernity   Anime infernity Icon_m11Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 pm
decklist is far from perfect. If anyoe has suggestions on how I could make it better (and I believe everyoe will) please do. The idea is to play this deck the way kalin plays it in the anime:

Monsters: 20
infernity archfiend - 3
infernity necromancer - 3
Dark Tuner Nightmare hand - 2
infernity mirage - 2
infernity knight - 2
infernity dwarf - 2
Dark grepher -2
infernity guardian - 1
infernity randomizer - 1
infernity archer - 1
infernity destroyer - 1

Spells - 10
hand destruction - 3
foolish Burial
one for one
monster reborn
dark hole
heavy storm
infernity launcher
zero max

Traps - 10
Infernity barrier - 3
Infernity inferno - 2
Mirror force - 2
Call of the haunted - 2
infernity break - 1

Extra deck - 9
Hundred eyes dragon - 3
Lavalval chain - 3
Utopia
Leviar
Constellar Ptolemyx Messier 7

Of course this deck is by no means meant to be competitive. The strategy I've used so far which seems to hold itself fairly well against mid tier is to quickly get one copy of dark tuner in graveyard, and send at least one of as many different infernities a possible to grave. Instead of trying to empty my hand as fast as possible I keep key cards for the summon of hundred eyes dragon such as monster reborn and dwarf. While this is happening I'll build hand advantage using lavalval chains effect to force cards on top of my deck that I may need.

Alternate strategies exist in which I use lavalval chain to place dark tuner on top of deck, then use randomizers effect to draw him and deal 2k damage, and to get both archer and destroyer out for messier 7.

Cards I a considering replacing - Zero max, Not sure why its there.
1 Necromancer: considering swapping this for one more general revival card to make getting nightmare had out easier
Destroyer and Archer: both brilliant cards to have in grave for hundred eyes, but they slow down the general strategy of the deck, and other cards, such as randomizer, archfiend, guardian and necromancer have prioroty. Also using both seems silly cause If I' gonna attack directly destroyers effect goes to waste, the converse is true fr if I attack a monster.
Dwarf: +1 or -1, 2 doesnt feel like I great numer to have. Its not exactly difficult to bring to my hand anyway, but conversely its a key card

I'd like to hear your opinions guys Smile.

Anime infernity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1