Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

[YGO PRO] Megurine Luka Theme(Vocaloid) 2ntv8so
Squire
[YGO PRO] Megurine Luka Theme(Vocaloid) 2ntv8so
1st Division

[YGO PRO] Megurine Luka Theme(Vocaloid) Empty
PostSubject: [YGO PRO] Megurine Luka Theme(Vocaloid)   [YGO PRO] Megurine Luka Theme(Vocaloid) Icon_m11Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:50 pm
Salutations, gentlemen!
Pain is back once again with another theme for all of you lovely duellists! Very Happy

Like the Alchemic Magician theme, this one is also one of my earlier works. One of my earliest, in fact.

I actually had very little to do in the theme, as all I had to do was find a good enough wallpaper, tweak it around a tad bit, and borrow a sleeve made by another user from another site, whom I will give their due credits to in a minute.

This .rar file features a .mp3 file originally titled D.Y.E, a Luka bg I found off the internet (credits go to whoever is the original artist), and a nicely made Crush Card Virus cover created by a user known as Zoid on Percy's site, ZoidReborn on TDOANE's site. Currently, it seems he's decided to move all of his card sleeves from TDOANE to Percy's site. If you like the cover in this theme, you may want to check out his other works in this here thread: http://www.ygopro.co/tabid/95/g/posts/t/214/My-collection-of-Card-Sleeves.aspx

As always, screenshots will be below, followed by the link to the download. I've also decided to include links to my previously released themes from this point on, should this site gain more popularity in the future and anyone interested in these themes would be able to access them easier, instead of digging through the archives Very Happy

Enjoy, and happy duelling!

Screenshot:

[YGO PRO] Megurine Luka Theme(Vocaloid) MegurineScreen_zps8827d112

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/?haywg6chb45zk0e

Other themes:

Chaos Goddess Theme

Alchemic Magician Theme

[YGO PRO] Megurine Luka Theme(Vocaloid)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1