Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin Empty
PostSubject: Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin   Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin Icon_m11Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:16 pm
Match 1

Constellar vs. Constellar ZW 2:0 - 0/0 points

Performance: 13/20 points

Duel 1: You started out in control - but my draws with Cardcar D gave me enough back row to stop your plays. On turn 7 I made a mistake with the Compulsory, if you had a Tiras in the extra deck you could take big advantage of it - unfortunately that was missing. Eventually I took control back with Bear and finished the game with Pollux play.  

Duel 2: You played your hand patiently which was good - unfortunately for you, my bottomless stopped your Sombre summon and from there I could take the game back. The lack of defensive traps in your deck was noticeable.

Deck: 13/20

Constellar deck focused around the Zexal weapons. The problem with these, as happened in the first duel is that they tend to clog the hand if you can't get the Utopia summoned. Your S/T line up is all focused on taking out the opponent's back row - this is good when it works; unfortunately when the opponent is in control it will be almost impossible for you to defend yourself.
For the extra deck - for sure you should add Tiras; try to fit it in and take something you find less important.
Your side decking of Veilers was a good choice.
I'd say you should try to figure out a better balance for the deck, maybe play around with some ratios and try to fit in some more defensive traps.

Match 2

X-Saber vs. Malefic Skill Drain 2:1 - 5/10 points

Performance: 14/20

Duel 1: Took me a while to realize what deck you were using - the GK Spy stalled my initial push - but on the long run the Fuhelmknight was playing a big part in holding back your beatsticks. That allowed me to get the Gottoms with its 3100 ATK to take the game.

Duel 2: You've played this one with great patience building up the deciding turn. I thought I had the game in hand but dark bribe on my book of moon set you up with the win. Good call.

Duel 3: This time you didn't start with a good hand. I made one mistake using my book of moon too early - but I've managed to recover with big summons and my mirror force. At the last turn you noticed it yourself too late - you didn't activate Macro Cosmos before I detached 1 from my Maestroke - that allowed me to revive it with Faultroll and it was enough for game.

Deck: 15/20

The known Malefic Skill Drain Necrovalley deck - again not with a lot of active defensive traps. (only prisons) This can be a problem if the opponent over powers you with monsters early. (like in the 1st duel)
Again my suggestion is to try and figure out how to put in some more defenses though it's less important here since you can put big beat sticks on board and skill drain on its own can stop a lot of decks.
Your side deck of Macro and D-Fissure was a good choice.

Total: 60/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 65/100

For now you'll be staying in Slifer dorms. You have some good dueling qualities - try to tune up your decks so they can contend with as much threats as possible.
Keep on practicing and try again in the future.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin   Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin Icon_m11Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:36 pm
LordMelchett wrote:
Constellar deck focused around the Zexal weapons. The problem with these, as happened in the first duel is that they tend to clog the hand if you can't get the Utopia summoned. Your S/T line up is all focused on taking out the opponent's back row - this is good when it works; unfortunately when the opponent is in control it will be almost impossible for you to defend yourself.
For the extra deck - for sure you should add Tiras; try to fit it in and take something you find less important.
Your side decking of Veilers was a good choice.
I'd say you should try to figure out a better balance for the deck, maybe play around with some ratios and try to fit in some more defensive traps.
For Constellar ZW, I do run Decrees to stop my opp's backrows which gives me advantage but luckily i didn't get them in Duel 1# and 3# only got it on Duel 2# and you managed to mst it lol. I have tried this deck before with defensive traps and it was ok but it was alot slower than it is now since my main combo is summon Lion Arms get my weapons and summon Utopia equip them and with decree that's hard to beat but i will sure try to find a better balance for the deck the question is i don't think it will be so good running defense traps along with decrees or should i just take them out and try lowering my the no. of monsters i have?

LordMelchett wrote:
The known Malefic Skill Drain Necrovalley deck - again not with a lot of active defensive traps. (only prisons) This can be a problem if the opponent over powers you with monsters early. (like in the 1st duel)
Again my suggestion is to try and figure out how to put in some more defenses though it's less important here since you can put big beat sticks on board and skill drain on its own can stop a lot of decks.
Your side deck of Macro and D-Fissure was a good choice.
For Malefic I totally agree with that, I have tried balancing it more than once but it seems that i get alot of dead draws and sometimes i just get to draw all of them traps and rarely get a monster or so which really sucks so i stick with Bribes mainly for protecting Skill Drain , or if it was game just like on duel 2# and yeah lol silly me with that probition haven't expected that your facedown was acutally mst and but i could try adding in some more defensive traps in the future to make it even better but i am acutally having a problem with what to take out >_< appreciate any tips

Looking forward for my next turn against you ... lol Victory 
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin   Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin Icon_m11Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:13 am
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin   Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin Icon_m11

Instant Re-Test Results: Dovahkiin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1