Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Dovahkiin's Test Results 2ntv8so
1st Division

Dovahkiin's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Dovahkiin's Test Results   Dovahkiin's Test Results Icon_m11Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:19 am
Match 1

Zombies vs Chain Beat 2:0 5/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: Game 1 I setup by putting 3 cards facedown. Next turn you use duality and grab a Dimensional Fissure. You swing my facedown goblin zombie and I get a search. You used fissure and was able to resolve thunderbird along with it. Next turn I had to get rid of fissure so I played Caius. You also bottomlessed - nice. Next turn you was able to float Thunderbird and Rabbit and swing for big damage. You solemned my Turtle, but when I went into a Direwolf play you shouldn't have fiendish chained when I targeted Fiendish chain. You let me keep my wolf and ended up having to use tenki with your bear. You could've put more pressure with just bird and save your bear play. For example the pyramid turtle I set would have been destroyed and I wouldn't have had more options that led me to take the game. After a few turns of grinding out our last turns, I was able to put pressure with Creature swap and take the game.

Duel 2: No notable misplays

Duel 3: Sided D.D Crows, Macro Cosmos, Debunk and Soul Drain. I open TGU with zenmaines and hold my s/t in hand, mst and COTH. You search Rabbit with Tenki and garden with terraforming. Make rabbit and escape garden with Rabbit's effect. Nice. I baited Zero Force with a Zombie master after getting rid of garden, flipped my goblin zombie and made meastroke. Nothing major but I would have waited until the battle phase to play fiendish on zenmaines as you swing with rabbit. You veilered my Caius play on your zenmaines. Next turn I played DAD after letting Caius get destroyed. You misclicked on fiendish and that's where I checked the replays for the game after I won. I had topped another Caius, so the game would have been in my favor. GG Very good siding here Dovah.

Deck: 15/20 points

Deck is original and pretty good. Shards of Greed shouldn't be in there. I would - all 3 for Thunder King and 2 mst. You don't have any maindeck msts. Could have helped you in some situations when I set COTH and some backrow.

- Photon Papi and #106
+ Abyssdweller to lock decks, and + Leviair since you float monsters and allows you some XYZ options to push if you have some of your monsters banished.

Match 2

Evilswarm vs Beast-Warrior Beat 2:0 0/10 points

Performance: 18/20 points

Duel 1: Been seeing a lot of Beast beatdown decks lately... Game 1 you dualitied into CardCar, and played cardcar. Nice +1 early in the game. I thought I had something to fear when I saw that set 3 and was surprised to see that my Ophion was able to be played safely turn 1. After searching twice I attack with Ophion. You got me with horn - nice + 2 for you. I make castor + Kery and summon Olanta that I used 1st turn to make Ophion. Then I destroy your beast and reset the game. Reborn tengu was nice on your part. You was able to put back pressure, and I had to use 2 of my backrow to save kery for 1 more turn. Next turn you flipped Skill Drain and I chained pandemic so my Kery could resolve. Mirror forcing would have at least forced me to use pandemic # 2 if I wanted to win, but gg though.

Duel 2: Sided Rivalries. Turn 1 you make leopard and set 5. I swing with mandragora, set 3 and pass. You normal barboros and pass. When I normal Castor and normal Kery, you flip Rivalry. Here I feel a bit scared as you don't swing at all and keep drawing until you have a full hand. Then when I swing a monster of yours you flip Skill Drain. 2 Threats I have to deal with. I prison your bearman, but then you summon TKR afterwards. I bottomless it, you respond with torrential - nice. You prison my castor and next turn swing with warwolf. I top mst, set it and normal summon Kery in attack mode. I also top dust, and decide to wait another turn. You never attacked so I didn't have to use safe zone. I dust Rivalry and play Rabbit under skill drain for 2 heliotropes. Make ophion, and activate his effect. Respond with mst destroying skill drain to resolve ophion. Misplay here, you should've used Tensen during the damage step. I was able to safe zone Ophion. Did you know if you hold "a" on your keyboard you can keep going through the steps during an attack declaration until you get to whichever step you wan't to activate a card? You use Horn when I attack with ophion on your warwolf. I then make meastroke and flip wolf face down. Next turn you make a rabbit play and make Tiger King. You was able to negate all of my monsters and you flip tensen. Ruling error here, you didn't realize tensen only isn't affected by other cards during the Phase you activate it, which is only Main Phase 1. Next turn I went for game. I infest the negated kery and make another kery. Use his effect and grab olanta from the grave. Then I play castor and olanta and use olanta to get rid of warwolf. You attempt to tensen wolf, but lance is in the way, and I take the game.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 16/20 points

Deck is solid except you don't even have at least 2 msts in the deck. It could have helped you grind in the backrow match we had. I would

- Leopards & + 2 mst.
- Roach for Gem-knight pearl as its really viable under skill drain.

Total: 65/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 75/100

Unfortunately, you are still in the Slifer Red  dorm. I really enjoyed how you sided really well both games. I think you were a little nervous when playing and that some slight ruling errors costed you only a little though. The match points killed you for the most part, but I'm sure you will do better. Have you tried listening to some music while playing? It helps me play faster and more calmly at times.

Last edited by Katana on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dovahkiin's Test Results   Dovahkiin's Test Results Icon_m11Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm
I won a duel in the first match mate so that's +5 mate and umm and meh I have msts in both sides lol but well i mainly use them for decree and i'll definitly switch those shards of greeds but man i would apperciate if you have any ideas adding another leopard ain't really good mate i usually stick with the ratio 2:1 and with 5 targets i think 2 leopard are just enough lol 1 point for RA Sad I hate you slifer
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dovahkiin's Test Results   Dovahkiin's Test Results Icon_m11Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 pm
Dovahkiin wrote:
I won a duel in the first match mate so that's +5 mate and umm and meh I have msts in both sides lol but well i mainly use them for decree and i'll definitly switch those shards of greeds but man i would apperciate if you have any ideas adding another leopard ain't really good mate i usually stick with the ratio 2:1 and with 5 targets i think 2 leopard are just enough lol 1 point for RA :(I hate you slifer
I said - leopards so I was saying both copies.

Mst really needs to be in the maindeck. At least 2 for shenanigans and its a staple. If it was in your side, then you should have sided it in game 2. +5 I will fix.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dovahkiin's Test Results   Dovahkiin's Test Results Icon_m11

Dovahkiin's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1