HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaosprotector's Test Results (Dueling Network)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Chaosprotector's Test Results (Dueling Network) 2ntv8so
1st Division

Chaosprotector's Test Results (Dueling Network) Empty
PostSubject: Chaosprotector's Test Results (Dueling Network)   Chaosprotector's Test Results (Dueling Network) Icon_m11Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:08 am
Match 1 (Test was used on DN)

Dino-Rabbit vs  Chaos Zombie-Dragons 1:2 3/10 points

Performance: 17/20 points

Duel 1: Duel one I was unable to put pressure on the board bosses were hard to deal with. You got rid of fissure first turn with lyla, and took care of all of my relevant backrow. Eventually you went off and otkd me. It was a nice little show.

Duel 2: Game 2 I start off with fissure and swing into your facedown plague. You tried to gain advantage, but eventually a Laggia play helped me cover the win late game.

Duel 3: Game 3 I drew into all the nutty sides. D.D Crow for chaos dragon, Soul Drain, Macro Cosmos, Fissure, and even made a dollka. It was hard after that, and you had to scoop.

Deck: 16/20 points

I would - the 2 veilers next to your zombie and book of life. + 2 Trooper in the main/or 2 call of the haunted to add more tech and options since you aren't running treacherous as you main Sixth Sense. Lastly + 1 Maxx C in the main deck.

Troopers since its harder to set-up and trooper prevents brick hands.

- Ouroborous for Scrap
- Gauntlent Launcher for Queen Dragun and you can setup rank 6 plays and options.

Match 2 (Had more than 1 plaiades - Invalidated)

Blackwing vs Constellar 1:2 5/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: No notable Misplays. Late game shura play helped me take the win here.

Duel 2: Turn 1 instead of playing fissure first you gave me the opportunity to play a hand trap to go through your constellar Sheraton search. Even so, I wasn't able to win this game. Fissure basically killed my strong plays.

Duel 3: This time you didn't repeat the same mistake and played fissure before going into a play. I couldn't stop Kaus as I can't play hand traps under fissure. This game was really close, as Kaiser Coliseum  made the game state slowed down a bit.  A last minute kalut with Armed Wing won me the game here.

Deck: 14/20 points

- 1 Sheraton and 2 Alg in constellar. Algi is rough in the fact that anything stopping its plays like a veiler, fiendish chain, will make plays harder to work with. Sheraton @ 3 is a bit too much.
- Fiendish Chains for 2 safe zones. Fiendish isn't as strong as it is in the meta game, only for less matchups as dragons are played more. Safe zone is so you can keep your monsters safe such as sombre for easier plays and constellar can loop it back to hand if needed, or even safe zone on one of your opponent's monsters is a little trick you can do, and blow it up by removing zone off the field.
- Call of the haunted for XYZ reborn, as it does what you need for the deck except better. No msts, or dust will get in the way of this and when reborn resolves cards like plae can be used if your opponent responded to the summon.

Total: 36/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 41/100

Congratulations, you are in the Slifer Red Dorm!  I calculated what you would have gotten with the scoring and you would have had a 71. You said you read the rules, so maybe you missed plaiades. I'm sure you will do better than what you did this time. You weren't a bad player.

Chaosprotector's Test Results (Dueling Network)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1