Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Instant Retest Results: loop 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Instant Retest Results: loop Empty
PostSubject: Instant Retest Results: loop   Instant Retest Results: loop Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:26 am
Match Duel #1: Chaos Agent vs Thunders
Match Duel #2: Psychics vs Hieratics

Match #1 = 10/10 points
Match #2 = 0/10 points

Match Deck #1 Construction = 20/20 points
Match #1 Performance = 20/20 points

Match Deck #2 Construction = 15/20 points
Match #2 Performance = 10/20 points

Total = 75/100

Different Decks = 3/3 points
Attitude = 1/2 points

Grand Total = 79/100

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/hNbevc1OAgaRSuxhY14qAbPfjmtCcZQz
Comments:
First Thunder deck I have to say worked really well, interesting tech with the Chaos Trap Holes instead of Solemns. You had all the right Xyz's to spam when you needed them.
The Hieratic deck was alright, it seemed very focused on the hieratic summon spams though. In my opinion that version of this deck isn't very consistant and is easily sided against. The Extra deck is mostly alright other then Exa-Beetle, who in my opinion is just outclassed at this point by other level 6 Xyz's.

Match 1:
Lots of continual recycling with Sishunder in both games. Second game you pushed out not one, but two Shockmasters with no loss in card economy and just overwhelmed my Agents.

Match 2:
Game you tried to play the waiting game, and ended up throwing away a few cards just waiting for something. Because of my Veiler you couldn't quite push for game though, and the turn after your huge push I pushed back just as hard. Game 2 I notice you sided in Rai-oh. I supose this isn't immediately obvious but Rai-oh doesn't actually do anything to my psychic deck, because of multiple 1900 attackers, the fetch card doesn't go from deck to hand, and I can plus from a synchro summon even if you negate it. You went into REDMD looking to just bring out more monsters quickly and try to spam the field, but I had a Tragodea again to stop you. You couldn't have pushed for game even if I hadn't had it though, si I'm not sure why you exposed your field like that. You returned Tragodia with Constellar Pledias when I had a Giant Rat on the field ready to ram and summon Trag again. Afterwards you summoned Messier 7, then decided you had made too many mistakes and quit the duel. Honestly that last point more then anything makes me disapprove. You still had 7800 life points. You could have at least stayed in the game to see if you could draw something to win.

Don't get disccouraged, and build for consistency, it works better. You will remain in Ra Yellow.
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

Instant Retest Results: loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest Results: loop   Instant Retest Results: loop Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:23 pm
DP awarded, cost deducted, no dorm change and locked.

Instant Retest Results: loop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1