Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 am
First topic message reminder :

Many circular tables are scattered across the room with at least three to five chairs at each table. The floor of the Cafeteria is made up of white tiles with black tiles scattered around in a specific arrangement. Unlike like most school lunches, the food served here doesn’t actually look awful or in some cases looks at you. The food is actually really good and is actually look forward for many of the students. The cafeteria staff is nicely mannered as well can sometimes be seen making nice conversations with the students. And even though they have lights on the ceiling they only use them at night as they have a giant skylight room that sheds light down from the sun.

AuthorMessage
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Duel Points : 100

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:52 am
Sky gets up and goes into the small gift shop attached to the cafe she comes back with a small red box "when you check with the nurse come to my room 206 I'll talk with the Librarian and hopefully find a little out. The offer of a duel is open so whenever." Sky gets up and skips out of the cafe a drip of brown fluid falls from her hair as she goes.
magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 pm
(Crap...I can't make my move if i wander in couple...but i need to make those librarian spill some beans for me, what should i do?)

Vlad's drowned on his thought to a point where he almost slept. He heard Sky mentioned his name, but not even a gunfire could budge him once Vlad entered 'thinking mode'.

("when you check with the nurse come to my room 206 I'll talk with the Librarian and hopefully find a little out. The offer of a duel is open so whenever.")

"Hmm? did she just said she would talk to the librarian by herself? that's a bad omen...hopefully she'll be okay."

Now, Vlad just realized something important.

"talking about omen....where on earth is infirmary, do we even have one? Shock Shock " Dying Dying 
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:53 pm
The next morning, Sirius arrives early to the cafeteria to get some breakfast. He sits at a table by the window as he drinks a glass of orange juice (100% concentrated of course with no added sugars).
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:11 am
Lee runs into the cafeteria.
"Food!"
He orders a few pancakes to eat and sees one of the guys he met in the blue dorm.
"Hey... um your name is Sirius I think." sits opposite of Sirius facing him, "Nice to meet ya again."
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:35 am
Sirius looks up at the sudden Obelisk Blue student who had appeared before him, Sirius vaguely remembers meeting him in the Obelisk Blue dorm when first arriving at the Academy... This kid was the lunatic running around looking for his dorm room.

''Urmm hey... nice seeing you again too...'' Sirius says reluctantly as the boy seemed as if he had ADHD.

Sirius sips his orange juice.
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:36 am
Lee is done having his pancakes and his drink. He gets up says "Well nice talking ya, even thought we only exchanged 1 sentence each. Well see you somewhere else."
Lee runs off again not knowing where to go...
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:04 pm
Entering the cafe Sky walks straight into a student running out She is spun around by the collision and crashes into the tray rack near the door. A half drunk cup of banana milk shake over balances and flops onto her head "Oh! No not again"
Salik

Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:54 pm
Sirius sees the incident and face palms...

''Shes like a walking hazard just waiting to happen...'' Sirius says to himself

Without a second thought, Sirius opens the window and silently climbs out heading off in the direction of the Docks...
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:36 am
A grumpy Sky vanishes into the girls Bathroom and sponges the yellow mess from her hair. "Well with any luck in years to come if I dont make a top duelist I might make a fortune with Sky's Bananachoc shampoo ! "

Returning to the cafe she eats a bacon and egg breakfast with a cup of latte coffee.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:28 am
Finishing her breakfast Sky returns the dishes to the rack and heads out of the cafe.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Cafeteria    Duel Academy: Cafeteria  - Page 2 Icon_m11

Duel Academy: Cafeteria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2