Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:25 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Testlobby

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby:
- Creus as Ralfe Descabil
- Hako as Hako
- Puffy as Ryuji
- EnfernoKnight as Alexander Grey
- Salik as Drake
- Ramei11 as Kyle Arlokos

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Duelrobo
Decks: EXECUTE: SETO_KAIBA.EXE, EXECUTE: YUGI_MOTO.EXE

Last edited by ShadowServer on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 18 times in total

AuthorMessage
Hako

Hako

Team : Magician of the Lost Woods

Duel Career : 8-0-22

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:31 pm
Hako is still waiting for his turn to duel. He want to be the next one getting tested. He hope he will be tested soon.
Puffy

Puffy

Duel Career : 27-0-35

YGOPro Name : Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:15 am
"I draw a card, Now it's time to end this. First I activate "THUNDER END DRAGON'S" effect and remove a material card to destroy your "DARK NECROFEAR" and now i attack you directly!"

Ryuji then looks up to see if his opponent has 1 last trick up his sleeve.

Ryuji
LP: 4300
Field: Thunder End Dragon, 1 set S/T
Hand: 1
Grave: Cards of consonance, The White Stone of Legend, Flute of Summoning Dragon, A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon, Call of the Haunted, Lord of D., Champion's Vigilance, Trade-In, Burst Steam of Destruction, Advance Draw, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Silent Doom, Swing of Memories, Rabidragon. Tri-Horned Dragon
Banished: nothing

TM-15656OB??
LP: 2000
Field: Dark Necrofear (defense), 1 set S/T
Graveyard: Trap Hole, Jar of Greed, Accumulated Fortune, Magic Jammer, Destiny Board, Spirit Message I, Zoma the Spirit
Banished: Doomcalibur Knight, Sangan, Dark Jeroid
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 am
((This happens during the end phase, not immediately when Dark Necrofear is destroyed.))

((I have no idea what you are refering to! I AM PERFECT!))

((You and your cheeky delete powers))

Last edited by NickV on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:36 am
As the Thunder End Dragon breathed its cloud of fire on Necrofear, Ryuji called for it to assault the robot. But instead a shield fell against it! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: NEGATE ATTACK. END: BATTLE PHASE." Meanwhile the Necrofear waited in the graveyard, knowing soon it would possess the Thunder End Dragon!

Ryuji
Field: Thunder End Dragon, 1 set S/T
Grave: Cards of consonance, The White Stone of Legend, Flute of Summoning Dragon, A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon, Call of the Haunted, Lord of D., Champion's Vigilance, Trade-In, Burst Steam of Destruction, Advance Draw, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Silent Doom, Swing of Memories, Rabidragon. Tri-Horned Dragon

TM-15656OB??
Field: nothing
Graveyard: Trap Hole, Jar of Greed, Accumulated Fortune, Magic Jammer, Destiny Board, Spirit Message I, Zoma the Spirit, Dark Necrofear, Negate Attack
Puffy

Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 pm
"You have only delayed the inevitable, I play the spell card "MONSTER REBORN" to revive your "DARK NECROFEAR" to my side of the field. I then end my turn"

Ryuji
Field: Thunder End Dragon, Dark Necrofear (Defense position), 1 set S/T
Hand: 0
Grave: Cards of consonance, The White Stone of Legend, Flute of Summoning Dragon, A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon, Call of the Haunted, Lord of D., Champion's Vigilance, Trade-In, Burst Steam of Destruction, Advance Draw, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Silent Doom, Swing of Memories, Rabidragon. Tri-Horned Dragon, Monster Reborn

TM-15656OB??
Graveyard: Trap Hole, Jar of Greed, Accumulated Fortune, Magic Jammer, Destiny Board, Spirit Message I, Zoma the Spirit, Negate Attack
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:30 pm
The robot drew it's card, showing the one-winged angel. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: CHANGE OF HEART. CHANGE CONTROL: DARK NECROFEAR. BATTLE PHASE: DARK NECROFEAR: ATTACK: THUNDER END DRAGON."

Ryuji
Field: Thunder End Dragon, Dark Necrofear (Defense position), 1 set S/T
Grave: Cards of consonance, The White Stone of Legend, Flute of Summoning Dragon, A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon, Call of the Haunted, Lord of D., Champion's Vigilance, Trade-In, Burst Steam of Destruction, Advance Draw, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Silent Doom, Swing of Memories, Rabidragon. Tri-Horned Dragon, Monster Reborn

TM-15656OB??
Graveyard: Trap Hole, Jar of Greed, Accumulated Fortune, Magic Jammer, Destiny Board, Spirit Message I, Zoma the Spirit, Negate Attack, Change of Heart
Puffy

Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:24 pm
Ryuji watches as his "THUNDER END DRAGON" is destroyed, he then clutches his chest the wound from earlier seems to be acting up again.

Now it's Ryuji's turn he draws a card.

"I play the spell card "DRAGON'S MIRROR" by removing 5 dragon monsters from graveyard from play I can bring forth my most powerful monster "FIVE-HEADED DRAGON"."

The ground rumbles and the field shakes as Ryuji's strongest monster takes the field.

"Now attack directly and end this duel!"

Ryuji
Field: Five-Headed Dragon, 1 set S/T
Grave: Cards of consonance, Flute of Summoning Dragon, A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon, Call of the Haunted, Lord of D., Champion's Vigilance, Trade-In, Burst Steam of Destruction, Advance Draw, Silent Doom, Swing of Memories, Monster Reborn,
Banished: The White Stone of Legend, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Rabidragon, Tri-Horned Dragon, Thunder End Dragon

TM-15656OB??
LP: 0
Hand: nothing
Graveyard: Trap Hole, Jar of Greed, Accumulated Fortune, Magic Jammer, Destiny Board, Spirit Message I, Zoma the Spirit, Negate Attack, Change of Heart
Banished: Doomcalibur Knight, Sangan, Dark Jeroid, Dark Necrofear
Hako

Hako

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:54 am
"Nice Duel. Your Monsters have a lot of ATK points." Says Hako to Ryuji. "But you also should watch my duel." Hako making some Warm-up move and get ready to duel.
Puffy

Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:24 pm
Ryuji notices someone talking to him after the duel but doesn't hear what he is saying, as the sounds around him dull and his vision starts to fade he falls to the floor. Ryuji lays there unconscious and is carried to the infirmary.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 am
The robot screeches as the dark mist around Ryuji fades when the dragon's breath throws the robot back against the wall!

TM-15656OB?
LP: 0

Ryuji

"DUEL ENDED! WINNER: RYUJI. REPORT TO RECEPTION FOR YOUR UNIFORM." Instead of waiting for him though, a team of medics heads to the duel arena and comes out carrying Ryuji on a stretcher towards the infirmary. The secretary hands one of the attendees Ryuji's new Slifer Red uniform and a map towards the Slifer Red dorms, to be given to him when he awakens. "Oh dear, not another one.." Meanwhile the moustached man glares around, glancing at Hako! "Your move, kid."
Hako

Hako

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:33 pm
*What the. It was just a childrens card game how can he faint after winning?* thinks Hako after seeing Ryuji faint after the win and a group of medics take him to the infirmary. "Well at least it is my turn." Hako Throw up HIs D-gazer and his Duel Disk. " Duel Disk Setto! D-Gazer Setto!" then a computer voice said "AR Vision Link complete" "DUEL!"
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:59 pm
Hako walked over to the dueling platform, his AR Gazer auto-synching with his side of the field, despite the inferior technology. When he takes his place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE EXPERIMENTAL TESTING PROTOCOL: JOEY_WHEELER.EXE" The lights come shining on, and his opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards as well. The air seems to have darkened around you..

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Hakoi
LP: 8000
Hand: 5
Grave: nothing

TM-15656OB

Hand: 6
Graveyard: nothing

The light indicates the robot goes first."SET: TWO SPELL SLASH TRAP CARD. SET: ONE MONSTER. END: TURN." At least this duelist sounds less ominous then the previous one!

TM-15656OB

Hand: 3
Field: 1 face down monster, 2 s/t set
Graveyard:nothing
Hako

Hako

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:48 pm
"Ore mo tan! DRAW!" says Hako and draw a card. "Magic Cardo Bait doll!" says Hako and activate bait doll. "I target your left face down card. If it is a trap card it is forced to be activate. But if the timing is wrong you have to send it to the graveyard. In any case bait doll will return to my deck." Now he is waiting for the duel Bot.

Hako

TM-15656OB
Field: 1 face down monster, 2 s/t set

Hako

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:13 am
The dueling robot flipped up the face down Graceful Dice, then set it back on the field. "CARD REVEALED: GRACEFUL DICE." The bait doll disappeared back into Hako's deck.
Hako

Hako

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:47 pm
"I summon D. D. Assailant" D. D. Assailant appers on the field ready to attack. "D. D. Assailant atack his Monster!"

TM-15656OB
Field: 1 face down monster, 2 s/t set (1 graceful dice)

Hako
Field: D. D. Assailant
Hand: 4
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:03 pm
The monster flipped face up, a tiny warrior covered in blue armor. "FLIP FACE UP: LITTLE WINGUARD." The tiny monster was strong enough to defend itself against D.D. Assailant's attack!

TM-15656OB
Field: Little Winguard, 2 s/t set (1 graceful dice)

Hako
LP: 7900
Field: D. D. Assailant
Hand: 4
Hako

Hako

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 am
"Hmm okay in that case I End my turn with a face down" Hako set a card face down in his spell/trap card zone "tan endo!"

TM-15656OB
Field: Little Winguard, 2 s/t set (1 graceful dice)

Hako
Field: D. D. Assailant, s/t set 1
Sindrake

Duel Career : 10-0-14

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:05 pm
After arriving at chaos academy’s lobby, Sin walks up to the counter to get severed but no one is present, so he rings the bell on the desk, and no one comes, so he turns around and decides to have a look at some of the thing displays in the lobby namely at the trophy’s “ look at all these, there is no reason I cant make our dreams come true” sin says while holding his deck close to himself .

“can I help you” a voice comes from behind. Sin turn to face the person he soon realises is the receptionist. “yeah I’m here to join this academy” Sin says. “can I have you name please” she says ‘ sure its Sin Drakor”. the receptionist enters the name give and bring up his profile “ ok mr drakor if you would kindly go though that door right over there you can take you entery test then the tester is free” she say’s with a smile. “thank you, I hope you have a good day”

Sin walks into the test room seeing that someone is early on in there test so having nothing better to do takes a seat and watches the duel while waiting for his test
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 pm
The robot picked up its card. "DRAW: ONE CARD. SUMMON: HAYABUSA KNIGHT. LITTLE WINGUARD: ATTACK MODE. LITTLE WINGUARD: ATTACK: D.D. ASSAILANT."

TM-15656OB
Field: Hayabusa Knight, Little Winguard, 2 s/t set (1 graceful dice)

Hako
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 pm
Meanwhile, Sindrake walks into the testing lobby after admiring the trophies. The Ultimate Pots are said to be the true incarnations of those magical cards, able to grant wishes from inside their ancient holds. On display are the Pot of Benevolence, the Pot of Duality and the Pot of Generosity.
Hako

Hako

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:43 pm
The Winguard Attack D.D. Assailant. No Response from Hako.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:19 am
The robot flipped up it's face down card, as an angel rolled a die! "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: GRACEFUL DICE!" The die rolled around a few times, bouncing back and forth.. before landing clearly on a 5! "NUMBER ROLLED: 5. INCREASE ATTACK: FIVE HUNDRED." The little Winguard was poised to cut through the D.D. Assailant, and Hayabusa was ready to deal 3000 life points right after!

TM-15656OB
Field: Hayabusa Knight, Little Winguard, 2 s/t set (1 graceful dice)

Hako
Hako

Hako

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 pm
Hako did not response to that attack. his Assailant was cut through but also in the same time a gate open wich drags the little wing guard in. "My monster tokk your monster in to another dimension" says Hako and got the 2 attacks directly from hyabusa knight.

TM-15656OB
Field: Hayabusa Knight, Little Winguard, 1 s/t set

Hako
LP: 4800
Field: s/t set 1
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:08 am
The robot set another face-down card after Hayabusa's swords cut through Hako. "SET: ONE SPELL SLASH TRAP CARD. END: TURN." Hako was at a slight disadvantage, but could he recover?

TM-15656OB
Hand: 2
Field: Hayabusa Knight, 2 s/t set
Banished: Little Winguard

Hako
LP: 4800
Field: s/t set 1
Hako

Hako

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:08 am
"Jees that hurt. IM not bleeding or something but jess that really hurt" says Hako. "Ore mo tan! DRAW!" Hako draws a Card. "I Summon Koa'ki Meiru Bergzak in attack mode!" His monster appeared on the Field and seems ready to slash some monsters.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 11 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next