Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:25 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Testlobby

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby:
- Creus as Ralfe Descabil
- Hako as Hako
- Puffy as Ryuji
- EnfernoKnight as Alexander Grey
- Salik as Drake
- Ramei11 as Kyle Arlokos

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Duelrobo
Decks: EXECUTE: SETO_KAIBA.EXE, EXECUTE: YUGI_MOTO.EXE

Last edited by ShadowServer on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 18 times in total

AuthorMessage
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 pm
Greg puts his deck away, and walks towards an empty seat in the corner of the room. He then sits down, and pulls from his right pocket a small notebook, writing down what happened in the previous duel, and possible changes in his deck. He notices Calx doing something similar and smiles.

"Hm, I wonder when testing will start."
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 pm
The testing door opens again, and the moustashed man looks around the gathering. "Will number 12 step into the testing chambers?" Alexander Grey notes that his testing number is 12 and he has been called.

((I'll be back in a few hours from workies))
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Team : [None]

Duel Career : 1-0-0

YGOPro Name : OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:37 pm
His crimson eyes gracefully watched the duel, albeit the direction of the duel could have already been foreseen, it was when the combo established that brought out one of the strongest monsters he had ever seen that made it obvious of the outcome. Arcane Knight Joker. The conclusion bore no surprise, only a weak opponent would surrender instead of losing like a man. His saying which was taught to him whenever he dueled was: "The duel ain't over till someone's life-points drops to 0." He shrugged off the surrender, and reacted upon hearing his number called. Finally, he thought. Getting up from his seat, he walked towards the man with a moustache drawn upon his face. "Let's get this over with." He walked into the testing chambers, fastening his bag onto his shoulders. He was ready for whatever may come.
Dusk

Dusk

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-5

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 am
Dusk comes back to the duel he was watching earlier, noticing it getting more interesting. He never has been this interested in a duel except for one. He noticed there were many more people watching the duel now. He decided that he would continue watching this duel till the end.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:53 am
Alexander Grey is let into a dark room, a dueling platform with a stand on his side for his field. When he takes his place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE TESTING PROTOCOL: SETO_KAIBA.EXE." The lights come shining on, and his opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards.

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Duelrobo

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Alexander Grey
LP: 8000
Field: nothing
Hand: 5
Grave: nothing
Banished: nothing

TM-15656OB

Hand: 6
Field: nothing
Graveyard: nothing

The light indicates the robot goes first."SUMMONING ONE MONSTER: LORD OF D." The Lord of D. appears on the field, holding a horn between his lips. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: FLUTE OF SUMMONING DRAGON. SUMMON MONSTER CARD: BLUE EYES-WHITE DRAGON. SUMMON MONSTER CARD: BLUE EYES-WHITE DRAGON." There's a shaking sound, and a loud roar as the two blue-white dragons land on the field! The Duel robot sets on card down. "SET: ONE FACE DOWN SPELL SLASH TRAP CARD. TURN END." It looks like Alexander is going to have alot of work to do.

TM-15656OB

Hand: 1
Field: Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon 1 set s/t
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Dragon

((Against NPC's, the players will always win. As you can see Tester Robo is a cheating bastard. Kick his ass!))
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:43 am
His crimson eyes scanned the room as he entered, it was dark, with very little visibility, that was until a computer announcement followed by a bright up of light occurred. This gave hint to the dueling test beginning. Seto Kaiba, eh? He remarked with a slight cringing smile, it seemed he was going to go up against one of the legendary duelists deck, too bad the bot doesn't have the duelist instincts, which what made him so legendary. Unlatching his bad from his torso, he opened it with a rather strange vigor, grabbing in as if treasure was contained, and pulled out his neatly packed duel disk - his deck was not inside. The duel disk was sliver with white trim, a galaxy symbol on the life-points indicator. From his back pocket, he grabbed his deck and placed it within the disk, placed the disk upon his left arm. "Time to duel." The disk opened up and initiated the duel.

[Insert Enemies Move]

TM-15656OB
Field: Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon 1 set s/t
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Dragon

You've already proven yourself to not be a good opponent." He said as he drew one card from his deck, pulling it far away from his body, and glanced at the card from afar. A smile donned on his face as he shifted the card into the spell/trap card slot within the disk. "I set one card," He stated as he did, "I then activate DOUBLE CYCLONE! from my hand, select your facedown card, and my own as the targets.

Alexander Grey
Field: Double Cyclone[Still Resolving], 1 Set Spell/Trap[Targeted by Double Cyclone]
Hand: 4
Grave: None
Banished: None

[Opponents Response]

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:08 am
The robot's card activates, a boar running towards his Lord of D. as the cyclone heads for it. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: RUSH RECKLESSLY. TARGET: LORD OF D. INCREASE ATTACK POINTS: 700 EQUAL: 1900."
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:58 am
Rush Recklessly? As expected of someone who utilizes Kaiba's deck would use such tactics to overcome their opponent both on their and their opponents turn. A smile graced his face as he watched his Trap card get destroyed, but why? "I activate the effect of Tornado!. When this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the graveyard: I can destroy 1 Face-Up card on the field. Sadly, i can't destroy your blue-eyes, so of course i'll choose the card protecting it." He stated as he pointed towards Lord D. as it looked upon him, a tornado rose up beneath his feet and shrouded him in whirlwind and shattered his body against its walls. He had not flinched upon the destruction, he simply grabbed hold of one of the cards within his hand, and slammed it upon the Monster Slot. When i control no monsters, i can special summon Photon Slasher from my hand in attack mode." His words were yelled simultaneously as the monster appeared into existence with a slash through the air.

"I'll then normal summon Photon Crusher from my hand." A monster with a gigantic dual hammer appeared beside Slash and displayed its power with a full swing. Brother. I'll do this for you! He thought. "I now construct the overlay network by using Photon Slasher & Photon Crusher to summon!" He yelled as a galaxy beneath his feet was formed and both monsters were sucked into it, the spiraling pattern was dazzling to say the least. Upon the final clashing noise, a new monster appeared that seemed to be an even stronger version of photon thrasher, possessing the same amount of ATK points. "RADIANT PHOTON PARADIOS!, Now time to get serious, By removing 2 Overlay Materials, i can target one monster on the field, its atk goes down to 0, and its effect is negated! I choose your first Blue-Eyes White Dragon," he yelled once more as RPP consumed the two overlay materials within his sword and slashed his sword towards the left blue-eyes, lowering its ATK power to 0 in an instant, turning it into a weak-looking dragon. "End his blue-eyes, and let's get this over with." He declared, RPP followed as it took to the skies and begun to plummet from the stars, slashing the weak blue-eyes completely in half with its shining blade.

TM-15656OB
LP: 6000

"Tch, i set two cards down, and end my turn." He said with a tad bit annoyance, but little did anyone know...this was...his first duel ever. No one would be able to tell...looking at how he played, but he got these combo's from his brother, by watching him duel whilst he was but a young boy...his brother.

TM-15656OB
Field: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Alexander Grey
Field: Radiant Photon Paradios. 2 Set Facedowns.
Hand: 0
Grave: Double Cyclone, Tornado, Photon Slasher, Photon Crusher.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 am
The machine sparks as the blue eyes is taken down. When Alexander ends his turn, another card appears in the machine's hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. MAIN PHASE. ACTIVATE: TRADE-IN. DISCARDING: BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON. DRAW: TWO CARDS." The robot points towards Photon Pardius. "ENTER BATTLE PHASE. BLUE EYES-WHITE DRAGON: ATTACK: RADIANT PHOTON PARDIUS."

TM-15656OB
Hand: 2
Field: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Trade-In, Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Alexander Grey
Grave: Double Cyclone, Tornado, Photon Slasher, Photon Crusher.
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 am
The attack came swift. As the digital opponent made his moves, he initiated an attack to eliminate RPP from the field. Alexander stared without a flinch as the white burst of energy blew RPP out of existence, but inside his heart went out to his brother. "When Radiant Photon Paradios is destroyed, it allows me to draw one card from my deck." He stated in response to the destruction of his monster, with a swift pull of the top card from his deck, he waited for his opponent to end his turn, so that he may begin his.

Alexander Grey
Grave: Double Cyclone, Tornado, Photon Slasher, Photon Crusher, Radiant Photon Paradios.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:07 am
The robot waved his Blue-Eyes back to his side of the field. "END BATTLE PHASE. BEGIN: MAIN PHASE 2. SET: TWO FACE DOWN SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. TURN: END."

TM-15656OB
Field: Blue-Eyes White Dragon, 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Trade-In, Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Alexander Grey
LP: 7000
Field: 2 Set Facedowns.
Grave: Double Cyclone, Tornado, Photon Slasher, Photon Crusher, Radiant Photon Paradios
Banished: None [b]
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:27 am
His opponent had ended, and he took the initiative to draw one card from the top of his deck once more. "Tch." He grew irritated by the robots attempt to duel, but his speed was slow when he took the approach to dueling, unlike his brother, who most likely would've ended the duel by now. He grasped a card within his hand, pulled it, and pushed it it upon the Spell/Trap Card Zone, "I activate Accel Light, this card can only be activated when i have no monster on my side of the field, i can then special summon 1 Level 4 or lower Photon monster from my deck," He explained, looking through his deck while his lonely one card in his hand stayed out as to make sure no cheating occurred. With a quick glance of his deck, he decided, "I summon Photon Lizard, but it won't be staying for long, however it did help me succeed one thing, i activate my trap card! Dimensional Slide! When a monster is special summoned to my side of the field, i can target 1 face-up monster and banish it! " He said as a dimensional portal slithered into existence, preparing to suck blue-eyes into its depths.

TM-15656OB
Field: Blue-Eyes White Dragon[Targeted], 2 set s/t

Alexander Grey
Field: Photon Lizard.[Newly Summoned] 1 Set Facedowns. Dimensional Slide[Trap;Activated]
Grave: Double Cyclone, Tornado, Photon Slasher, Photon Crusher. Radiant Photon Paradios.

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:37 am
The robot beeps as Blue-Eyes starts to disappear from the field in a flash! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: INTERDIMENSIONAL MATTER TRANSPORTER. TARGET: BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON. REMOVE BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON FROM PLAY."
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:53 am
"Tch. Such tactics." He remarked as he watched his dimensional portal get out-done by another portal that absorbed the white dragon whole. Alexander simply raised his hand as his Photon Lizard slithered upwards and through a galactic portal, "By tributing Photon Lizard, i can add a level 4 or lower Photon Monster to my hand," he explained as he searched his deck once more, grabbing ahold of Photon Sabre Tiger, revealing it to his opponent, and adding it to his hand. With a slight quick movement of his hand, a card was set. "I set one card and end my turn."

TM-15656OB
Field: , 1 set s/t
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Trade-In, Interdimensional Matter Transporter.
Banished: Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Alexander Grey
Field: Photon Lizard.[Newly Summoned] 2 Set Facedowns. Dimensional Slide[
Hand: 1 [Photon Sabre Tiger]
Grave: Double Cyclone, Tornado, Photon Slasher, Photon Crusher. Radiant Photon Paradios. Photon Lizard. Dimensional Slide.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:59 am
As Alexander's turn ends, the flash appears again, and Blue-Eyes White Dragon returns to the robot's field! Another card appears in the machine's hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. " The robot points towards Alexander. It seems the machine is going for the brute force approach. "ENTER BATTLE PHASE. BLUE EYES-WHITE DRAGON: ATTACK: DUELIST."

TM-15656OB
Field: Blue-Eyes White Dragon, 1 set s/t
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Trade-In, Interdimensional Matter Transporter.

Alexander Grey
Field: 2 Set Facedowns.
Grave: Double Cyclone, Tornado, Photon Slasher, Photon Crusher. Radiant Photon Paradios. Photon Lizard. Dimensional Slide.
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 am
Alexander watched as the digital duelist launched an attack with the creature of white. He simply raised his hand, and a trap card emerged laid facedown. "I activate Wide-Spread Ruins, when an attack is declared, it destroys the strongest monster on your side of the field."

TM-15656OB
Field: , 1 set s/t
Graveyard:
Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White
Dragon, Trade-In, Interdimensional Matter Transporter.
Banished: Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Alexander Grey
Field: 1 Set Facedowns. Wide-Spread Ruins[Trap;Activated]
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 am
The Blue-Eyes White Dragon ran head-first into the mine, eating it before exploding! It's a shame a robot can't sound angry."END BATTLE PHASE. END TURN."

TM-15656OB
Field: 1 set s/t
Graveyard:
Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White
Dragon, Trade-In, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Interdimensional Matter Transporter, Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Alexander Grey
Field: 1 Set Facedowns. Wide-Spread Ruins
Grave: Double Cyclone, Tornado, Photon Slasher, Photon Crusher. Radiant Photon Paradios. Photon Lizard. Dimensional Slide, Wide-Spread Ruins
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:57 am
Alexander's cold crimson eyes watched as the blue eyes rushed into his trap and detonated with a huge explosion. Blue-eyes was no more, as the machine ended his turn, Alex drew his card from the top of his deck, placing it quickly upon the board the moment he glanced at its art, "I activate Night Beam, when this card is activated, i can choose 1 face-down Spell/Trap card on the field and destroy it, no card can be activated in response to it, as such, your card is gone. He explained as the card was revealed and destroyed by a space-laser within seconds of activation of card. He then raised his hand high in the sky, "Activate my face-down, XYZ Reborn! I can revive Radiant Photon Paladios to my side of the field, and this card is attached as material." A galactic portal was created from beneath his feet once more, reviving RPP with a shining orb glowing around him as if it was a moon and it the planet. "This is becoming boring, come on, put up a challenge. I summon Photon Sabre Tiger, when this card is normal summoned, i can add another Photon Sabre Tiger to my hand from my deck." A card peered outwards from his deck, allowing Alex to simply draw it from his deck to hand. "Now! Attack!"

TM-15656OB
LP: 2800
Field: None
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Blue-Eyes White
Dragon, Trade-In, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Interdimensional Matter Transporter, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, ???

Alexander Grey
Field: Radiant Photon
Paradios[Material: XYZ Reborn]. Photon Sabre Tiger.
Grave:
Double Cyclone, Tornado, Photon Slasher, Photon Crusher. Radiant Photon
Paradios. Photon Lizard. Dimensional Slide, Wide-Spread Ruins, Night Beam.

"I end my turn."
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 am
The robot short-circuited again as the Card Guard on the field flew to the graveyard! After the Protonic assault, the machine drew its card, voice as metalic as ever. "ENTER MAIN PHASE. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: DRAGON'S MIRROR. REMOVE: BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON. REMOVE: BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON. REMOVE: BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON. SUMMON: BLUE-EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON." The air glows with a white light as Seto's mightiest creature, the three headed combination of his Blue-Eyes White Dragons appears on the field! "ENTER BATTLE PHASE. BLUE-EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON: ATTACK: RADIANT PHOTON PARADIOS." The glowing warrior was overwhelmed by the force of the three heads hitting it at once! "END BATTLE PHASE. SET: ONE SPELL SLASH TRAP CARD. END TURN."

TM-15656OB
Field: Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, 1s/t
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Trade-In, Interdimensional Matter Transporter, Card Guard, Dragon's Mirror
Banished: Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Alexander Grey
LP: 4500
Field: Photon Sabre Tiger.
Hand: 1, 1 [Photon Sabre Tiger]
Grave:
Paradios, Photon Lizard. Dimensional Slide, Wide-Spread Ruins, Night Beam, Xyz Reborn
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 am
His eyes widened as the ultimate monster of Seito Kaiba was summoned through a simple means of a spell card, such power. It's very virtual roar caused Alex to step back, but he didn't step back for fear, no, he stepped back for excitement. "Maybe i underestimated you, i guess i can't hold back." He stated after his RPP was destroyed by a blast of white energy, he drew one card from his deck and re-explained the abilities of RPP destruction quickly. "Time to end this! I draw!" He yelled, his voice more serious, his very first duel where he would bring out his most strongest monster. He placed a card in his monster zone with swiftness, and galactic tiger appeared besides its copy, and the gauge increased to them both having 2000 ATK points. "Now that i possess 2 2000 or higher monsters on my side of the field, i can special summon my ultimate monster, Shoot from to stars and gaze at the heavens! Shout, GALAXY-EYES PHOTON DRAGON He bellowed as from the very heavens a galaxy formed and begun to spiral out of control giving birth to the one who wields the galaxy within their eyes. It's sleek sliver form gave way to beauty. "GALAXY-EYES PHOTON DRAGON, ATTACK BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON!" Upon its blast being formed at the mouth, its effect would take place, banishing them both, unless something happened.
TM-15656OB
Field: Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, 1s/t
Graveyard:
Flute of Summoning Dragon, Rush Recklessly, Lord of D, Trade-In,
Interdimensional Matter Transporter, Card Guard, Dragon's Mirror
Banished: Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Alexander Grey
LP: 4500
Field: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
Grave:
Paradios, Photon Lizard. Dimensional Slide, Wide-Spread Ruins, Night Beam, Xyz Reborn. Photon Sabre Tiger. Photon Sabre Tiger.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:51 am
The robot tilts its head, seeming to be waiting. It doesn't look like its going to activate anything to stop the Dragon!
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 pm
While panting because she had to run to the Lobby since she knew she was a bit late, Leona enters the room. Slightly overwhelmed by all the modern technology, she decides to sit next to the other duelists and watches the current duel unfold.
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:49 pm
"Time to end this. I activate from my hand, Dimensional Wanderer, when monsters are removed from play by Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon power, i can send this card to the graveyard," he explained as he revealed and card and immediately sent the card to the graveyard section of his duel disk, "And then, he deals 3000 points of damage to you!" He yelled as a portal appeared above the digital robot and pellets of shining rain would harshly drop onto his form.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:39 am
"well Airem, we're here at last" i say under my breath as i walk into the room. looking around and seeing some duelist at a table i find a corner of the room close enough to hear whats being said, but far enough away that any thing said under my breath isn't heard by anybody else. "man the room could use a new color" Airam says using Maria's lips. "shh" maria says at the same time giggling as she thinks it's true.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:41 am
" Late yea I'm late why does it take 20 minutes to check my passport its not customs ? I've tried to explain things but sometimes I feel like I'm talkin a foreign language perhaps not the best idea to ask about the guy with the hood ! Just be cool everyone heres new”
Dona pushes the door open smiling at all who are here she tries to look cool as she enters the now crowded room and erm trips over the table leg “arrrgh”
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 3 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next