Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:25 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Testlobby

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby:
- Creus as Ralfe Descabil
- Hako as Hako
- Puffy as Ryuji
- EnfernoKnight as Alexander Grey
- Salik as Drake
- Ramei11 as Kyle Arlokos

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Duelrobo
Decks: EXECUTE: SETO_KAIBA.EXE, EXECUTE: YUGI_MOTO.EXE

Last edited by ShadowServer on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 18 times in total

AuthorMessage
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:37 am
The robot's red light flashes in alarm as the rain descended. "ERROR: HOW CAN THIS BE: I AM THE STRONGEST DUELIST-" the robot's complaints are interupted by his life points crashing to 0!

TM-15656OB
LP: 0

Alexander Grey
LP: 4500

"DUEL ENDED! WINNER: ALEXANDER GREY. REPORT TO RECEPTION FOR YOUR UNIFORM." When he does get to reception, the secretary will hand him a Slifer Red outfit and explain that all first-years who pass are added to the lowest dormitory. "I'm sure you'll make it to the next level. Good luck!"

Meanwhile, the mustached man calls out for number 15 to report for their test!
((I'll do up some more rooms in a bit when I'm not busy, you guys are doing great so far >.>b))

Last edited by ShadowServer on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 am
Calx stands up and stretches: "I guess that would be me." He walks towards the man that called out for him and follows him to where the test is. Calx only looks straight forward while walking, paying no attentions to his surroundings as he is let in the room. When he gets on the duel platform, he readies his duel disk, shuffling his deck. Then he says "I'm ready."
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:59 am
Calx finds himself in the same dark room as Alexander, with the dueling platform with a stand on his side for his field. When he takes his place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE TESTING PROTOCOL: YUGI_MOTO.EXE." The lights come shining on, and his opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards as well.

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Calx Crownguard
LP: 8000
Field: nothing
Hand: 5
Grave: nothing
Banished: nothing

TM-15656OB

Hand: 6
Field: nothing
Graveyard: nothing

The light indicates the robot goes first."SET: ONE MONSTER FACE DOWN. SET: THREE SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS FAE DOWN. END TURN." It seems this robot's logic is more subtle then the previous capabilities...

TM-15656OB

Hand: 2
Field: 1 face down monster, 3 s/t set
Graveyard:nothing
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:19 am
As the next number was pronounced, Leona realized she forgot to take her number with her. She suddenly stands up from the chair and rushes to the counter to pick up her number.

She returns just in time before the duel started with a piece of paper that has the number 8 on it.
Hako

Hako

Team : Magician of the Lost Woods

Duel Career : 8-0-22

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:33 am
The Duels that Hako watched makeing him nervcous to duel someone. But he have to wait until his number will be called. "This is the best! I dont know if I can wait until its my turn to duel." he said The duel from GRey was so exciting that he tough that he couldnt win. Hako though that he have to defeat his Ultimate Dragon but seems that he found a way to directly damage him.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:10 am
The mustached man peers out the doorway, looking over the assembled group of duelists. "The second testing room is opened. Half of you will head over there for your tests. Who volunteers?" He will show the first five duelists that agree the way to Testing Room #2.
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:11 am
Veritas slowly gets up and walks towards Testing Room #2.
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 am
Greg quickly closes his bag and walks toward Testing Room #2.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:28 pm
Calx notices what the robot just said before he made his move and immediately knew what was going on. He was going to face the king of games; Yugi's deck. Calx smiles and says: "This is going to be challenging, but I already have a strategy." As he said that, he grabbed his 6 cards from the top of his deck.

"I activate Miracle Rupture! This card allows me to send a rock type monster from my deck to my graveyard and draw one card."
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 pm
The robot waits, its chance to interupt not taken. It observes what this new duelist is going to pull out next.
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:43 pm
Leona jumps up upon hearing the news from the mustached man. Intriged by Veritas mysterious appearance she tells herself: That Veritas guy looks like a good opponent to test my skills against!. Then she also sees Greg walk towards Room #2. Hmm, that Greg guy is taking notes of everything he sees. I'm sure he'll be a tough opponent as well!.

She then decides to follow them to Room #2 in the hope to duel these two opponents one way or another.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:46 pm
Meanwhile, Veritas, Greg and Leona head out the door and to the Testing Lobby #2. The mustached man waits for two more duelists to move.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:54 pm
"I send Gem-Knight Crystal to the graveyard." Calx then draws his card. "I set one monster and two spell or trap cards and end my turn."

Calx Crownguard
Field: 1 face down monster, 2 s/t set
Hand: 3
Grave: Gem-Knight Crystal

TM-15656OB
Field: 1 face down monster, 3 s/t set
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:58 pm
Dona picks herself up and puts her head down to hide the blush. She heads for the door where the mustashed man stands, *I'll go aswell" as she passes by him she feels the twitch and yep here it goes (Wink)

"erm down here is it," she says as she passes knowing she is about to blush again.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:33 pm
After Dona left, the robot materializes a card in his hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. SUMMON MONSTER: SKILLED DARK MAGICIAN." The robed magician appeared on the field, spell counter receives on the ready.

Calx Crownguard

TM-15656OB
Field: Skilled Dark Magician, 1 face down monster, 3 s/t set
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:56 pm
Calx stares at the robot, waiting for it's next move.
Dusk

Dusk

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-5

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:32 am
Dusk stands up and says "Eh, screw it, ill go to testing room #2 also." He gets up and walks to testing room #2.
Creus

Creus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:23 am
As soon as the mustached man announced that another testing lobby was open, many of the people who were inside left and volunteered. Ralfe, still feeling tired from the trip, decided that it was best for him to stay where he was. He could've volunteered but since it was not decided by order it was best to just wait patiently and rest. They were all gonna be tested either way so playing the waiting game to rest is a win-win situation for him.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:37 am
((Airam text will be cyan, while Maria will be red))

"hey Maria did you pick up a number" Airam said in Maria's head as she noticed several people leaving to go somewhere.
"opps i guess i should if i want to be tested," Maria said as she walks from the corner of the room back to the lady.

"excuse me ma'am can i get a testing number" she takes the number handed to her "hmm...31 not a bad number maybe this will be a good omen" she says out loud as she goes back to the testing room. "or a bad omen for them" says Airam in Maria's head as she lets out a chuckle
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:13 am
Calx looks over his shoulder, seeing some of the people follow the man to the other testing room. He thinks to himself: *heh, I guess I won't be getting information on them any time soon.* He turns his head back and looks at the robot, while he's waiting for it to start it's turn.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:19 am
The wind blows... And rain pours... The sky darkens... and thunder roars... Better late then never, a new face arrives at the tester's lobby.

The world renowned Drake enters... His footsteps echo as he effortlessly walks up to the receptionist to receive further instructions... Although Drake was unaware of this, the receptionist began to soak uncontrollably...

After receiving his instructions from what seemed to be an unsettled receptionist, he made his way to the test lobby...

'Hmm, where to sit down...' he muttered as he walked in...
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:53 am
The robot pushes a spell forward. "PLAY MAGIC CARD: POT OF GREED. DRAW: TWO CARDS" The robot picks up two cards, then continues. "PLAY MAGIC CARD: EMBLEM OF DRAGON DESTROYER. TO HAND: BUSTER BLADER. PLAY MAGIC CARD: SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT." The light threatens to reveal Calx's face down monster!

Calx Crownguard

TM-15656OB
Hand: 1, 1 [Buster Blader]
Field: Skilled Dark Magician(3), 1 face down monster, 3 s/t set, Swords of Revealing Light
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 am
Glowing swords start to appear around Calx' field, revealing the monster hidden in shadows: Gem-Turtle appears! "By flipping Gem-Turtle face up, you've activated his effect! I get to search Gem-Knight Fusion in my deck and add it to my hand." Calx quickly goes through his deck and grabs and reveals the card he was searching for.

Calx Crownguard
Field: Gem-Turtle (def), 2 s/t set
Hand: 3, 1 [Gem-Knight Fusion]

TM-15656OB
Field: Skilled Dark Magician(3), 1 face down monster, 3 s/t set, Swords of Revealing Light
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:24 am
The robot waits for the fusion card, then waves a hand over the magician. "ACTIVATE EFFECT: SKILLED DARK MAGICIAN. TRIBUTE: SKILLED DARK MAGICIAN. SUMMON: DARK MAGICIAN." In a flash of power, Yugi's star monster, the Dark Magician appears on the field! "ENTER: BATTLE PHASE. DARK MAGICIAN: ATTACK: GEM-TURTLE."

Calx Crownguard
Field: Gem-Turtle (def), 2 s/t set
Hand: 3, 1 [Gem-Knight Fusion]

TM-15656OB
Field: Dark Magician(3), 1 face down monster, 3 s/t set, Swords of Revealing Light
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 am
Calx watches silently as Gem-Turtle gets destroyed by the ace of Yugi's deck, thinking *you've done your part*.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1 - Page 4 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next