Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Testlobby2

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the second tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby #2:
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- IcingSugar as Dona
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Duelrobo2
Decks: EXECUTE: JADEN_YUKI.EXE, EXECUTE: CHAZZ_PRINCETON.EXE, EXECUTE: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE

((Since we have far more people then I expected and I know we want testing to go quickly, a second room will make the dueling go by smoothly)).

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 11 times in total

AuthorMessage
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:57 am
The moustached man nods, and waves Nyra inside. Nyra walks towards the dueling platform with a stand on her side of the field. When she takes her place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE TESTING PROTOCOL: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE." The lights come shining on, and her opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards.

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Nyra Winchester

LP: 8000
Field: nothing
Hand: 5
Grave: nothing
Banished: nothing

TM-23224SR
Hand: 6
Graveyard: nothing

The light indicates the robot goes first. "SUMMON MONSTER: PROTO-CYBER DRAGON." The miniature version of Cyber Dragon appears on the field, hissing at Nyra. "SET: THREE SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. END: TURN."

TM-23224SR
Hand: 2
Field: Proto-Cyber Dragon, 3 set s/t
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 am
cecko : Zzzz . Zzzz. Sleep

He wakes up .

Inner thoughts - Italic

Seems I've fallen a sleep from waching that boring duel . But the robot and the girl are out of my sight . The duel must have ended . That means ..

cecko spots the red haired girl heading towards the exit .

Now is my chance .

He runs towards her .

cecko : H-h-hey , waaait !

cecko : I think what I witnessed just before , was something amazing . Nice duel !

Simple , isn't it ?

cecko : By the way , I'm cecko . How's yours my fine looking lady ? Where do you come from ?
You don't look like your from this place

( Surrounds her with questions )

cecko : So , I saw this fancy reustoraunt near the academy , maybe we can go there , have some lucnh .. I believe this duel was exchausting .Everything will be on me . And maybe even have a fun duel , afhter ?

Why am I doing this ? This is just part of the reason I came here ? Nah , i'm just going to waste some of my time , untill this ugly piece of crap calls my name . ( refering to the robot )

cecko notices the mustached man shouting for a voulenteer .

cecko : Huh ? What a joke .

I guess I'll have to hurry up, If I don't want to spend the rest of the day waiting in line .

cecko : Sorry my dear , but I guess I'll have to be going , but do not take my words withouth care . Maybe we can postpone this for 2 : 00 PM ( It is 11 AM atm ) , If you have no duties then ?

Rushes towards the mustached guy .

cecko : I would like to voulenteer .

( we can start this afther Valkyra's reply )
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:57 pm
Arya draws her card she observes the field, not wanting to make a mistake since she is facing the legendary Zane Truesdale so there can't be any mistake. "I summon out Reptilianne Gorgon!" A woman with reptile like features and her lower torso is that like a snake, the snake woman hisses at the mechanical dragon as if to show intimidation. "I equip my monster with tue card Molting Escape which prevents her to be destroyed once per turn, now attack Proto Cyber Dragon my gorgon!"

Nyra Winchester
Hand: 4
Field: Reptilianne Gorgon, Molting Escape
Banished: Nothing

Last edited by LustfulZex on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:06 pm
As the gorgon ran towards the dragon, it started to shine! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: ATTACK REFLECTOR UNIT. TRIBUTE: PROTO-CYBER DRAGON. SUMMON: CYBER BARRIER DRAGON." A much larger, heavier defended monster appeared in attack mode, taking the Proto-Cyber Dragon's play.

Nyra Winchester
Hand: 4
Field: Reptilianne Gorgon, Molting Escape

TM-23224SR
Field: Cyber Barrier Dragon, 2 set s/t

Last edited by ShadowServer on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:07 pm
As cecko asked Leona all these questions, she was a bit flabbergasted and responded: Hi, I'm Leona Kuroda. Nice to meet you. Unfortunatly, I'll have to decline your offer, as tempting as it may be. I already have other plans, sorry.

I WILL find out about the mysterious girl, I'll just have to sneak into the Teacher's Office at night.

Leona then walks away to get her Slifer outfit.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:04 pm
Once cecko volunteers, he is also led to a dueling platform on the opposite side to a dueling robot. When he takes his place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE TESTING PROTOCOL: JADEN_YUKI.EXE." The lights come shining on, and her opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards.

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Cecko

Hand: 5
Grave: nothing

TM-23224SR
Hand: 6

The light indicates the robot goes first. "SET: ONE FACE DOWN MONSTER. SET: THREE FACE DOWN SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. END: TURN." Looks like Cecko is going to be facing off in a hero on hero face-off!

TM-23224SR
Field: 1 set monster, 3 set s/t
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:20 pm
Arya groaned, she knew what Cyber Barrier Dragon's effect was which negated an attack from a monster once per turn. Of all things it had to be THIS! Alright I end my battle phase and I set one card and end my turn, Alright hit me with your best shot.
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 pm
Greg thinks to himself, "All of this has been pretty exciting. Veritas and Leona did well in their duels, and it will be interesting to see the turn out between Leona and the other girl. Such opposite personalities...I think I might try to talk to the girl currently starting her duel. But definitely not in the way that orange haired guy was doing." He silently chuckles and continues to watch the events unfold.
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:57 pm
( Your refusing a handsome man like my character , for a girl you know , Kyra .. lol . Anyways , this isn't over )

cecko

LP : 8000
Field : nothing
Hand : 6
Grave : nothing

TM-23224SR

Field : 1 Set monster and 3 face-downs .
Hand : 2

cecko : Huh ? Jaden Yuki . This should be interesting .

Draw !

cecko : Interesting . I want to ask you a question , machine - How can you test people with higher intelect then yours ? How can you be sure your skills are good enough , although your just playing a programmed duel ? Do you not wonder about the taste of real food ? And have you ever felt the sweet taste of vegetables ?
Do not overheat your self , because I know you have no answers to these questions , which you barely understand . But I will try to give you a quite juicy example about the last two .
But enough with this .

cecko : Let's see . I'll play an identical turn . I set one face-down monster and three set card(s) in the spell / trap card zone . I hope I'm not bothering you too much , huh .
That will be all for now . End phase .

Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:49 am
Dona moves over to watch The 3rd persona the bots have somthings a little Odd about its opponent but then somethings a bit odd about most of them (Winks) "probably fit in fine"

Zane now I wonder which side of his persona is it playing Zane himself or the warped Hell Kaiser I hope for her sake its the former.

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:51 am
The robot blinks at Cecko's questions. "I HAVE THE HEART OF THE GREAT WINGED KURIBOH. HE IS THE HEART OF MY CARDS. DRAW: ONE CARD. SUMMON MONSTER: ELEMENTAL HERO SPARKMAN." The electric warrior makes his way to the field! It appears the robot intends to direct him to attack Cecko's monster in the battle phase!

cecko

Field : 1 f/d monster, 3 face down s/t

TM-23224SR

Field : 1 Set monster, Elemental Hero Sparkman, 3 face-downs .

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 pm
Meanwhile, on Nyra's field, the machine materializes it's next move. "DRAW: ONE CARD. SUMMON: CYBER RAIDER. ACTIVATE EFFECT: DESTROY MOLTING ESCAPE." The cybernetic thief moves to rid the Gorgon of it's protective spell, and then to attack it in the Battle Phase!

Nyra Winchester
Hand: 3
Field: Reptilianne Gorgon, Molting Escape 1 s/t

TM-23224SR
Field: Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 pm
Sparkman slashes the set face-down card in two . A dark caped hero reveals .

cecko : I activate the effect of the Phantom Magician you just destroyed to special summon Vision Hero Vylon ! His effect allows me to send one "Vision HERO" monster from my deck to the graveyard , so I choose Vision Hero Minimum Ray . You will rest there for now .

cecko

Field : Vision Hero Vylon , 3 face down s/t
Grave : Phantom Magician , Vision Hero Minimum Ray,

TM-23224SR

Field : Elemental Hero Sparkman , 1 Set monster and 3 face-downs .
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 pm
After the heros appear, the robot calls his Sparkman back. "END: TURN."
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm
cecko : Draw !

cecko : Hmm , just what I needed .

Let's see how you'll handle this .

I activate my first face-down Seed of Deception . Infect the field ! The ground beggins shacking . A Mushroom Man appears . It beggins multiplying , counting to the number of 3 .

cecko : Scary , isn't it ? The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature is revealed .

cecko : Now Inferct my little parasites ! All of the spell and trap card(s) on the opponents field start smashing one by one . The second face-down - Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature reveals it self .

cecko : No this still isn't everything . I activate the spell card Precious Cards from beyond from my hand !A cyrcle forms arround Vision Hero Vylon and 2 Mushroom Mans ass they dissapear a lighting shines destroying all monsters on the opponets field one by one . It takes form .
cecko : Come forth Gilford the Lightning ! Precious Cards from Beyond allows me to draw 2 card(s) .
Go White Elephatn's gift !
Mushroom Man turns into two cards flying towards cecko's hand .

cecko : Now Gilford , attack ! A litghning blade goes trough the robot .

cecko

Field : Gilford , the Lightning ,Precious Cards from Beyond , Seed of Deception , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature
Hand : 3
Grave : ,Vision Hero Vylon, 3 Musrhoom Man Phantom Magician , Vision Hero Minimum Ray ,

TM-23224SR

Field : nothing
Grave : Elemental Hero Sparkman and 5 more card(s) .

cecko : End turn .

( I know this is too much , but it's for a test and it's the only duel withouth a die , so it's enough. )
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:59 pm
"I don't think so, I activate Offering to the Snake Deity! Now by offering Reptilianne Gorgon as a sacrifice I can destroy two cards on the field and I choose Cyber Barrier Dragon and Cyber Raider."Already she could tell this was going to be a difficult duel but she would savor it for she loved a challenge, it was like the robot already knew her plan.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 pm
The offering took all the monsters on the field with it. The robot calculated for a moment, then waved its hand. "END: TURN."

Nyra Winchester
Graveyard: Reptilianne Gorgon, Molting Escape, Offering to the Snake Deity

TM-23224SR
Field: 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 pm
Meanwhile on Cecko's field, he wasn't wasting any time obliterating as much of the robot's field as possible. Gilford's blade cut through the robot, taking a chunk of its lifepoints with it. A card goes to the robot's hand when the face down Cross Porter is destroyed. A card materializes in the robot's hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: SPY HERO. SEND FROM DECK: TWO CARDS. ADD TO HAND: WHITE ELEPHANT'S GIFT." Two random cards are spit out into the robot's graveyard, an Elemental Hero Necroshade and an Elemental Hero Neos. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: O - OVERSOUL. SUMMON: ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS." As quickly as the Neos went to the graveyard, it appeared in front of the robot in a flash! "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: SKYSCRAPER." The field around them changed, to a dark city in which heros do battle for justice! "BATTLE PHASE. ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS: ATTACK: GILFORD THE LIGHTNING." Neos ran up one of the Skyscrapers, landing foot first into Gilford as it destroyed him with the increased power! "END: BATTLE PHASE. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: WHITE ELEPHANT'S GIFT." From Cecko's graveyard, the spy hero activates his own magic card, sending Neos back to the grave and drawing two more cards. "SET: TWO SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. END: TURN." As quickly as Cecko had obliterated his field, the robot responded with a counter of its own. What would Cecko do next?

cecko

LP : 7300
Field : Precious Cards from Beyond
Hand : 3
Grave : ,Vision Hero Vylon, 3 Musrhoom Man, Phantom Magician , Vision Hero Minimum Ray , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature, Seed of Deception , White Elephant's Gift, Gilford , the Lightning

TM-23224SR

LP : 5200
Field : Skyscraper, 2 s/t
Hand : 1 [Neo-Spacian Dark Panther]
Grave : Elemental Hero Sparkman, Cross Porter, Secret Mission, Over Limit, Spark Blaster, Elemental Hero Necroshade, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, Spy Hero, Elemental Hero Neos
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:27 pm
"Alright now its my turn" Arya drew a card. She studies the cards in her hand and began to think to herself "Okay.. let see, Zane's deck usually focused on using fusing his Cyber Dragons in order to defeat his opponents and had always 3 Cyber Dragons in his deck but that Proto... when it's on the field it counts as Cyber Dragon, meaning he could have a total of six... No matter, Reptilianne's were made for such powerful beasts..."

"Alright I summon out my Alien Shock Trooper! And since you have no monsters on the field I attack you directly!"

Nyra Winchester

Field: Alien Shock Trooper

TM-23224SR

LP:8000
Field: 2 s/t set
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:50 am
The robot takes the damage, but flips a card up in response! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: DAMAGE CONDENSOR. DISCARD ONE CARD. SUMMON: CYBER VALLEY." A small, non-threatening looking machine appeared on the field.
Nyra Winchester

Field: Alien Shock Trooper

TM-23224SR

LP:6100
Hand: 1
Field: Cyber Valley, 1 s/t set
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, Cyber Dragon
Banished: Nothing[/quote]
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:02 am
"Another stall card?! To Arya it seemed that the robot was trying to by some time. Though for now it looked like she had the upper hand. "I set one card and end my turn. Your move."
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm
The robot raised its hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: MACHINE DUPLICATION." Two more Cyber Valley joined the one currently on the field! "ACTIVATE EFFECT: CYBER VALLEY. REMOVE: CYBER VALLEY. DRAW: TWO CARDS." Two of the Cyber Valley disappeared as the robot drew. "SUMMON MONSTER: CYBER LARVA. ACTIVATE EFFECT: CYBER VALLEY." More of the cybernetic mini-dragon machines disappeared, as the robot drew cards. Finally, the robot held up one more card. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: POWER BOND. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: CYBER DRAGON. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: CYBER DRAGON. SUMMON MONSTER: CYBER TWIN DRAGON." It would appear the robot wasn't wasting any time! If Nyra had no way to stop this massive beast it would quickly wipe out her life points in the battle phase!

Nyra Winchester

Field: Alien Shock Trooper, 1 s/t

TM-23224SR

LP:6100
Field: Cyber Twin Dragon, 1 s/t set
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, Cyber Dragon, Machine Duplication, Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Power Bond
Banished: Cyber Valley x3, Cyber Larva
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:33 pm
Though Arya knows that this is a bad situation for her, no expression of terror or shock is expressed just a small smile on her face. "[/i]Well, well things have gotten interesting now have they? I wasn't expecting that robot to make such a move so early in the duel and with Power Bond of all things. But I'm not complaining this is exciting[i].

"Alright you piece of scrap metal, give me your best shot!"
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 am
((Lust, if the 2 attack success, as his atk is now 5600, you will take a total of 9100, so you better do something! Lol)
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:19 am
((Drakanen I know what I'm doing don't worry xD))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 5 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next