Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Testlobby2

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the second tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby #2:
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- IcingSugar as Dona
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Duelrobo2
Decks: EXECUTE: JADEN_YUKI.EXE, EXECUTE: CHAZZ_PRINCETON.EXE, EXECUTE: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE

((Since we have far more people then I expected and I know we want testing to go quickly, a second room will make the dueling go by smoothly)).

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 11 times in total

AuthorMessage
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:19 am
As the Ojama King was rammed by the Hand of the Six Samurai and thrown off the field, a pit trap appeared under the assassin card! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: CHTHONIAN BLAST. DESTROY: HAND OF THE SIX SAMURAI. INFLICT: EIGHT HUNDRED DAMAGE TO EACH PLAYER."
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:30 am
"As 6 cards were removed by by Gandora's effect, it gains 1800 attack points. Now Gandora, Destruction Giga Ray!"

As Gandora's attack hits, Veritas points towards TM-23R, "Gandora is sent to the graveyard at the end phase, I end my turn"

Veritas
LP: 2300
Hand: 0
Field:
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D., Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6, Stamping Destruction, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, Forbidden Lance, Mirage Dragon, Monster Reborn, Gandora the Dragon of Destruction
Banished: Xing Zhen Hu

TM-23234SR
LP: 1950
Hand: 1 [Polymerization]
Field: nothing
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Bladedge, Elemental Hero Prisma
Banished: Necro Gardna, Elemental Hero Woodsman, Battle Fusion, Hero's Rule 2, Mirror Gate

(Sorry didn't know you responded ahaha)
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 am
As the Ojamas and Samurais battled on one side, on the other the dragon Gandora blasted the battle bot before going to the graveyard, taking everything else with it. "DRAW: ONE CARD. SUMMON MONSTER: ELEMENTAL HERO VOLTIC." There was a flash as the electric hero appeared! "BATTLE PHASE. ELEMENTAL HERO VOLTIC: ATTACK: DIRECTLY. ACTIVATE EFFECT. SUMMON: ELEMENTAL HERO WOODSMAN. ATTACK: DIRECTLY." Veritas's field was assaulted by the dual attacks of the heros, reduced to a mere 300 life points! "END: TURN." He would need something good to come back from this!
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:50 am
As Leona was getting hit by the Blast, she yelled: Aaaahh! ... My Life Points are almost depleted... But! As long as I'm still standing, I will not surrender! Set 1 more card facedown in my Spell and Trap Zone! Your turn!

TM-23234SR
LP: 3000
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Armed Dragon LV3, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Armed Dragon LV5, Polymerization, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Ride, YZ-Tank Dragon, Giant Rat, Shield Attack, Gyaku-Gire Panda, Ojama King, Chthonian Blast
Banished: Y-Dragon Head, Z-Metal Tank, Ojamarking

Leona Kuroda
LP: 700
Field: 2 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Shinai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Kamon, Hand of the Six Samurai
Banished: nothing
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:56 am
"300... that's enough, I draw! I activate Level Modulation, now you draw 2 cards and I can special summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 8 from the grave. I end my turn."

Veritas
LP: 300
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D., Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6, Stamping Destruction, , Forbidden Lance, Mirage Dragon, Monster Reborn, Gandora the Dragon of Destruction, Level Modulation

TM-23234SR
Hand: 1 [Polymerization]
Field: Elemental Hero Woodsman, Elemental Hero Voltic
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Bladedge, Elemental Hero Prisma
Banished: Necro Gardna, Battle Fusion, Hero's Rule 2, Mirror Gate

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:34 am
The robot look at its cards, and at the Black Flame Dragon risen from the grave again. "SET: TWO SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. DEFENSE MODE: ELEMENTAL HERO VOLTIC. DEFENSE MODE: ELEMENTAL HERO WOODSMAN. END: TURN."

Veritas
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D., Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6, Stamping Destruction, , Forbidden Lance, Mirage Dragon, Monster Reborn, Gandora the Dragon of Destruction, Level Modulation

TM-23234SR
Hand: 1, 1 [Polymerization]
Field: Elemental Hero Woodsman, Elemental Hero Voltic, 2 s/t
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 am
Meanwhile on Leona's field, the robot drew itself a new card. "SUMMON MONSTER CARD: DARK BLADE. BATTLE PHASE: ATTACK: DUELIST." If Leona didn't want to lose to the Ojama army she would have to do something!

TM-23234SR
LP: 3000
Hand: Dark Blade
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Armed Dragon LV3, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Armed Dragon LV5, Polymerization, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Ride, YZ-Tank Dragon, Giant Rat, Shield Attack, Gyaku-Gire Panda, Ojama King, Chthonian Blast

Leona Kuroda
Field: 2 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Shinai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Kamon, Hand of the Six Samurai
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 pm
The door opens and a yellow haired , person enters .

cecko : This must be the place .

He notices a crowd , surrounding the ongoing duel .

cecko : I'll take a closer look .

Notices a female duelist dueling a robot .

( Inner thoughts - Italic )

Strange . Humans being tested by mechanical devices programmed to copy already existing legends . What a shame would this be to loose to this mindless piece of scrap ?
Though I find something in this red haired young lady attractve . I'll try to start a conversation with her , afther this duel .

cecko : Now , I guess I'll have to wait for my turn .

Maybe I should challenge some random person from here to pass the time and even atract unecessary attention ? Or should I wait for hours for these weeklings to finish ?
I wonder , if there is a place to grab a snack around here . Maybe I should go look around ?
But I probably will regret not seing the end of this duel , plus it will help me learn the strategies of this duelist better . Though from what I know , Six Samurai's mostly rely on field control , rather than bacrow deffence and Ojamas , which I have less knowledge for should be the opposite , considering their weak attack power and their possibilities .
Yes , seems I shall wait here . Might as well move to a place with a better view of this point .

Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:25 pm
"I draw, there is not much else for me to do... Horus, attack his Elemental Hero Woodsman!

Veritas
Hand: 1

TM-23234SR
Field: Elemental Hero Woodsman, Elemental Hero Voltic, 2 s/t
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:29 pm
As Woodsman is thrown off the field, the robot lifts another trap card! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: HERO SIGNAL. SUMMON: ELEMENTAL HERO SPARKMAN." In a flash the shiny Sparkman appeared on the field, in Woodsman's place.

Veritas
Hand: 1

TM-23234SR
Field: Elemental Hero Voltic, 1 s/t
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Bladedge, Elemental Hero Prisma, Elemental Hero Woodsman, Hero Signal
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:36 pm

A smile forms on Verita's face and his eyes are shining underneath his mask. "I set a S/T card and end my turn"

Veritas
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, 1 S/T

TM-23234SR
Field: Elemental Hero Voltic, 1 s/t
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Bladedge, Elemental Hero Prisma, Elemental Hero Woodsman, Hero Signal
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 pm
The robot looked at its hand, calculating. It chooses to leave Sparkman in attack mode as it simply, "DRAW: ONE CARD. END: TURN."

Veritas
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, 1 S/T

TM-23234SR
Hand: 2, 1 [Polymerization]
Field: Elemental Hero Voltic, Elemental Hero Sparkman, 1 s/t
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm
Dark Blade rushed towards Leona. It would appear that she is unable to stop the attack! Does this mean she lost?

As Dark Blade's attack cut Leona, she quickly revealed a Trap Card. Activate the Trap card "Spirit Force"! During the damage calculation of your turn, I can activate this card to prevent any damage! Also, I can add 1 Warrior-type Tuner monster with 1500 or less Defense from my Graveyard to my hand! I will return Shien's Squire to my hand!

As Leona played the Trap card, her eyes had a fiery glow, almost as if she was being influenced by her own Trap Card!

Since your attack was unable to finish me off, it's my turn! Draw!

First, I'll Normal Summon Shien's Squire! And then I activate my facedown card, "Double-Edged Sword Technique!" This card lets me Special Summon 2 Six Samurai monsters from my Graveyard to my side of the field! However, during the End Phase of this turn, they will be destroyed and I will lose Life Points equal to their attack. I will Special Summon Hand of the Six Samurai and Zanji!

The Field started to get crowded quickly, with a total of 4 monsters facing off.

Since none of my Samurai can run over your Dark Blade, I'll activate Hand of the Six Samurai! I will tribute herself to destroy your Dark Blade! Next, I will also show you a new trick that I learned! I will tune my Level 1 Tuner and Level 4 Samurai!

Zanji turned into 4 shiny balls, representing his Level. Shien's Squire turned into one green ring, also representing his Level and they combined together.

Synchro Summon! "Scarred Warrior"! This warrior might not be a Samurai, but he has the fighting spirit like one! Since once per turn, he cannot be destroyed by battle! Scarred Warrior, attack directly now!

Scarred Warrior attacked the robot with one fell swoop.

Let's see you beat this mighty warrior! I will set 1 more facedown Spell or Trap card and end my turn! And because none of the Special Summoned monsters are still on my field, Double-Edged Sword Technique won't destroy them or inflict damage to me!

TM-23234SR
LP: 900
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Armed Dragon LV3, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Armed Dragon LV5, Polymerization, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Ride, YZ-Tank Dragon, Giant Rat, Shield Attack, Gyaku-Gire Panda, Ojama King, Chthonian Blast, Dark Blade

Leona Kuroda
Field: Scarred Warrior, 1 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Shinai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Kamon, Spirit Force, Double-Edged Sword Technique, Hand of the Six Samurai, Shien's Squire, Zanji

Last edited by Valkyra on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:16 pm
(Valkyra, you have made a mistake about Spirit Force. Spirit Force add a TUNER warrior type)
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm
((whoops xD Thanks Darkanen. I had to alter my play quite a bit, but at least it's legal now lol))
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 am
On Leona's field, after the monsters finished their assault, the robot materialized a card and activated it immediately. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE MAGIC CARD: LEVEL MODULATION. OPPONENT: DRAW TWO CARDS. SUMMON: ARMED DRAGON LV5. END: TURN." It seems the robot plans to rely on his dragon for one last defense.

TM-23234SR
LP: 900
Field: Armed Dragon LV5
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Armed Dragon LV3, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Polymerization, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Ride, YZ-Tank Dragon, Giant Rat, Shield Attack, Gyaku-Gire Panda, Ojama King, Chthonian Blast, Dark Blade, Level Modulation

Leona Kuroda
Field: Scarred Warrior, 1 set S/T
Hand: 2
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Shinai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Kamon, Spirit Force, Double-Edged Sword Technique, Hand of the Six Samurai, Shien's Squire, Zanji
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:43 am
Draw!

I activate my facedown card, "Backs to the Wall"! By paying Life Points until I only have 100 left, I can Special Summon as many Six Samurai monsters from Graveyard! I Special Summon Yaichi, Shinai, Kamon and Zanji!

Leona was pumping with adrenaline as all her fallen Samurai were revived to her side of the field, now certain of her victory.

While none of these monsters are strong enough to destroy your dragon, together they will overthrow it! Activate the Equip Spell card "United We Stand!" I equip Zanji with this card and it will increase its attack by 800 for every face-up monster on my side of the field. That's gives my Zanji a total Attack of 5800!

Now, to finish this duel... Zanji! Attack his Armed Dragon LV5 and wipe out the rest of his Life Points!

As Zanji was rushing towards the dragon with incredible force and speed, Leona couldn't help but smile with great pride. I did it! It costed me almost my entire Life Points, but I have defeated my enemy! I am now certain that I will be able to improve my skills even more!

Zanji sliced the dragon with his polearm, wiping out the rest of the robot's Life Points. Leona is victorious!

TM-23234SR
LP: 0
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Armed Dragon LV3, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Polymerization, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Ride, YZ-Tank Dragon, Giant Rat, Shield Attack, Gyaku-Gire Panda, Ojama King, Chthonian Blast, Dark Blade, Level Modulation, Armed Dragon LV5

Leona Kuroda
LP: 100
Field: Scarred Warrior, Zanji + United We Stand, Yaichi, Kamon, Shinai
Hand: 2
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Spirit Force, Double-Edged Sword Technique, Hand of the Six Samurai, Shien's Squire, Backs to the Wall

Last edited by Valkyra on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 am
"Impressive" thought Arya. She really pulled through her duel, this would only make things much more fun for her, she loved a good fight after all, it just made victory all that more enjoyable. Arya slowly clapped for the young duel, not just for her victory but also as a sign of intimidation.
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:02 am
Leona noticed this new girl clapping. While still in her state of complete exctasy, she decides to walk up to the girl.

Hi! Thanks for cheering me on! I'm Leona Kuroda, nice to meet you!
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:17 am
Arya just chuckles at her, "My dear Leona, you really thought I clapped for you to cheer you on, how naive. I only clapped to applaud your skills and efforts and that is simply that. You see I dislike people like you, those who fight for justice and look for the best in people. Why you ask? I find them to be fighting a dieing cause or just simply shams. And it's my destiny to break them, you don't realize the darkness that humans are capable of, but I do, and I'd love to show you in a duel but not now, no not yet but in due time, I believe my test is going to be soon anyway.

(Valk I love you!!!)
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 am
Veritas looks at the other duel, and he sees that the girl has won. "Well... it wouldn't be any fun otherwise. I guess it's time I also wrapped it up."

"First I summon Masked Dragon in attack position!"

A dragon arises in a burst of fire and lets out a whiff of smoke towards Sparkman.

"Then, I activate Burst Breath by sacrificing my Masked Dragon! Now all monsters will 1400 defense or less will be destroyed, that means all of your monsters!"

Masked Dragon becomes a pillar of flame and engulfs Sparkman and Voltic.

"Now Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 8! Finish this, attack him directly!"

Veritas
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D., Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6, Stamping Destruction, Forbidden Lance, Mirage Dragon, Monster Reborn, Gandora the Dragon of Destruction, Level Modulation, Masked Dragon, Burst Breath

TM-23234SR
Hand: 2, 1 [Polymerization]
Field: 1 s/t
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Bladedge, Elemental Hero Prisma, Elemental Hero Woodsman, Hero Signal, Elemental Hero Voltic, Elemental Hero Sparkman,

Last edited by Decato on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:38 am
As this mysterious girl said those things to Leona, her joy slowly started to fade away and she remembered the feeling she had when she saw her walking into the room the first time.

That's so sad... I will make you realize the good in humanity when we duel!

After she said this, Leona walked back to her duel stand, giving one last look over her shoulder to check this girl.

That's right, I felt something uneasy when she walked in... I will have to look a bit more into her. First step would be to find out this girl's name. That shouldn't be hard considering she also signed up here.

Yes, I will just look for her application form after I get my test results.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:09 am
"Hmph, the good in humanity, what a laugh, I'll prove to her how cruel humans can be, But first I must complete my test. " Arya waits for the man hoping that she will be tested next.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:52 am
"NO THIS CANNOT BE I AM ABSOLUTELY FLAWLES-" The robot shorts out and falls, it's lifepoints destroyed, both its face down card and the Honest in hand useless without its Heros on the field. Veritas is also victorious!

TM-23234SR
LP: 0

Veritas
LP 300

"DUEL ENDED! WINNER: VERITAS. REPORT TO RECEPTION FOR YOUR UNIFORM." "DUEL ENDED! WINNER: LEONA KURODA. REPORT TO RECEPTION FOR YOUR UNIFORM." When the two do make their way to reception, the secretary will hand them a Slifer Red outfit and explain that all first-years who pass are added to the lowest dormitory. "I'm sure you'll make it to the next level. Good luck!" If asked about the application forms, the secretary will apologize but they're kept off limits in the teacher's lounge. "We don't show them to other students, it's a matter of privacy." It seems you will both be sharing a dorm room with Alexander Grey.

The teacher will also mention there are other duel rooms, for use during the day. "But don't wander around the halls after midnight."

The mustached man peeks out the doorway, calling out Nyra's number next! "Report for your test." He also glances at the other duelists, waiting for a volunteer to drag into a second duel.

LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:59 am
Arya walks over to the mustached man and enters the dueling field, she studies the robot that she is about to face and wonders what computer copy of a famous duelist she will face. l
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 4 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next