Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Testlobby2

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the second tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby #2:
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- IcingSugar as Dona
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Duelrobo2
Decks: EXECUTE: JADEN_YUKI.EXE, EXECUTE: CHAZZ_PRINCETON.EXE, EXECUTE: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE

((Since we have far more people then I expected and I know we want testing to go quickly, a second room will make the dueling go by smoothly)).

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 11 times in total

AuthorMessage
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:53 pm
Cecko has no trouble finding the receptionist, nor the Slifer Red dorm after she gives him directiions.

Meanwhile on Nyra's field, the robot draws a card. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: TIME FUSION. REMOVE FROM PLAY: CARD FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION." The spell card went to the graveyard, as the card glowed from the banished zone. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: MONSTER REBORN. SUMMON MONSTER: CYBER DINOSAUR." A large robotic dinosaur appeared on the field, one of the many cards thrown away by Power Wall. "CYBER DINOSAUR: ATTACK: REPTILIANNE SCYLLA. END: TURN." The dinosaur stomped on another reptile monster, guarding Zane's last life points before his monster wouldd be summoned again!

Nyra

LP: 7300
Hand: 1
Field: Alien Shock Trooper
Graveyard: Reptilianne Gorgon, Molting Escape, Offering to the Snake Deity, No Entry, Reptilianne Scylla
Banished: Nothing

TM-23224SR

LP: 1400
Hand: 0
Field: Cyber Dinosaur
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, Cyber Dragon, Machine Duplication, Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Power Bond, Power Wall, Cyber Twin Dragon, 18 other cards
Banished: Cyber Valley x3, Cyber Larva, Card from a Different Dimension
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:05 am
"Impressive" Arya said coldly.

Arya drew a card and studied it and smiled to herself. "I believe that this duel is over I tribute my Alien Shock Trooper to summon Reptilianne Medusa!"

An overweight woman whose lower half of her body was that of a snake's tail. Her skin was a sickly green and her tail was a deep purple. Her hair was replaced by venomous snakes hissing madly. And her gaze would make anyone cringe.

"She may not be as strong as your Cyber Dinosaur
now but watch. By discarding one card from my hand I can reduce the attack of your monster to zero.
"

Arya discarded one card to the graveyard. "Now Medusa turn that scrap metal to stone with your gorgonic gaze!" Medusa places her hands in front of her eyes and makes an intimidating glare at the dinosaur the dinosaur cringes before it turns into a statue.

"Now since your monster is defenseless... Medusa why don't your finish them off with a good smack of your tail!"

Nyra

Field: Alien Shock Trooper, Reptilianne Medusa
Graveyard: Reptilianne Gorgon, Molting Escape, Offering to the Snake Deity, No Entry, Reptilianne Scylla, Venom Serpent
Banished: Nothing

TM-23224SR

LP: 1400
Hand: 0
Field: Cyber Dinosaur
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, Cyber Dragon, Machine Duplication, Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Power Bond, Power Wall, Cyber Twin Dragon, 18 other cards
Banished: Cyber Valley x3, Cyber Larva, Card from a Different Dimension

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:30 am
The stone dinosaur shattered as the Medusa clawed straight through it, knocking the robot away! "HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO THE KAISER.."

Nyra

TM-23224SR
LP: 0

"DUEL ENDED! WINNER: NYRA WINCHESTER. REPORT TO RECEPTION FOR YOUR UNIFORM." When Nyra heads back to reception, the secretary will hand her the obligatory Slifer Red outfit with directions to the Slifer dormitory. "Good luck, to both of you." She smiles at Nyra.

The mustached man looks over at the assembled. "One of you step up now."
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:16 am
Arya was slightly shocked on how the secretary knew Nyra had a split personality. "Nyra must have put it in her application, gods she would never understand that girl. Anyways I should let Nyra take control now...".

Suddenly Arya wiped off the black dress, black gloves, and black wig. It was replaced by a cute long orange and white dress. Her eyes were no longer cold or cruel but innocent and kind and she had a warm smile as well. She had long brown hair that would dance in the breeze. She looks around as if she didnt know where she was from. "What.. Wha.. Oh right Arya won that duel against that robot but I feel like there was something that happened... Oh well.

Nyra looks over to the secretary and smiles to her "Thank you."

Nyra then rushes off to the Slifer Dormitory, even her body language is differnet. She walks more carefree and maybe even a little childish.
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:03 am
"I would like to take my test."
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:27 am
The moustached man nods, and waves Greg inside. Greg walks towards the dueling platform with a stand on his side of the field. When he takes his place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE TESTING PROTOCOL: CHAZZ PRINCETON.EXE." The lights come shining on, and his opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards.

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Greg
LP: 8000
Field: nothing
Hand: 5
Grave: nothing
Banished: nothing

TM-23234SR

Hand: 6
Graveyard: nothing

The light indicates the robot goes first."CHAZZ IT UP. SET: ONE MONSTER. SET: THREE SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. END TURN." The Chazzbot is being as defensive as the other robots this time it seems.

TM-23234SR

Hand: 2
Field: 1 f/d monster, 3 set s/t
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:30 am
((Sorry for the late reply. Been sick as well as busy.))
"3 backrow huh? I think I've got a solution. I summon Breaker the Magical Warrior! His effect gives him one counter, which I intend remove to destroy one spell or trap!"
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:35 am
The robot waves a hand, as the trap card indicated for destruction by Breaker's token comes to life! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: RAIGEKI BREAK. DISCARD: OJAMAGIC. DESTROY: BREAKER THE MAGIC WARRIOR." As the lighting heads towards the magic warrior, the robot also materializes three cards in his hand, the dreaded Ojama trio.
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:04 pm
"Well then. I set two backrow and end my turn!"

Greg
Field: 2 Set S/T
Hand: 3
Grave: Breaker the Magical Warrior

TM-23234SR
Hand: 4
Field: 1 f/d monster, 2 set S/T
Graveyard: Raigeki Break, Ojamagic
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Team : Asphyxiate

Duel Career : 0-0-3

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:53 am
As a heavy bass drops on the scene, Lucas walks onto the scene. Claps on beat with the music can be heard, "They see me rollin', They hatin', patrollin' and tryna catch me ridin' dirty..." Lucas pops his inner collar. "My music so loud, I'm swangin', they hopin that they gon' catch me ridin' dirty..." Readying his Duel Disk, Lucas looks to his opponent.

"Let's do this." A gleam in his eye can be seen, a gleam that intends to smoke everything.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 pm
The robot against Greg materialized it's next card. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: COST DOWN. DISCARD: OJAMA GREEN. SUMMON MONSTER: ARMED DRAGON LV 5." With a roar, the Chazz-bot played out his dragon, ready to attack Greg's lifepoints!

Greg

TM-23234SR
Hand: 1 [Ojama Black], 1 [Ojama Yellow]
Field: Armed Dragon LV5, 1 f/d monster, 2 set S/T
Graveyard: Raigeki Break, Ojamagic, Cost Down, Ojama Green
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 am
Greg watches intensely, waiting for the machine's next move.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 am
"BATTLE PHASE. ARMED DRAGON LV5: ATTACK: DUELIST. END: TURN." It seems the machine intends to attack and get his way.

Greg

TM-23234SR
Hand: 1 [Ojama Black], 1 [Ojama Yellow]
Field: Armed Dragon LV5, 1 f/d monster, 2 set S/T
Graveyard: Raigeki Break, Ojamagic, Cost Down, Ojama Green
Banished: nothing[/quote]
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:26 am
The moustached man nods to Lucas, and waves him inside. Lucas walks towards the dueling platform with a stand on his side of the field. When he takes his place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE TESTING PROTOCOL: ysh*!@~%gh#fg%5#$.EXE." The lights come shining on a weird red color, and his opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards.

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Lucas
Hand: 5
Grave: nothing

TM-23234SR??

Hand: 6

The light indicates the robot goes first."BZZT. SET: ONE MONSTER. SET: TWO SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. END TURN." This robot seems weirder then the others somehow.. and why is the air so chilly?

TM-23234SR??

Field: 1 f/d monster, 2 set s/t
Banished: nothing[/quote]
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:59 am
Lucas picked up his five cards, holding them on the hand his duel disk rested. He didn't seem to notice the chillier air, considering that his adrenaline was pumping so hard. As the robot ended its turn he drew his next card. Alright, so I have my Burden of the Mighty, and my Monster Reborn, Seismic Shockwave, Destroyeraurus and Evotile Westlo. Knowing the cards he had in his hand, Lucas prepared his strategy for defeating this robot. "Alright, I discard my Destroyeraurus to add my Jurassic World to my hand! I then activate my Jurassic World, increasing all face up Dinosaur monsters by 300 attack and defense." Lucas waits for his opponent to counter as he expects the room around them to become more Jurassic. Whether or not that happened, Lucas continued with his plan. "I then activate Burden of the Mighty, decreasing all of your monster's attacks by their level times one hundred. I then set two cards, a monster and a spell or trap, and end my turn."

Lucas
Field: 1 f/d monster 1 set s/t 1 f.s. 1 f/u s
Grave: destroyersaurus
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:22 am
The robot seemed disinterested in Lucas's monster, instead going to it's turn. "DRAW: ONE CARD. SUMMON MONSTER: TROOP DRAGON. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: CREATURE SWAP." The Troop Dragon and Lucas's face down monster were forced to switch places! "SUMMON MONSTER: RED-EYES WYVERN." The face down monster revealed itself, a miniature version of Red-Eyes, as it swooped to attack the Troop Dragon on the field! When the Troop Dragons appeared on the robot's field, he ordered them to attack as well. "BATTLE PHASE. RED-EYES WYVERN: ATTACK: TROOP DRAGON. TROOP DRAGON: ATTACK: DUELIST. TROOP DRAGON: ATTACK: DUELIST. END TURN." It was a big turn for the robot already. It seems like this one is extra vicious.

TM-23234SR??
Field: Evolite Westlo(f/d), Red-Eyes Wyvern, Troop Dragon, Troop Dragon, 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Creature Swap

Lucas
LP: 6300
Field: 1 set s/t Jurassic World, Burden of the Mighty
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm
Well, this isn't going as well as Lucas expected. Gritting his teeth, Lucas draws the card that could potentially save him. And, lo-and-behold it could! With a sigh of relief, Lucas summoned his Evolsaur Cerato. With an added attack boost of 300, Cerato's attack is now 2200, but those face downs have me nervous... Looking at the card in his hand, Lucas could get the monster back, but there would go his monster reborn. Well, who could win without taking risks? "Alright, Evolsaur Cerato attack his troop dragon!" The Dinosaur charged at the troop dragon, hopefully the card wouldn't be anything that could kill his Cerato. It probably would be.

Lucas
Field: 1 set s/t Jurassic World, Burden of the Mighty, Evolsaur Cerato.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 pm
The machine seemed unconcerned with Lucas's charge, the Troop dragon exploding as the damage shot into the machine.

TM-23234SR??
LP: 6500
Field: Evolite Westlo(f/d), Red-Eyes Wyvern, Troop Dragon, 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Creature Swap

Lucas
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:18 pm
Lucas sighed, his monster didn't die, thankfully. Looking back up, with the flare back in his eyes, Lucas called out, "Now, thanks to Cerato's effect, I get to add a Evoltile Monster to my hand, and with that, I end my turn." Adding his Evoltile Lagosuchas to his hand, he shuffled his deck and ended his turn.

Lucas

((Wouldn't Burden of the Mighty decrease Troop's attack by 200? [22-5=17] [80-17=63]))
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:44 am
((Shh I totally remembered that last time >.>))

The robot drew it's card, the dark aura in the room growing. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: STAMPING DESTRUCTION. DESTROY: BURDEN OF THE MIGHTY. DAMAGE OPPONENT: FIVE HUNDRED LIFE POINTS." As the damage shot at Lucas, the machine wasn't done, as the Red-Eyes Wyvern and the Troop Dragon went to the graveyard. "TRIBUTE: RED-EYES WYVERN. TRIBUTE: TROOP DRAGON. SUMMON MONSTER: RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON. TRIBUTE: RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON. SUMMON: RED-EYES DARKNESS DRAGON." The Red-Eyes on the field was replaced by a more sinister version, wearing a dark mask, powered up to 3900 by all the destroyed dragons. "BATTLE PHASE. RED-EYES DARKNESS DRAGON: ATTACK: EVOLSAUR CERATO." As the dragon's infernal fire blast destroyed the dinosaur, Lucas felt a shocking pain against his body, a scorching heat. Somehow this monster had really hurt him! The machine ignored Lucas's card, whether he activated it or not.
"END PHASE: ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: SUPER REJUVINATION. DRAW: THREE CARDS. END: TURN."

TM-23234SR??
Field: Evolite Westlo(f/d), Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, 1 set s/t
Graveyard: Creature Swap, Stamping Destruction, Red-Eyes Wyvern, Troop Dragon x3, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Super Rejuvination

Lucas
LP: 4100
Field: 1 set s/t Jurassic World
Hand: 1, 1 [Evoltile Lagosuchas]
Grave: destroyersaurus, Burden of the Mighty, Evolsaur Cerato
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:33 am
OW! That's hot! ...Wait, why is it hot? Isn't it only suppose to be effects? Lucas thought, but it was too late to quit now. "I activate Seismic Shockwave," Lucas said as the trap card revealed itself, "I select three spell and trap card zones and you cannot use them!" Lucas continued to his draw phase, Lucas drew his card and there it was, his potential saving grace! Swords of Revealing Light, don't fail me now! Lucas called out to the robot, "I activate my Swords of Revealing Light! Then set one monster and end my turn..."

Lucas
LP: 4100
Field: Seismic Shockwave Jurassic World Sword of Revealing Light 1 set monster
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:41 am
The robot drew it's card and activated it just as quickly. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: DRAGON'S GUNFIRE. INFLICT: EIGHT HUNDRED LIFE POINTS DAMAGE." The evil dragon shot another fireball at Lucas, the heat washing over him once more! It seemed even protective spells wouldn't stop its hatred from being felt. "END: TURN."

TM-23234SR??
Field: Evolite Westlo(f/d), Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, 1 set s/t
Graveyard: Creature Swap, Stamping Destruction, Red-Eyes Wyvern, Troop Dragon x3, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Super Rejuvination, Dragon's Gunfire

Lucas
LP: 3300
Field: Seismic Shockwave Jurassic World Sword of Revealing Light 1 set monster
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:37 pm
"Alright then. My turn, draw! I activate Ancient Rules, summoning the Dark Magician! Next I attack your Armed Dragon!"
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Why do I keep feeling stuff? Isn't this supposed to be a VIRTUAL experience? Lucas glared at the Robot. What was up with that thing? Should he quit? But, if Lucas felt pain when losing his life points... Crap... Lucas drew a card, and set the monster card, ending his turn. Now to think of how he can take out that Red-Eyes, he could do it, but he needs one card... Just one card...

Lucas
Field: Seismic Shockwave Jurassic World Sword of Revealing Light (1 Turn) 2 set monsters
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 am
The robot drew it's card, while the dragon continued malevolently staring across the field. "SET: ONE SPELL SLASH TRAP CARD. END: TURN." It seemed the hot breath of the monster was held back just a little longer..

TM-23234SR??
Field: Evolite Westlo(f/d), Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Creature Swap, Stamping Destruction, Red-Eyes Wyvern, Troop Dragon x3, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Super Rejuvination, Dragon's Gunfire

Lucas
Field: Seismic Shockwave Jurassic World Sword of Revealing Light (1 Turn) 2 set monsters
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 7 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next