Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Testlobby2

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the second tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby #2:
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- IcingSugar as Dona
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Duelrobo2
Decks: EXECUTE: JADEN_YUKI.EXE, EXECUTE: CHAZZ_PRINCETON.EXE, EXECUTE: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE

((Since we have far more people then I expected and I know we want testing to go quickly, a second room will make the dueling go by smoothly)).

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 11 times in total

AuthorMessage
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 am
((You better >: D))
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:58 am
"ENTER: BATTLE PHASE. CYBER TWIN DRAGON: ATTACK: ALIEN SHOCK TROOPER. ATTACK: DUELIST. END: DUEL." The robot is looking to end this duel as quickly and decisively as the real Zane! Nyra better ~*~do something!~*~

Last edited by ShadowServer on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:01 am
(Wait stop no i was going to activate my trap card during the Battle Phase I swear)
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:13 am
Dona smiles as the cybertwin attacks " your dead tin bot cos I play ..."

she pulls from her pouch a coin and flips it catches it on the back of her hand then stands to move towards the steward "one way or another think its my turn now (wink) "
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:23 am
((Go ahead and activate it! You haven't lost yet, the robot is declaring his intent!))
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:30 am
Arya smiles seeing her chance. "I activate my trap card No Entry which puts your beast in defense mode." Though she just nearly escaped from the powerful beast with her trap card, she wasn't even showing any signs nervousness though she knew she was dealing with a powerful deck.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 am
"No true Zane this " Dona thinks waiting for the massive damage to be done from powerbonds effect "a trap he would never of fallen into Syrus yes but Zane think the Bot needs a reprogram " (wink)
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:10 am
((That's what I was saying, lol! You should activate it!)
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:40 am
The beast sated in defense mode, the robot seemed oblivious to what it had done to itself. "END: TURN." A massive explosion from the dragon smacked the robot, penance for a Power Bond badly played!

Nyra Winchester

LP: 8000
Hand: 2
Field: Alien Shock Trooper
Graveyard: Reptilianne Gorgon, Molting Escape, Offering to the Snake Deity, No Entry
Banished: Nothing

TM-23224SR

LP: 3300
Field: Cyber Twin Dragon, 1 s/t set
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, Cyber Dragon, Machine Duplication, Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Power Bond
Banished: Cyber Valley x3, Cyber Larva
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 pm
Arya drew her card and yet again studied the cards she possessed in her hand. She then calucalted the monsters on the field and smiled. "I guess that it's time to stage my comeback! I summon out Reptilianne Scylla in attack mode. Then I activate the spell card Reptilianne Poison, which when I have a face-up Reptilianne monster i get make one monster in defense position have zero attack points and changed into attack position."

Last edited by LustfulZex on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:44 pm
The Cyber Twin Dragon switched to attack mode, its heads weakening from the spell's power, a pitiful 0 ATK.
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:32 pm
( Sorry for the late reply , but it seems I was banned or removed from the site a few moments , afther I wrote my last post on this thread )

During the damage step in the opponents battle phase , a light flash appears taking it's place in cecko's spell / trap card zone . ( Vision Hero Minimum Ray's effect )

cecko : Huh , ?

He took out Gearfred to easy . That field spell bothers me .

cecko : Draw !

cecko : I summon Destiny Hero Diamond Dude .

A moment later , a diamond jumps off cecko's deck and transforms in the grave . It seems to be the normal spell - Tri-Wight .

cecko : Now , go my not so shiny diamond leged friend !

A storm of diamonds runs trough the robot decreasing it's LP .

cecko : End phase .

cecko

LP : 7300
Field : Precious Cards from Beyond , Destiny Hero Diamond Dude , Vision Hero Minimum Ray ,
Hand : 3
Grave : Vision Hero Vylon, 3 Musrhoom Man, Phantom Magician , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature, Seed of Deception , White Elephant's Gift, Gilford , the Lightning , Tri-Wight
Banished: nothing

TM-23224SR

LP : 3800
Field : Skyscraper, 2 s/t
Hand : 1 [Neo-Spacian Dark Panther]
Grave : Elemental Hero Sparkman, Cross Porter, Secret Mission, Over Limit, Spark Blaster, Elemental Hero Necroshade, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, Spy Hero, Elemental Hero Neos

( A better look at Vision Hero Minimum Ray )

Last edited by cecko0o0o0o0o0 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:40 pm
"Now since you are defenseless Scylla attack Cyber Twin Dragon!" Reptilianne Scylla charges at the mechanical beast her hands were more like talons and she was ready to slice through the metallic dragon.

Nyra Winchester

Hand: 1
Field: Alien Shock Trooper, Reptilianne Scylla
Graveyard: Reptilianne Gorgon, Molting Escape, Offering to the Snake Deity, No Entry

TM-23224SR

Field: Cyber Twin Dragon, 1 s/t set
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, Cyber Dragon, Machine Duplication, Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Power Bond
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 am
Dona's cell rings and echos around the room.

She rushes to answer "sorry", She mumbles

"oh right I see " She bites her lower lip "He said what!" her whole body shakes "she must be mentally underdeveloped..." A tear runs from her left eye " OK I'll come right now"

Packing her equipment into her bag Dona heads for reception

"I'm need to leave I guess it was a mistake to come here in the first place"

A slouched and broken figure exits the Acadamy

(( Thanks Shadow I feel you are doing a great Job here but Some personal Issues have prevented me from continuing I will continue to watch just circumstances prevent me from playing))
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 am
cecko0o0o0o0o0 wrote:
( Sorry for the late reply , but it seems I was banned or removed from the site a few moments , afther I wrote my last post on this thread )
((That's.. odd. There's no record of anyone banning you, but welcome back.))

When the Diamond hero moved to attack, he ran face first into a rising Elemental Hero Neos! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: HERO BLAST. RETURN TO HAND: ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS. DESTROY: DESTINY HERO DIAMOND DUDE." As Cecko's turn ends, the robot plays Neos back down on the field. "ACTIVATE EFFECT: ELEMENTAL HERO NECROSHADE. SUMMON: ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS." Neos lept across the field, kicking into the undefended Cecko. "ATTACK: DUELIST. END: TURN." With its face-down Neo Signal, the robot was ready to bring out a Mole if something happened to Neos. What would Cecko do next!

cecko

LP : 4800
Field : Precious Cards from Beyond, Vision Hero Minimum Ray
Grave : Vision Hero Vylon, 3 Musrhoom Man, Phantom Magician , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature, Seed of Deception , White Elephant's Gift, Gilford , the Lightning , Tri-Wight, Destiny Hero Diamond Dude

TM-23224SR

LP : 5200
Field : Elemental Hero Neos, Skyscraper, 1 s/t
Hand : 1, 1 [Neo-Spacian Dark Panther]
Grave : Elemental Hero Sparkman, Cross Porter, Secret Mission, Over Limit, Spark Blaster, Elemental Hero Necroshade, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, Spy Hero, Hero Blast
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:27 am
Thhe robot flipped a card up, as Scylla looked ready to have a field day on the dragon. "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: POWER WALL." Cards began to fly off of the robot's deck, 18 of them pushing the monster back. "REDUCE MONSTER'S ATTACK: EIGHTEEN THOUSAND." Scylla harmlessly clawed at the weakened dragon, and was forced back, reduced to 0 attack.
Nyra Winchester

TM-23224SR

Field: Cyber Twin Dragon
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, Cyber Dragon, Machine Duplication, Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Power Bond, Power Wall, 18 other cards
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:46 am
"Don't think I'm done with you yet, you may have prevented Scylla from attacking but now Alien Shock Trooper can slice and dice your pity monster! The Alien Shock Trooper charges over at Cyber Twin Dragon he draws his sword during his march preparing to slice the beast in half.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:50 pm
This time the alien's claws drove right through the dragon, smashing it to pieces and slicing against the robo.

Nyra Winchester

TM-23224SR

LP: 1400
Field: nothing
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, Cyber Dragon, Machine Duplication, Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Power Bond, Power Wall, Cyber Twin Dragon, 18 other cards
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Neos again , how anoying .But If thats all , then everything is all in the bag .

cecko : I activate the Tri-Wight in my graveyard , earlier sent by Diamond Dude .

A fog appears , and while clearing it's self a shadow reflecting the vision of three Mushroom Mans grows stronger .

cecko : Now here's something , you've never have and will never see again .

The sky darkens , as it starts raining . Thunder strikes near the academy .
The fog on the field clears it self . As a large red dragon with two mouths stands in hunger , waiting to demolish the robot's field and life points .

cecko : Accept my tribute and rise ! Rise from the ground , oh mighty . Rise SLIFER , THE SKY DRAGON .

( I only summoned this card , because the room is empty and no one is waching the duel )

The effect of Percious Cards From Beyond activates , giving a boost to his attack .
Slfier , grows even larger .

cecko : As I have 5 card(s) in my hand , Slifer's current attack is 5000 ! But thats not all .
From my hand I activate Mask of the Rose . Musrhoom Man burns in flames as he is removed from play . Neos jumps to the other side of the field .

cecko : Now it ends ! Attack !

Neos does a fast kick on the robot decreasing it's LP .

cecko : Now , SLIFER ! Destroy him .

As Slifer , the Sky Dragon opens it's mouth a strong blast melts the robot , demolishing all it's LP .

cecko

Field : Precious Cards from Beyond, Vision Hero Minimum Ray , Slifer , the Sky Dragon , Elemental Hero Neos ,
Hand : 4
Grave : Vision Hero Vylon, 2 Musrhoom Man, Phantom Magician , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature, Seed of Deception , White Elephant's Gift, Gilford , the Lightning , Tri-Wight, Destiny Hero Diamond Dude , Mask of the Rose
Banished: Mushroom Man

TM-23224SR

LP : 0
Field : , Skyscraper, 1 s/t
Grave : Elemental Hero Sparkman, Cross Porter, Secret Mission, Over Limit, Spark Blaster, Elemental Hero Necroshade, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, Spy Hero, Hero Blast

Last edited by cecko0o0o0o0o0 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:49 pm
"Even though I have the upper hand I need to be careful this is still Zane's deck I'm playing so things can still yet again turn around."

"I end my turn."

TM-23224SR

LP: 1400
Graveyard: Proto-Cyber Dragon, Attack Reflector Unit, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Raider, Cyber Dragon, Machine Duplication, Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Power Bond, Power Wall, Cyber Twin Dragon, 18 other cards
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:28 pm
Greg eyes open wide...."

((Oh yeah forgot XD))

Last edited by zombiemaster2 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:59 pm
( I said , there's no one in the room or waching . Or are you spying ? )
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:33 pm
((Technically, the mustached guy look at you, as many others, lol!))
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:05 pm
((You can't dictate that no one is watching the testing duels, especially when everyone in the room has been clearly watching the testing duels this entire time. Don't tell other people what they're doing please.))

A dark cloud covered the duel platform where Cecko and the robot were dueling. There was no way to see inside.. the other duelists had seen nothing like it before. There was the sound of thunder, a roar, and an explosion! The darkness faded, but the smoke was continuing to rise, from the molten remains of the testing robot Cecko was dueling against. As two guards run over with fire extinguishers, the intercom announces, "DUEL ENDED! WINNER: CECKO. REPORT TO RECEPTION FOR YOUR UNIFORM." When Cecko heads back to reception, the secretary will hand him the same Slifer Red outfit with directions to the Slifer dormitory. "Good luck, not that I think you'll need it."

The mustached man peeks out the doorway, looking for the next victim.. er.. volunteer!
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:23 pm
( I think this duel was quite interesting , so I'll make a full post of how it went )

Once cecko volunteers, he is also led to a dueling platform on the opposite side to a dueling robot. When he takes his place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE TESTING PROTOCOL: JADEN_YUKI.EXE." The lights come shining on, and her opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards.

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Cecko

Hand: 5
Grave: nothing

Sparkman slashes the set face-down card in two . A dark caped hero reveals .

cecko : I activate the effect of the Phantom Magician you just destroyed to special summon Vision Hero Vylon ! His effect allows me to send one "Vision HERO" monster from my deck to the graveyard , so I choose Vision Hero Minimum Ray . You will rest there for now .

cecko

LP : 8000
Field : Vision Hero Vylon , 3 face down s/t
Hand : 2
Grave : Phantom Magician , Vision Hero Minimum Ray,

TM-23224SR

Field : Elemental Hero Sparkman , 1 Set monster and 3 face-downs .
Grave : nothing

TM-23224SR
Hand: 6
Graveyard: nothing

The light indicates the robot goes first. "SET: ONE FACE DOWN MONSTER. SET: THREE FACE DOWN SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. END: TURN." Looks like Cecko is going to be facing off in a hero on hero face-off!

TM-23224SR
Field: 1 set monster, 3 set s/t
Graveyard: nothing

"After the heros appear, the robot calls his Sparkman back. "END: TURN."

cecko : Hmm , just what I needed .

Let's see how you'll handle this .

I activate my first face-down Seed of Deception . Infect the field ! The ground beggins shacking . A Mushroom Man appears . It beggins multiplying , counting to the number of 3 .

cecko : Scary , isn't it ? The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature is revealed .

cecko : Now Inferct my little parasites ! All of the spell and trap card(s) on the opponents field start smashing one by one . The second face-down - Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature reveals it self .

cecko : No this still isn't everything . I activate the spell card Precious Cards from beyond from my hand !A cyrcle forms arround Vision Hero Vylon and 2 Mushroom Mans ass they dissapear a lighting shines destroying all monsters on the opponets field one by one . It takes form .
cecko : Come forth Gilford the Lightning ! Precious Cards from Beyond allows me to draw 2 card(s) .
Go White Elephatn's gift !
Mushroom Man turns into two cards flying towards cecko's hand .

cecko : Now Gilford , attack ! A litghning blade goes trough the robot .

cecko

Field : Gilford , the Lightning ,Precious Cards from Beyond , Seed of Deception , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature
Grave : ,Vision Hero Vylon, 3 Musrhoom Man Phantom Magician , Vision Hero Minimum Ray ,

TM-23224SR

Field : nothing
Grave : Elemental Hero Sparkman and 5 more card(s) .

cecko : End turn .

Meanwhile on Cecko's field, he wasn't wasting any time obliterating as much of the robot's field as possible. Gilford's blade cut through the robot, taking a chunk of its lifepoints with it. A card goes to the robot's hand when the face down Cross Porter is destroyed. A card materializes in the robot's hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: SPY HERO. SEND FROM DECK: TWO CARDS. ADD TO HAND: WHITE ELEPHANT'S GIFT." Two random cards are spit out into the robot's graveyard, an Elemental Hero Necroshade and an Elemental Hero Neos. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: O - OVERSOUL. SUMMON: ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS." As quickly as the Neos went to the graveyard, it appeared in front of the robot in a flash! "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: SKYSCRAPER." The field around them changed, to a dark city in which heros do battle for justice! "BATTLE PHASE. ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS: ATTACK: GILFORD THE LIGHTNING." Neos ran up one of the Skyscrapers, landing foot first into Gilford as it destroyed him with the increased power! "END: BATTLE PHASE. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: WHITE ELEPHANT'S GIFT." From Cecko's graveyard, the spy hero activates his own magic card, sending Neos back to the grave and drawing two more cards. "SET: TWO SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. END: TURN." As quickly as Cecko had obliterated his field, the robot responded with a counter of its own. What would Cecko do next?

cecko

Field : Precious Cards from Beyond
Grave : ,Vision Hero Vylon, 3 Musrhoom Man, Phantom Magician , Vision Hero Minimum Ray , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature, Seed of Deception , White Elephant's Gift, Gilford , the Lightning

TM-23224SR

Grave : Elemental Hero Sparkman, Cross Porter, Secret Mission, Over Limit, Spark Blaster, Elemental Hero Necroshade, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, Spy Hero, Elemental Hero Neos

During the damage step in the opponents battle phase , a light flash appears taking it's place in cecko's spell / trap card zone . ( Vision Hero Minimum Ray's effect )

cecko : Huh , ?

He took out Gearfred to easy . That field spell bothers me .

cecko : I summon Destiny Hero Diamond Dude .

A moment later , a diamond jumps off cecko's deck and transforms in the grave . It seems to be the normal spell - Tri-Wight .

cecko : Now , go my not so shiny diamond leged friend !

A storm of diamonds runs trough the robot decreasing it's LP . ( A card is chained .. read bellow )

cecko : End phase .

cecko

Field : Precious Cards from Beyond , Destiny Hero Diamond Dude , Vision Hero Minimum Ray ,
Grave : Vision Hero Vylon, 3 Musrhoom Man, Phantom Magician , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature, Seed of Deception , White Elephant's Gift, Gilford , the Lightning , Tri-Wight

TM-23224SR

( A better look at Vision Hero Minimum Ray )

When the Diamond hero moved to attack, he ran face first into a rising Elemental Hero Neos! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: HERO BLAST. RETURN TO HAND: ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS. DESTROY: DESTINY HERO DIAMOND DUDE." As Cecko's turn ends, the robot plays Neos back down on the field. "ACTIVATE EFFECT: ELEMENTAL HERO NECROSHADE. SUMMON: ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS." Neos lept across the field, kicking into the undefended Cecko. "ATTACK: DUELIST. END: TURN." With its face-down Neo Signal, the robot was ready to bring out a Mole if something happened to Neos. What would Cecko do next!

cecko

Field : Precious Cards from Beyond, Vision Hero Minimum Ray
Grave : Vision Hero Vylon, 3 Musrhoom Man, Phantom Magician , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature, Seed of Deception , White Elephant's Gift, Gilford , the Lightning , Tri-Wight, Destiny Hero Diamond Dude

TM-23224SR

Field : Elemental Hero Neos, Skyscraper, 1 s/t

Neos again , how anoying .But If thats all , then everything is all in the bag .

cecko : I activate the Tri-Wight in my graveyard , earlier sent by Diamond Dude .

A fog appears , and while clearing it's self a shadow reflecting the vision of three Mushroom Mans grows stronger .

cecko : Now here's something , you've never have and will never see again .

The sky darkens , as it starts raining . Thunder strikes near the academy .
The fog on the field clears it self . As a large red dragon with two mouths stands in hunger , waiting to demolish the robot's field and life points .

cecko : Accept my tribute and rise ! Rise from the ground , oh mighty . Rise SLIFER , THE SKY DRAGON .

( I only summoned this card , because the room is empty and no one is waching the duel )

The effect of Percious Cards From Beyond activates , giving a boost to his attack .
Slfier , grows even larger .

cecko : As I have 5 card(s) in my hand , Slifer's current attack is 5000 ! But thats not all .
From my hand I activate Mask of the Rose . Musrhoom Man burns in flames as he is removed from play . Neos jumps to the other side of the field .

cecko : Now it ends ! Attack !

Neos does a fast kick on the robot decreasing it's LP .

cecko : Now , SLIFER ! Destroy him .

As Slifer , the Sky Dragon opens it's mouth a strong blast melts the robot , demolishing all it's LP .

cecko

Field : Precious Cards from Beyond, Vision Hero Minimum Ray , Slifer , the Sky Dragon , Elemental Hero Neos ,
Hand : 4
Grave : Vision Hero Vylon, 2 Musrhoom Man, Phantom Magician , The Legaue of Uniform Nomenclature , Treaty on Uniform Nomenclature, Seed of Deception , White Elephant's Gift, Gilford , the Lightning , Tri-Wight, Destiny Hero Diamond Dude , Mask of the Rose
Banished: Mushroom Man

TM-23224SR

LP : 0
Field : , Skyscraper, 1 s/t

A dark cloud covered the duel platform where Cecko and the robot were dueling. There was no way to see inside.. the other duelists had seen nothing like it before. There was the sound of thunder, a roar, and an explosion! The darkness faded, but the smoke was continuing to rise, from the molten remains of the testing robot Cecko was dueling against. As two guards run over with fire extinguishers, the intercom announces, "DUEL ENDED! WINNER: CECKO. ."

cecko heads to the reception .

cecko : That wasn't very hard .

Maybe I'll meat that girl again at the reception . Huh ? But I'll have to locate the recption first .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 6 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next