Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Testlobby2

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the second tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby #2:
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- IcingSugar as Dona
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Duelrobo2
Decks: EXECUTE: JADEN_YUKI.EXE, EXECUTE: CHAZZ_PRINCETON.EXE, EXECUTE: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE

((Since we have far more people then I expected and I know we want testing to go quickly, a second room will make the dueling go by smoothly)).

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 11 times in total

AuthorMessage
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:01 am
Meanwhile on Veritas's field, there was a flash of darkness as the dark dragon Gandora appeared on the field! The dragon breathed in, sucking all six cards on the field into its mouth!

Veritas
LP: 2300
Hand: 0
Field: Gandora the Dragon of Destruction
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D., Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6, Stamping Destruction, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, Forbidden Lance, Mirage Dragon, Monster Reborn
Banished: Xing Zhen Hu

TM-23234SR
LP: 3750
Hand: 1 [Polymerization]
Field: nothing
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Bladedge, Elemental Hero Prisma
Banished: Necro Gardna, Elemental Hero Woodsman, Battle Fusion, Hero's Rule 2, Mirror Gate

Last edited by ShadowServer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 am
Draw! Leona takes a moment to observe her cards in her hand and on the field. Yes... I know exactly what to do! I Normal Summon "The Six Samurai - Yaichi" in Attack Mode! Because yet another Six Samurai monster was Summoned, another Bushido Counter gets added to my "Temple of the Six"! I then activate the effect of Yaichi! While another Six Samurai brethren is on my side of the field, I can destroy 1 of your facedown Spell or Traps cards per turn! However, Yaichi won't be able to attack this turn if I use this effect. I target your most right Spell or Trap card!

Yaichi tightens its bow, waiting to see if the facedown card is going to be flipped face-up or not.

Leona Kuroda
LP: 7500
Field: Zanji, Yaichi, Temple of the Six [2], 1 set S/T
Hand: 1
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire
Banished: nothing
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 am
In Leona's match, something strange happened as her Yaichi's bow struck true, smacking into the face down card! "CARD DESTROYED: OJAMAGIC. SEARCH: OJAMA YELLOW. SEARCH: OJAMA BLACK. SEARCH: OJAMA GREEN." Three cards appeared in the robot's hand.

TM-23234SR
LP: 8000
Hand: 2, 1 [Ojama Yellow], 1 [Ojama Green], 1 [Ojama Black]
Field: Armed Dragon LV5, 1 set s/t
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic

Leona Kuroda
LP: 7500
Field: Zanji, Yaichi, Temple of the Six [2], 1 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 am
What the... That only gave you more cards! Leona feels a sense of failure falling over her, which reminded her about the time she failed to protect her Lord. She quickly shakes off this feeling and tells herself: No. No! I have to stay focussed! If I give in to my feelings now, I will never be able to overcome my old self!. She quickly regained her posture and continued her turn.

Your Dragon might be strong, but my Samurai are stronger! Zanji! Attack his Armed Dragon LV5!
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:29 am
The robot seems to wave off the attack. "ARMED DRAGON LV5: DESTROY: LEGENDARY SAMURAI ZANJI."
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 am
Leona smirked as Zanji was destroyed by the Armed Dragon. A Samurai's death is never in vain! Whenever Zanji attacks a monster while I control another face-up Six Samurai monster, it will destroy ANY monster it battles! As long as my Samurai are together, they can overcome any hardship! The Life Points that I lose are not important, a Samurai will sacrifice anything to accomplish their goals, even their very lives!

Right before Zanji was completely destroyed, his polearm struck Armed Dragon LV5, causing them both to be destroyed.

And with that, I will pass my turn to you!

Leona Kuroda
LP: 7100
Field: Yaichi, Temple of the Six [2], 1 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Zanji
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:52 am
The robot materializes a card in it's hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE: POLYMERIZATION. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: OJAMA YELLOW. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: OJAMA BLACK. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: OJAMA GREEN. SUMMON: OJAMA KING: DEFENSE MODE. LOCK: THREE MONSTER ZONE. END: TURN."

TM-23234SR
Hand: 2
Field: Ojama King, 1 set s/t
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Polymerization, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Green, Ojama Black

Leona Kuroda
Field: Yaichi, Temple of the Six [2], 1 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Zanji
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:07 am
Hehehe, 2 Monster Zones is all I need for my Samurai to be victorious! Draw!

I now activate my facedown card, "Return of the Six Samurai"! This card can bring back one fallen Samurai to the field, but it will be destroyed during the End Phase. Since I still Summoned a Samurai monster, a third counter will be added to the Temple, now all of your monsters will lose 300 ATK! But, that's not why I brought back Zanji.
A smile appears on Leona's face as she is executing her strategy. But before I will commence my attack, I activate Yaichi's effect to destroy your last facedown card!

Will Yaichi's effect go through? Or will it only assist Leona's opponent again? And will she be able to control her emotions a second time if it does?! Stay tuned and find out!

Leona Kuroda
Field: Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six [3]
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am
The robot doesn't react, allowing the Ojamarking to be sent to the Graveyard.

TM-23234SR
Field: Ojama King
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Polymerization, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Green, Ojama Black, Ojamarking
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:38 am
While letting out a sigh of relief knowing that she didn't give her opponent extra cards this time, Leona decided it was time to continue her strategy. Now that Yaichi has cleared the path for you Zanji, attack his Ojama King!

While Zanji appears to get bounced back by Ojama King's massive body, his polearm was left behind in the thong of Ojama King. Not a very pleasant sight and therefor 4Kids had to remove this scene. Ojama King gets destroyed.

Now that I can use my Monster Zones again, I will Normal Summon "Spirit of the Six Samurai". Once per turn, Spirit can equip itself to another Six Samurai monster. Much like the Ebon Steed, when the Samurai would be destroyed, this equip card is destroyed instead. I activate its effect and equip it to Zanji! After the Spirit equipped itself to Zanji, a distinct blue glow can be seen around Zanji.

I then set 1 facedown card in my Spell and Trap Zone again to end my turn!

As Leona ends her turn, the blue glow from Zanji disappears and "Spirit of the Six Samurai" gets destroyed, protecting Zanji from the side-effect of "Return of the Six Samurai".

Leona Kuroda
LP: 5900
Field: Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six [4], 1 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 am
The robot materializes its next card in hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ACTIVATE: OJAMADALA. PAY: ONE THOUSAND LIFE POINTS. SUMMON: OJAMA BLACK. SUMMON: OJAMA GREEN. SUMMON: OJAMA YELLOW. ACTIVATE: OJAMA DELTA HURRICANE." A terrible hurricane threatens to wipe all the samurai right off the field!

TM-23234SR
LP: 7000
Field: Ojama Yellow, Ojama Green, Ojama Black, Ojama Delta Hurricane
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Polymerization, Ojamarking, Ojama King, Ojamadala

Leona Kuroda
Field: Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six [4], 1 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 am
What?! Those little critters possessed such powers?! Leona, clearly in shock from underestimating her opponent, has to watch helplessly as all her cards are wiped out.

Leona Kuroda
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:02 pm
The robot continued, undeterred as it played its last card. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: OJAMA RIDE. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: OJAMA YELLOW. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: OJAMA GREEN. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: OJAMA BLACK. SUMMON: Z-METAL TANK. SUMMON: Y-DRAGON HEAD. ALL: DEFENSE MODE." The Ojamas disappeared from the field, riding back on their mecha! "BANISH: Z-METAL TANK. BANISH: Y-DRAGON HEAD. SUMMON FUSION MONSTER: YZ-TANK DRAGON." The two mecha drove into each other, turning into a giant mech before Leona's eyes! "BATTLE PHASE: YZ-TANK DRAGON: ATTACK: DIRECT LIFE POINTS!" Leona was assaulted by a laser show! "END: TURN."

Leona was definitely in a bad place now. Somehow the little Ojamas had turned into a giant mecha. What do now!

TM-23234SR
Field: YZ-Tank Dragon
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Polymerization, Ojamarking, Ojama King, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Ride

Leona Kuroda
LP: 3800
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:13 pm
Leona, now starting to feel uneasy, slowly drew her next card.

It's fine... It's fine... As long as I have faith in my warriors, they will always answer my calls for help... It's a good thing this robot is copying the playstyles of previous legends. I know your YZ mecha can destroy facedown monsters, so I will Normal Summon Shien's Footsoldier! Your move.

All of the fighting spirit Leona had previously was now clearly dwindling, as she was struggling against the robot.

Stay focussed Leona, it's not over yet. As long as you have Life Points, an oppurtunity to turn this around will arise. You just have to keep your eyes open and strike when the time is right.

((I'm using italics to show that Leona is thinking this and not actually saying it out loud))

Leona Kuroda
Field: Shien's Footsoldier
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:22 pm
The robot materialized his card, oblivious to how obvious his style is. "DRAW: ONE CARD. ENTER: BATTLE PHASE. YZ-TANK DRAGON: ATTACK: SHIEN'S FOOT SOLDIER."

TM-23234SR
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Polymerization, Ojamarking, Ojama King, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Ride

Leona Kuroda
Field: Shien's Footsoldier
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:28 pm
While the impact of YZ-Tank Dragon's attack forces Leona on her knees, she starts to smile. She then slowly stands up and says: The Footsoldier was a mere scout, assuring a safe arrival for the Samurai. "Shien's Footsoldier"'s effect activates! When it is destroyed by battle, I can Special Summon one Level 3 or lower Six Samurai monster from my Deck! I Special Summon Hand of the Six Samurai in Attack Mode!

Leona Kuroda
LP: 2400
Field: Hand of the Six Samurai
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 pm
The robot stares lifelessly at Leona's threats. "END: BATTLE PHASE. END: TURN."

TM-23234SR

Leona Kuroda
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 pm
Before Leona draws her next card, she thinks to herself Ok, this is it. It's time to prove to myself how much I've improved over these past years. I must keep faith and never lose hope. As long as I'm alive, there's always a way out, no matter how dire the situation.

While thinking this, the lost fighting spirit of Leona returned. IT'S ALL OR NOTHING NOW! DRAW!. Leona's eyes started to shine and she couldn't help but laugh a little. Thank you Deck, I knew I could trust you. I Normal Summon "Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai"! As his name suggests, this Samurai is a legend among the others. And like a true legend, he comes to help his Samurai brethern when they require his help the most!

I activate the effect of "Hand of the Six Samurai", by tributing 1 Six Samurai on my side of the field, I can destroy 1 monster you control! I tribute Shinai to destroy your YZ-Tank Dragon!

While Hand of the Six Samurai --4KIDS CENSOR--, she then --4KIDS CENSOR-- to destroy YZ-Tank Dragon.

But that's not all! Shinai earned his legend status for being known to aid others by sacrificing his own life. A true Samurai! Shinai's effect activates! Whenever it is tributed, I can add 1 Six Samurai monster from my Graveyard to my hand! I will return Spirit of the Six Samurai, which is rumored to be the sheer fighting spirit of Shinai that remained on Earth after he sacrificed his own life, as if it was destined to be like this!

Leona can't help but smile again, as she looks at the clear field of her opponent, for the first time in the entire duel. I did it, I created my own path, my own destiny! I will turn this around!

Hand of the Six Samurai, attack your opponent directly!

After Hand of the Six Samurai attacked the robot directly, Leona ends her turn.

Leona Kuroda
Hand: 1 [Spirit of the Six Samurai]
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Shinai
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 pm
The robot was thrown back by Leona's samurai, glancing over the field as a card materialized in it's hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. SET: ONE SPELL SLASH TRAP. SET: MONSTER. END: TURN."

TM-23234SR
LP: 5400
Field: 1 s/t, 1 face down monster
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Armed Dragon LV3, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Armed Dragon LV5, Polymerization, Ojamarking, Ojama King, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Ride, YZ-Tank Dragon
Banished: Y-Dragon Head, Z-Metal Tank

Leona Kuroda
Hand: 1 [Spirit of the Six Samurai]
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai

((Valkyra's Note: I fixed your Graveyard and Banished Zone, since it was missing quite a few cards))
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:24 pm
Well, well, well so she could put up a fight after all she thought. Arya was somewhat pleased she liked a good fight after all, thought those bullies in Florida were small fry compared to the people here it seems.
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:07 pm
Going on the defense again eh? I won't fall for your counter tactics twice! Draw!

As Leona drew her card, she was completely unaware that the new girl who joined the room earlier was still observing her.

Time to go on to the offense myself, I Normal Summon "Spirit of the Six Samurai" and equip him to my "Hand of the Six Samurai"!

As Leona played the card, a blue glow could be seen around Hand of the Six Samurai.

Besides providing protection to my Samurai, Spirit has another ability. It increases the attack and defense of the Samurai monster it equips to by 500! Whenever that monster destroys another monster by battle, I also get to draw a card!

Let's see what you're hiding from me this time, Hand of the Six Samurai, attack his facedown monster!

Leona Kuroda
Field: Hand of the Six Samurai + Spirit of the Six Samurai
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Shinai
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:13 am
The robot materialized another monster as the samurai ran into the rat hiding face down. "ACTIVATE EFFECT: GIANT RAT. SUMMON: GYAKU-GIRE PANDA." The robot also removed a card from the graveyard. "ACTIVATE EFFECT: OJAMARKING. SUMMON: OJAMA KING." Both a giant angry panda and the proud king of the Ojamas appeared on the field!
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 am
As the robot activates Ojamarking, Leona remembers she was the one who sent it to the Graveyard. Not again...

She then quickly reminds herself to stay focussed on the Duel. No, it's fine, I still have enough cards left to fight!

Since my Samurai destroyed your monster by battle, I get to draw 1 card! Then I will set 1 card facedown in my Spell and Trap zone and end my turn!

TM-23234SR
Field: Gyaku-Gire Panda, Ojama King, 1 set S/T
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Armed Dragon LV3, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Armed Dragon LV5, Polymerization, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Ride, YZ-Tank Dragon, Giant Rat
Banished: Y-Dragon Head, Z-Metal Tank, Ojamarking

Leona Kuroda
Field: Hand of the Six Samurai + Spirit of the Six Samurai, 1 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Shinai
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:37 am
The robot drew it's card, playing it down on the field. "ACTIVATE EQUIP SPELL CARD: SHIELD ATTACK. TARGET: OJAMA KING. SWITCH: ATTACK AND DEFENSE." The Ojama King started flexing its newfound muscles! "OJAMA KING: ATTACK: HAND OF THE SIX SAMURAI."

TM-23234SR
Field: Gyaku-Gire Panda, Ojama King, Shield Attack[Equipped] 1 set S/T
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Armed Dragon LV3, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Armed Dragon LV5, Polymerization, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Ride, YZ-Tank Dragon, Giant Rat

Leona Kuroda
Field: Hand of the Six Samurai + Spirit of the Six Samurai, 1 set S/T
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:16 am
Tsk... You just keep turning these abominations into strong monsters! There's no honor in this!

Leona shouted these words while Hand of the Six Samurai got slammed by Ojama King. But instead of being destroyed, the blue glow disappeared from her, indiciating that she was protected by Spirit of the Six Samurai.

Since Spirit protected Hand of the Six Samurai, your Gyaku-Gire Panda is not strong enough to attack! That makes it my turn! Draw!

I then Normal Summon "The Six Samurai - Kamon"! Much like Yaichi, this card can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card you control per turn. However, where Yaichi can destroy facedown cards, this card can destroy your face-up Spell or Trap cards! I activate Kamon and destroy your Shield Attack!

Kamon lighted one of his dynamite sticks and threw it to the Equip Spell card, which then violently exploded, returning Ojama King's attack to 0!

Since Kamon also can't attack during the turn he uses his effect, I will activate Hand of the Six Samurai, tributing Kamon to destroy your Gyaku-Gire Panda!

Hand of the Six Samurai started doing her thing again, after which both Kamon and Gyaku-Gire Panda were no longer on the field.

And now... To get rid of that abomination, Hand of the Six Samurai, attack Ojama King!

TM-23234SR
Field: Ojama King, 1 set S/T
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Armed Dragon LV3, Despair from the Dark, Ojamagic, Armed Dragon LV5, Polymerization, Ojamadala, Ojama Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Green, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Ride, YZ-Tank Dragon, Giant Rat, Shield Attack, Gyaku-Gire Panda

Leona Kuroda
LP: 1500
Field: Hand of the Six Samurai, 1 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire, Return of the Six Samurai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Yaichi, Zanji, Temple of the Six, Swift Samurai Storm, Shien's Footsoldier, Shinai, Spirit of the Six Samurai, Kamon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 3 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next