Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 am
First topic message reminder :

A young woman appears in front of you, her long raven black hair slightly flows in the calm zephyr. Her outfit looks like some kind of cosplay outfit. Something that a sorceress would wear. She hands you a letter and the goes on her way.

Competitors

Dear fellow duelist,

You have been selected to participate in a rare tourney held on the island known as the Duelist's Trial. The island's location as of now will be kept a secret. You are one out of ten competitors that will participate in this legendary tournament you are only allowed to use one deck so make sure that it's your finest.

The island is composed of many geographical areas, such as grasslands, dense forests, rock shores, and etc. Of course there will be plenty of hidden areas that you will discover as you roam the island perfect places to ambush someone to a duel.

No one will be eliminated after just one loss after a duel, I prefer to see s struggle before getting to the climax of course, I will decide when the elimination shall begin, right before I see a nice rising action preformed my dears. And of course what fun would it be if I didn't spice things up, but of course I wont tell you just to make you alert.

The boat that will be traveling to Duelist's Trial will be located at Boston Harbor in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. It will leave on the 22nd of March. I hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

Private Gang

Dear fellow duelist,

As you know from my previous letters I have selected you to be part of my crew.

The time has finally come when I will need your assistance. Yes the tourney known as Duelist's Trial has finally come upon us. You already know your tasks, learn from the competitors, taunt them, and of course duel them . The boat will be leaving at Boston Harbor at Massachusetts in the United States. More info will be revealed later

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

(Okay basically here just read the letter from where you are and the head off to Boston basically, Once everyone has read the letter than I will change the scene to Boston Harbor then everyone gets on etc, etc the boat launches and I will let you expand on your characters for 3-5 days on the boat, even have a duel if you like. Also post the replay of the duel when you are done so the rpers and I can make comments of the duel. No side decks please I have considered not to use them sorry.)

Last edited by LustfulZex on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total

AuthorMessage
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:35 am
LustfulZex wrote:

Camula then decided it was time to meet with her for now secret gang members and discuss some matters with them and such. She sent them all a text saying to meet her in her private chamber on the top floor. After she sends the text she heads up to her room to meet them there.

*As Vyiktoria is roaming the roof of the boat, savoring the thought of what just happened she feels a phone she was given vibrate*

"Hm.. fair enough.. good thing i'm already here" - Vyiktoria says to herself playfully and jumps down to the floor below her gracefully

"I'm here!" - Vyiktoria says as she smiles at Camula
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:28 pm
Azi wrote:

"Hm.. fair enough.. good thing i'm already here" - Vyiktoria says to herself playfully and jumps down to the floor below her gracefully

"I'm here!" - Vyiktoria says as she smiles at Camula

Camula smiles, "Well I expected you to be the first one to appear anyway." she said.

Camula opened the door to her room.

The room is dim, since candles are the only things that shed light into the room. Her room appears very elegant and most of it belongs to the Victorian era. Her bed is luxurious with a canpoy and all. Camula heads over to the group of chairs and one lonely sofa. She takes her place on the sofa.

"Come in my dear, have some wine if you must." She said in a polite tone and gestured over to the bottle of red wine sitting on the table. We are still waiting for the others."

Last edited by LustfulZex on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake made)
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 pm
"I hate stairs!" Zack panted as he finally reached the floor of which he was told to proceed to. Looking around, he spotted one door that clearly stood out from the rest. It was also slightly ajar. This must be the place Zack thought to himself. Composing himself, he made sure his cloak was properly tied around his neck, simply knocked on the door and entered. "Good day." Zack said these words with a smile on his face as he spoke to the ever-mysterious Camula Nightwing."Mind if I take a seat?"
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:09 am
"Wow," Airam said as she walks up the stairs "this boat is bigger then I remember it being. next time I need to tell them make it small geez"

"Finally, there is the darn door," Airam says as she opens it up seeing Vyiktoria and Zack already in the room "Heya Vyikky and you too Z-man, how's the dueling been for you too" she looks and sees a couple seats open, as well as Camula.

As Airam takes a seat she looks at Camula. "All right boss lady, before you issue my orders I have a personal request," Airam says with a serious tone in her voice, "there has been this, for a lack of a better term, duelist who's been bugging me since i got on the boat, umm...whats his name oh geez" Airam reaches into her cloak pocket and pulls out some note cards and starts flipping though them, until she finds one. "Ah yes Hans, when it comes time to "thin" out the pack I personally want him."

Airam then looks over to Vyiktoria and Zack, "either of you wanna duel while we wait for the others to arrive"

Yubel

Yubel

Duel Season : 0-0-2

Duel Career : 41-0-51

YGOPro Name : Yubel

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:00 am
(As Rex was in his room he got a text message on his phone from camula asking him to go to her private chamber)
(Rex then stated talking to himself)
Rex: This better be worth my time.....
(Rex got out of his room and went to Camula's private chamber as he got to the private chamber and entered in there chamber he could see some other duelists and Camula)
Rex: Will this be worth my time, Camula?
Dusk

Dusk

Duel Career : 8-0-5

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:06 am
The moving of the boat woke Dusk from his sleep. Glad the boat was moving, he decided to walk around the boat and look for a duel, if anyone dared challenge him. (Only taking 1 duel)
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:27 am
"Now now Airam, we don't have time for that now. But sure you can eliminate Hans when I give the order."

Camula notices that Rex has finally showed up and she ignores his comment.

Now unto the reason why I called you all here. As you know your goal in this is to push our deary competitors to their limits and eliminate them when I decide I have had my fill with our "rising action" we can start elimination. Remember I want to see them suffering..."

Camula rises up from her sofa and the continues her speech. "Break them if you can, let them express both anger and sorrow in a unique way, shatter their sanity,destroy their dreams, and make them even turn on each other if you can! I want to see the vivd displays of emotion from them as I enjoy it from the sidelines!"

Camula then hugs herself and falls back unto the sofa, already imaging the total chaos that could happen on the island. But she then recollects herself and the continues on.

"So once we reach the island a feast for the competitors will begin. You know so that they can still form bonds and what not, and to show what a lovely hostess I am two of you will duel against each other that they can watch as they eat. Ahh.. I can't wait to see their faces when they find out you all aren't competitors."

Camula hugs the pillow that was laying on the sofa trying to keep in the excitement of the devious plan she had created. But of course she recollected herself.

"So, any questions?"
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:42 am
Airam grumbles, "Fine, the only question I have is, which two of us duels"
samsoni1

samsoni1

Duel Career : 1-0-4

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:26 am
Seth wakes up from a dream, a little fuzy he figures out were he is and decides to go out for a walk.
After wondering around for a bit he see's Mia, after looking at her he can see that it is almost like she has nothing inside her. After thinking for a while he decides to leave but Honest had an idea.

Honest:"You need to help her out seth, shes lost confused and hurt."

Seth:"Why should I care shes a rich girl that is also a drama queen."

Honest:"Would you still leave if it was your little brother in her shoes?"

Seth:"........Fine."

Seth the goes and whistle a soothing tune then goes to sing a song in a calming voice.

"fix the damage of this soul, heal the wounds that has been dealt"

"Fill the body with a spirit, a spirit filled with courage and strength."

"Let this person wake with a smile, a clear mind, and with a open heart"

"fix the damage of this soul, heal the wounds that has been dealt"

"this is the song of healing. may it heal the one named."

"Mia"

When Seth finished the song Honest then grew a light in his hands, the light then flew to Mia and entered her body, then vanished.

And with that Seth then goes to his room thinking of his brother and thinking of about the days to come.

(sorry for not posting i think not many people are posting cause the stage that Zex set included the Gang not competiters but i hope that this sets a stage for more people to post stuff)
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:41 pm
"What fun it would be of I had to choose? I find it anti climatic. Choose amongst yourselves andwe will go from there, it would be boring if the author of this story made all the choices and not her characters."
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:01 pm
Hans was out late at night on the deck watching the ocean. There had been no one there to duel him so he stood there he look at the sea late that night. Then he was startled when again he saw Airam again. She was going somewhere, but where he wondered she wasnt heading heading in the direction of bars or anywhere near that. He decided to follow her. He soon saw the host of the tournament and others in her room.

Code:
"Wow," Airam said as she walks up the stairs "this boat is bigger then I remember it being. next time I need to tell them make it small geez"

"Finally, there is the darn door," Airam says as she opens it up seeing Vyiktoria and Zack already in the room "Heya Vyikky and you too Z-man, how's the dueling been for you too" she looks and sees a couple seats open, as well as Camula.

As Airam takes a seat she looks at Camula.  "All right boss lady, before you issue my orders I have a personal request," Airam says with a serious tone in her voice, "there has been this, for a lack of a better term, duelist who's been bugging me since i got on the boat, umm...whats his name oh geez" Airam reaches into her cloak pocket and pulls out some note cards and starts flipping though them, until she finds one. "Ah yes Hans, when it comes time to "thin" out the pack I personally want him."

Airam then looks over to Vyiktoria and Zack, "either of you wanna duel while we wait for the others to arrive"
Quote :
"Now now Airam, we don't have time for that now. But sure you can eliminate Hans when I give the order."

Now unto the reason why I called you all here. As you know your goal in this is to push our deary competitors to their limits and eliminate them when I decide I have had my fill with our "rising action" we can start elimination. Remember I want to see them suffering..."

Camula rises up from her sofa and the continues her speech. "Break them if you can, let them express both anger and sorrow in a unique way, shatter their sanity,destroy their dreams, and make them even turn on each other if you can! I want to see the vivd displays of emotion from them as I enjoy it from the sidelines!"

Camula then hugs herself and falls back unto the sofa, already imaging the total chaos that could happen on the island. But she then recollects herself and the continues on.

"So once we reach the island a feast for the competitors will begin. You know so that they can still form bonds and what not, and to show what a lovely hostess I am two of you will duel against each other that they can watch as they eat. Ahh.. I can't wait to see their faces when they find out you all aren't competitors."

Camula hugs the pillow that was laying on the sofa trying to keep in the excitement of the devious plan she had created. But of course she recollected herself.

"So, any questions?"

Hans suddenly scared immediately escaped the area without being seen. He comes down stairs to see Seth singing and a strange light appeared out of nowhere and went to Mia. He was so puzzled.

Hans: How did you do that
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:20 pm
LustfulZex wrote:
"So, any questions?"

"You sure are devious my dear Camula! I do love it!" - Vyiktoria says as she dances her way over to Camula to hug her gently enough
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:25 pm
LustfulZex wrote:

"So, any questions?"

Zack pondered for one moment, then responded to Camula's question with one of his own. "That girl onboard.... Mia I believe her name is? Anywho, she seems like somebody who can be broken easily. I wish to duel her whilst on the island. Other than that, I see no others who would be the same amount of.... fun... as she would be" He finished the sentance with an evil grin on his face. "As for the matter of the initial duel, I'm willing to be one of the two, if anybody has a problem with that?" He looks to the others in the room.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:12 pm
"I have no problem with that, as long as I'm the other duelist" Airam says as she looks over at Camula.
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:06 am
(A little bit later, Mia has completely lost contact. She doesn't know where she is or what she is doing. She just walks around the boat in circles, smiling to herself and playing with her hair. As she skips around, she randomly stops, smiles at people she sees, and then walks away. She is not thinking about where she is heading or what she is doing)

Mia: This place is so fun! It has sea all around and I have noticed some cute guys!! I had better change so maybe they will notice me!

(Saying those words, she heads to her room and changes clothes, brushes her hair and then, starts skipping around the boat without a purpose)

Mia: Why am I here? I think I wanted to do something but never mind, it's so much fun seeing all those people!

(She starts playing with her hair again and sits down, looking at the sky and just smiling)
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:12 am
Azi wrote:
"You sure are devious my dear Camula! I do love it!" - Vyiktoria says as she dances her way over to Camula to hug her gently enough

Camula smiles as she accepts the hug from Vyktoria.

"Yes, yes I know my dear. Ah I cant wait to get this finally started I'm just like a silly child waiting to see their favorite show."

SilentSolitude wrote:
"As for the matter of the initial duel, I'm willing to be one of the two, if anybody has a problem with that?" He looks to the others in the room.

MariaMasters wrote:
"I have no problem with that, as long as I'm the other duelist" Airam says as she looks over at Camula."

"Excellent, once we arrive you two will face each other in a duel then. Anyways that is all you can hang out in here if you like or do as you please we will be arriving soon."
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:22 am
Zack nods at Camula. "Very well. I will retire to get some sleep before we arrive." As he stood to leave, he then glanced over at Airam. "I look forward to dueling you later on. I wish you luck." He then left the room to go get some sleep.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:10 am
Loyd, enough to be in his cabin, decide do go out and see the sea. He stay at the edge of the ship, looking at the water. He don't know what kind of opponent he gonna found... but he seen to not very take care... maybe he should.

(Please, someone wanna interact with my character? :3)
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:40 am
(sure ill interact my character is on the edge of the boat looking at da sea so u can start how u like)
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:36 pm
Loyd start to wonder if staying like this will help him know what the strange duelist wanted to learn him. The sea is so big than we can see the infinity in the horizon. But we know that, if we go in this infinity, we will found something, no just nothing. Mystletainn appear near him, looking at the sea.

-You know... even in what we think to have nothing, we will found something, like a particle of light in the void. If we think to found nothing, then we will just stay here and fix the empty...

Loyd must admit that Mystletainn is right. Enough of looking in the empty, he begin to explore the ship, when he fall to someone...
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 pm
Hans is staring off at the sea at the end of the boat. He wonders how hes gonna stay alive he already has one coming after him who knows how many more. Suddenly someone falls into him.
Hans gets up quicky and jumps back with fear. So I see you found me you come to kill me already.
Yubel

Yubel

Duel Season : 0-0-2

Duel Career : 41-0-51

YGOPro Name : Yubel

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:26 am
LustfulZex wrote:
Azi wrote:

Camula smiles as she accepts the hug from Vyktoria.

"Yes, yes I know my dear. Ah I cant wait to get this finally started I'm just like a silly child waiting to see their favorite show."

SilentSolitude wrote:
"As for the matter of the initial duel, I'm willing to be one of the two, if anybody has a problem with that?" He looks to the others in the room.

MariaMasters wrote:
"I have no problem with that, as long as I'm the other duelist" Airam says as she looks over at Camula."

"Excellent, once we arrive you two will face each other in a duel then. Anyways that is all you can hang out in here if you like or do as you please we will be arriving soon."

(Rex walks to Camula and asks;)
Camula, when will my time come to get involved in this war?
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 am
Loyd look at Hans, you seen to be scared of him. Why? Did his reputation from Neo Domino City as been hear here? Because of his outnumber of duels in Neo Domino City, he crafted a reputation of a feared duelist.

No... it's seen to be an another reason. Hans think he is here to kill him?

-Kill you?... I have no reason to kill you... I don't even know who you are...
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 am
Hans : I don't believe you. You're part of Camulas gang i know it. Im not gonna let u and ur gang kill me
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:09 am
Loyd begin to be curious about this:

-Camulas gang?... Who they are? And why they want your dead?

Last edited by Darkanen on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 5 Icon_m11

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next