Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 am
First topic message reminder :

A young woman appears in front of you, her long raven black hair slightly flows in the calm zephyr. Her outfit looks like some kind of cosplay outfit. Something that a sorceress would wear. She hands you a letter and the goes on her way.

Competitors

Dear fellow duelist,

You have been selected to participate in a rare tourney held on the island known as the Duelist's Trial. The island's location as of now will be kept a secret. You are one out of ten competitors that will participate in this legendary tournament you are only allowed to use one deck so make sure that it's your finest.

The island is composed of many geographical areas, such as grasslands, dense forests, rock shores, and etc. Of course there will be plenty of hidden areas that you will discover as you roam the island perfect places to ambush someone to a duel.

No one will be eliminated after just one loss after a duel, I prefer to see s struggle before getting to the climax of course, I will decide when the elimination shall begin, right before I see a nice rising action preformed my dears. And of course what fun would it be if I didn't spice things up, but of course I wont tell you just to make you alert.

The boat that will be traveling to Duelist's Trial will be located at Boston Harbor in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. It will leave on the 22nd of March. I hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

Private Gang

Dear fellow duelist,

As you know from my previous letters I have selected you to be part of my crew.

The time has finally come when I will need your assistance. Yes the tourney known as Duelist's Trial has finally come upon us. You already know your tasks, learn from the competitors, taunt them, and of course duel them . The boat will be leaving at Boston Harbor at Massachusetts in the United States. More info will be revealed later

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

(Okay basically here just read the letter from where you are and the head off to Boston basically, Once everyone has read the letter than I will change the scene to Boston Harbor then everyone gets on etc, etc the boat launches and I will let you expand on your characters for 3-5 days on the boat, even have a duel if you like. Also post the replay of the duel when you are done so the rpers and I can make comments of the duel. No side decks please I have considered not to use them sorry.)

Last edited by LustfulZex on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total

AuthorMessage
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:16 pm
Achille is feeling a bit better now that he's speaking: "You sound different this time... But yeah, my sister woke me up in the middle of the night so I went to the bar to see if something was happening, but I guess I missed it." Achille looks back to the table and sees a chair on the other side of it. He reaches out with his foot, pushes the chair from underneath the table and then says: "You may join me if you wish..." and takes a sip from his cold drink.
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:53 pm
It seemed that Regis was now completely ignoring Zack. Zack decided to finish his drink, and began to head out.... until he spotted Airam in the corner. "It's time I know who I'm working with here. She might also know what this darned thing is." he murmered, wincing at the dulled pain emitting from his arm. He approached Airam's table in the corner and spoke: "Good day to you. Mind if I join you?"
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:35 pm
"Lady a visitor approaches" the Victory Viper XX03 says. Airam looks up and see Zack walking over.

"Good day to you. Mind if I join you?" Zack asks.

"Sure Zack" Airam says "What can I do for you?"
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 pm
NickV wrote:
"You sound different this time... But yeah, my sister woke me up in the middle of the night so I went to the bar to see if something was happening, but I guess I missed it." Achille looks back to the table and sees a chair on the other side of it. He reaches out with his foot, pushes the chair from underneath the table and then says: "You may join me if you wish..." and takes a sip from his cold drink.

"Different? Let's just say i'm not as.. hungry right now. But i would love to sit down," -Vyiktoria says and smiles

*Vyiktoria sits down gracefully next to Archille"
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 pm
As Vyiktoria mentions the word 'hungry', Achille recalls the previous events. He says: "So, what brings you here? What's your story?"
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:42 pm
NickV wrote:
As Vyiktoria mentions the word 'hungry', Achille recalls the previous events. He says: "So, what brings you here? What's your story?"

"My story? that is one of which is longer than you might think, and a story for closed doors. If you don't mind us going somewhere more quiet?" - Vyiktoria says and smiles
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 pm
"Sure, why not." Achille says as he quickly finishes his drink and gets up to follow Vyiktoria.
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:56 am
Azi wrote:

"I'll be your guest if you buy your guest a drink?" - Vyiktoria says and smiles after"And you are?" - Vyiktoria looks behind her

Richard then decides to do nothing and goes back to his room to rest , where he will remain untill the boat arrives .
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 am
NickV wrote:
"Sure, why not." Achille says as he quickly finishes his drink and gets up to follow Vyiktoria.

*What are you doing Vyik.. Why are you taking him somewhere quiet?! he's probably freaking out?* - Vyiktoria thinks to herself

*Indeed.. what are you doing Miss Vyiktoria..* - Likho

*Shut up!* - She yelled in her head

-----

*As she walks almost aimlessly, Vyiktoria finds herself leading him to the same spot as incident and she starts talking as she walks*

"Well, my story? I've known Camula for some time, her family more so than her. She invited me to come her on her behalf for whatever reason, and i was more than happy to accept anything she might need. Thats my story as to why i'm here at least. And you? how did you get drawn into this?" - Vyiktoria asks curiously

NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:17 pm
As Achille listens to Vyiktoria's story, he looks at the floor thinking: *"for whatever reason" huh... So she's not a competitor?*

Azi wrote:
"And you? how did you get drawn into this?"

"I just got a message from Camula, asking me to join a so called legendary tournament," Achille says, "I've always been the best duelist in my town and sometimes people from other cities would come around and challenge me, only to go back home with a loss." He then looks at the stars above them. "I guess I've made quite the name for myself to get invited haha. I wonder what Camula's up to." He sighes and then looks at Vyiktoria, noticing she has beautiful eyes. He hesitates for a second, but then looks directly into her eyes and says: "How about your past... Since when have you been... you know... a vampire..?"
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 pm
After the ficasco that Camula had created she walk over to the front of the boat. The sun shined down on her but her hair kept the top of her face showed her giving an eerie aura around her. Her lips curved up into a smile as she looked at what was dead ahead of them... Duelist's Trial.

(Yes yes! We have finally arrived, this will be locked and I shall make a new topic or the island or a least part of it. It will be up and ready when I get home for work.)
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:20 pm
NickV wrote:
As Achille listens to Vyiktoria's story, he looks at the floor thinking: *"for whatever reason" huh... So she's not a competitor?*

Azi wrote:
"And you? how did you get drawn into this?"

"I just got a message from Camula, asking me to join a so called legendary tournament," Achille says, "I've always been the best duelist in my town and sometimes people from other cities would come around and challenge me, only to go back home with a loss, I guess I've made quite the name for myself to get invited haha. I wonder what Camula's up to. How about your past... Since when have you been... you know... a vampire..?"

"That is a very painful and extensive story that will have to wait until another time, until then, think of me as just a normal girl, with abnormal needs would you?" - Vyiktoria says to Achille playfully as she hugs him

"You do realize you more or less were my hero the other night right? if you hadn't of let me done what i did, who knows what would have happened.." - Vyiktoria says while she inhales. "Wow.. you do smell good" - Vyiktoria blurts out awkwardly..

"Sorry! *she giggles* It looks like we're almost to our destination though, I'll see you on the island then?" - Vyiktoria says as she smiles and backs away from Achille
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 8 Icon_m11

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8