Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 am
First topic message reminder :

A young woman appears in front of you, her long raven black hair slightly flows in the calm zephyr. Her outfit looks like some kind of cosplay outfit. Something that a sorceress would wear. She hands you a letter and the goes on her way.

Competitors

Dear fellow duelist,

You have been selected to participate in a rare tourney held on the island known as the Duelist's Trial. The island's location as of now will be kept a secret. You are one out of ten competitors that will participate in this legendary tournament you are only allowed to use one deck so make sure that it's your finest.

The island is composed of many geographical areas, such as grasslands, dense forests, rock shores, and etc. Of course there will be plenty of hidden areas that you will discover as you roam the island perfect places to ambush someone to a duel.

No one will be eliminated after just one loss after a duel, I prefer to see s struggle before getting to the climax of course, I will decide when the elimination shall begin, right before I see a nice rising action preformed my dears. And of course what fun would it be if I didn't spice things up, but of course I wont tell you just to make you alert.

The boat that will be traveling to Duelist's Trial will be located at Boston Harbor in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. It will leave on the 22nd of March. I hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

Private Gang

Dear fellow duelist,

As you know from my previous letters I have selected you to be part of my crew.

The time has finally come when I will need your assistance. Yes the tourney known as Duelist's Trial has finally come upon us. You already know your tasks, learn from the competitors, taunt them, and of course duel them . The boat will be leaving at Boston Harbor at Massachusetts in the United States. More info will be revealed later

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

(Okay basically here just read the letter from where you are and the head off to Boston basically, Once everyone has read the letter than I will change the scene to Boston Harbor then everyone gets on etc, etc the boat launches and I will let you expand on your characters for 3-5 days on the boat, even have a duel if you like. Also post the replay of the duel when you are done so the rpers and I can make comments of the duel. No side decks please I have considered not to use them sorry.)

Last edited by LustfulZex on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total

AuthorMessage
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:53 am
Zack had been sat in the bar for a while now, almost in complete silence. However, he jolted awake when he heard a voice on the speakers above, hoping it was the announcement that the ship was leaving the harbour. But no.... this was a new voice. "...I will give you a chance to prove your worth to me. I shall wait on the dining hall for anyone who feels they actually have some skill." The voice then stopped.

Zack finished the drink sat in front of him and returned to his room. "I need something to pass the time. I guess it's time to see what the competition's like." he muttered to himself. He grabbed his customised duel disk (the one his parents gave him for his 13th birthday. Despite it being old and worn, it had sentimental value to Zack.), along with his deck, and headed towards the dining hall, where his first opponent awaited him.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:33 pm
(I will edit it soon)

Loyd enter in the ship and go to his room, don't really caring of others. He go on his bed and enter in his mind...
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 am
(As Achille is lost in the sunset, a hand grabs him from behind. Achile turns around and sees Mia)

Mia: Hey there, sweet pie! I believe you still remember me, don't you?

(Mia smiles at Achille as she strokes his cheek and winks)
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:51 am
*... to an island... Will the tournament arena be on the island or will the entire island be the arena? No matter what, it'll be interesting. I wonder how long I will be gone from my family, I wonder how they're do-* "OLY CRÊPE" Startled by the hand that pulls Achille out of his thoughts, he turns around and sees a beautiful girl before him. It seems while he turned around she said something but he didn't hear it at all. She continues speaking: "I believe you still remember me, don't you?" Achille is kind of confused but she does look a lot like a very popular duelist, known around the entire world. As she strokes his cheek he starts blushing a bit and answers while looking down: "Umm no... B-But you do remind me of Mai Valentine for some reason." He snaps back to reality and look her in the eyes: "Who are you?"

(This is crêpe for those who don't know.)
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:26 pm
(Mia looks surprised and obviously furious at Achille, for not remembering her)

Mia: Who am I? I am the daughter of the runner up at duelist kingdom, Joey Wheeler. The daughter of one of the best duelists worldwide, Mai Valentine! How dare you not remember me?! ... But then, I can forgive that

(Mia smiles again as she starts fondling his face and his hair. She seems quiet happy, as she pushes herself closer to Achille)
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:37 pm
Achille now realises he has the daughter of two of the best duelists in the world standing before him, flirting with him. So beautiful...

"Hang on," Achille said, "are you trying to seduce me so you can get an easy win at the tournament? Well that's not going to happen. We might as well duel now just to get it over with."
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 pm
(Mia looks shocked from Achille's response)

Mia: How dare you reject me?! Do you realize who I am? And how dare you assume that I would flirt with someone just to get an easy win!

(Mia slaps Achille)

Mia: Now, if that's what you want, let's duel! But if you lose this duel, you will have to become my boyfriend, whether you want it or not!
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:25 pm
A red hand is visible on Achile's cheek, the very same one she touched when they met. Slightly confused yet angry at all of it, he accepts the duel.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5j9vvx

After the duel, Achille says: "You can act all high and mighty because of your heritage, but you are not your father or mother. Sure people know you, but only because you are the daughter of two of the best. But as a duelist, you're still a nobody in the eyes of everyone here on this ship and you need to prove yourself; instead of bragging about them, borrow their power just like I do." He then turns back around, looking at the ocean.
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm
(Mia burst into tears, after what Achille just told her and runs away. Later on, she finds Camula and asks her a favor)

Mia: Camula... This boat is yours so you're the person to help me with this. Achille just humiliated me and made me suffer... Never again have I felt such pain! You need to do something... Send someone to duel him and then have him thrown into the sea! That should teach him to never mess up again with Mia Valentine!

(Mia offers a handshake to Camula with an evil smile of her face)
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:40 pm
"I wonder when i should be getting back.. i suppose its quite dark now. Besides, it too windy up here.." - Vyiktoria says as she gracefully jumps down from a large crane that was near the pier

*Vyiktoria notices Camula from a distance and walks over to her*

LustfulZex wrote:
(Camula made her way into the boat wanting to see how everyone was doing, the competitors were settling in but she noticed that Vyiktoria was out and about, bored she went up to talk to her.)

"So my dear princess of Belphegor, made any new friends?"@ She asked her in a amused tone

"New friends? hm, i met a very interesting dzhentlʹmen° by the name of Rex. He smelt particularly.. decadent; But not to worry my dear Camula, i won't be too rash with my cravings." - Vyiktoria says playfully

° - Gentleman

LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:06 pm
Camula gave a soft chuckle

"Well I'm glad to see you are doing well my little Draculina"@

She looks over to the horizon seeing the sun

"It's getting dark we should leave soon" She said to herself.

She turns back to Vyiktoria

"Anyways I'm curious.. I know you are an immortal.. So have ever met Mary-"

Before Camula can finish her sentence a woman rushes up to her in tears. Her appearance looked like the famous Mia Valentine.

"Ah so this is the daughter of Mia and Joey that I invited" she thought in her head.

Quote :
Mia: Camula... This boat is yours so you're the person to help me with this. Achille just humiliated me and made me suffer... Never again have I felt such pain! You need to do something... Send someone to duel him and then have him thrown into the sea! That should teach him to never mess up again with Mia Valentine!

(Mia offers a handshake to Camula with an evil smile of her face)

Camula made a disappointed sigh after hearing this and rejected her handshake

"I expected more from someone who's mother reminds me of Margarete Gertude Zelle...@"

Your mother was a headstrong woman who didnt let anyone mess with her and her you are own crying to me cause Achille hurt you. It seems that personality traits aren't passed on the gene pool cause I expected more from the daughter of Mia and Joey. Besides if you want vengeance all you need to do is become the serpent..."

Camula pulls a rose from her sleeve and hands it to Mia

"Beneath the flower"@

@ Draculina- One of the pet names of Seras Victoria in Hellsing

@ Margarete- headstrong female spy in the game Shadow Hearts

@ Serpent beneath the flower- Reference to Lady Macbeth's famous quote "Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under't"

Last edited by LustfulZex on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing things)
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:45 pm
Achille sighes after he heard Mia running away, crying. *Did I overdo it? Nah, she has to become 'Mia the duelist', not 'Mia the daughter of'. She'll deal with it eventually.* Achille stretches out and mutters to himself: "I guess I'll head to the bar then." Then he goes towards the bar with his hands on the back of his head.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:47 pm
Airam yawns as she hears noise from outside, plus the announcement over the load-speaker. "Wow somebody's cocky," Airam says to herself as she changes from her turbo-dueling uniform to her normal dueling uniform. (which is a dark grey one piece thigh-high dress, knee-high boots, and a dark grey hood cloak) "well lets go see who is all here and what they are doing." then she pauses. "On second thought, I couldn't care less bout these people, I think i'll find a spot in the back of the boat and meditate to gather my thought."

Airam walks out of her room, to the back of the boat, sits down Indian-style and closes her eyes. "Mini-VV, let me know if somebody approaches" Airam says without opening her eyes "I don't wanna be interrupted"
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:45 pm
(Mia takes the rose Camula gave her and throws it away, being very mad about her not getting any help. She heads to her room, lays down on her bed and she cannot stop crying. She thinks to herself...)

Mia: *I am not like these losers here! Who do they think they are treating me like that and telling me such awful stuff?... I wish mom was here... She would show them! But perhaps... they have a point?! ... No! I am a powerful duelist on my own! What they said is completely off! And I will show them all who Mia is, I am gonna call my mom!*

(Mia tries to call Mai, but it seems that her cellphone is out of service in the boat. Mia is extremely upset. She heads to the bar, she sees Achille there and starts yelling at him)

Mia: You lowlife, how dare you say such things about me? You are absolutely no one to judge me! I will make you pay for what you did and said to me and I swear, this is far from over! You're all a bunch of losers, trying to make me feel bad but I will not let you get under my skin, I am superior to all of you and I will prove it!

(Mia delivers a couple of "punches" to Achille as the bar employees just look amazed at the drama happening)
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:52 pm
"Then prove it!" is what Achille answers as he blocks the punches with his arm. Finally being able to side step, he does so and takes some distance. "Prove to me that you are just as good as you say you are and I'll recognize you. And I didn't want you to feel bad, I wanted to make you think about the way you act around everyone."
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm
(Mia then glares at Achille, as she approaches him)

Mia: Oh Achille, I now realize you wanted to just help me out...

(Mia gets even closer to Achille while grabs his waist and pushes him closer to her)

Mia: I cannot be mad at you... So let's forget all that shall we...

(Mia puts her hands around Achille as she prepares for a lip lock)

NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:12 pm
Surprised by the sudden turn-around of Mia's personality, he gives in to the temptation. As their lips touch, Achille realises something: she's doing it again! He pushes her off him and sighes. "You just don't learn, huh..?", and walks away, back to the front of the boat where it's peaceful and quiet.
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:19 pm
(Mia devastaed falls to the ground and starts crying and yelling)

Mia: Wait Achille, it's not what you think... I swear It's not that!!

(The bar employees, seeing how Mia is unable to control herself, they escort her back to her room. On the way to her room)

Mia: You! (Mia points at one of the two man carrying her) You know, I don't use men... I am a worthy duelist!

Man 1: (looking awakwrd) Yes miss, just try to relax.

Mia: But no, I am a good person, and you know that right?

(Mia jumps on Man 1's arms and starts making out with him. The man stunned, just stops her)

Man 1: Please bahave yourself! Who do you think you are...

(Man 1 pushes Mia off him and heads back, while Mia starts crying again as Man 2 takes her to her room)

Man 2: Don't worry miss, have some rest and I am sure you'll be better tomorrow.

(Man 2 walks away and closes the door, as Mia starts screaming and throwing stuff all around the room, pulling her hair and yelling " I hate you Achille". After some minutes of madness, she is tired and lays on the floor, as she falls asleep)

Yubel

Yubel

Duel Season : 0-0-2

Duel Career : 41-0-51

YGOPro Name : Yubel

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:38 pm
(Outside the bar Rex could see the whole drama going between Mia and Achille from the bar window)
NickV wrote:
Surprised by the sudden turn-around of Mia's personality, he gives in to the temptation. As their lips touch, Achille realises something: she's doing it again! He pushes her off him and sighes. "You just don't learn, huh..?", and walks away, back to the front of the boat where it's peaceful and quiet.
(Rex start's talking to himself)
Rex: I have never seen someone as pathetic as her.

TheAmazonGirl wrote:
(Mia devastaed falls to the ground and starts crying and yelling)

Mia: Wait Achille, it's not what you think... I swear It's not that!!

(The bar employees, seeing how Mia is unable to control herself, they escort her back to her room. On the way to her room)

Mia: You! (Mia points at one of the two man carrying her) You know, I don't use men... I am a worthy duelist!

Man 1: (looking awakwrd) Yes miss, just try to relax.

Mia: But no, I am a good person, and you know that right?

(Mia jumps on Man 1's arms and starts making out with him. The man stunned, just stops her)

Man 1: Please bahave yourself! Who do you think you are...

(Man 1 pushes Mia off him and heads back, while Mia starts crying again as Man 2 takes her to her room)

Man 2: Don't worry miss, have some rest and I am sure you'll be better tomorrow.

(Man 2 walks away and closes the door, as Mia starts screaming and throwing stuff all around the room, pulling her hair and yelling " I hate you Achille". After some minutes of madness, she is tired and lays on the floor, as she falls asleep)

( Rex followed Mia as Man 1 and Man 2 took Mia to her room)
(Rex stays outside Mia's room door and watches Mia's emotions get the better of her)
(As man 1 and man 2 approach to leave the room Rex hides on some barrels next to Mia's room)
(After man 1 and man 2 leave Rex goes to Mia's room door and realize there is no more noises Rex assumes Mia is asleep)
(Rex then starts walking off to his room and starts talking to himself)
Rex: I know In due time she'll find her true path and destiny.

Last edited by Yubel on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:24 pm
*Vyiktoria flee's the scene once Mia shows up in tears*

"I haven't the time for this," - Vyiktoria says to herself

*i think i'll go to the bar..*

-------

*As Vyiktoria is enjoying a nice glass of blood red Chianti, she thinks to herself*

"What was up with that girl earlier.. crying over nothing probably" - Vyiktoria says as she takes another sip, staining her lips blood red

------

(After some time of being in the bar, Mia comes storming in with an angry look on her face)
TheAmazonGirl wrote:
Mia: You lowlife, how dare you say such things about me? You are absolutely no one to judge me! I will make you pay for what you did and said to me and I swear, this is far from over! You're all a bunch of losers, trying to make me feel bad but I will not let you get under my skin, I am superior to all of you and I will prove it!

*Is that the girl from earlier..Yes, yes it is* - Vyiktoria says to herself as she stretchs back and pours herself another tall glass to enjoy this scuffle

TheAmazonGirl wrote:
*Mia delivers a couple of "punches" to Achille as the bar employees just look amazed at the drama happening*

*Vyiktoria laughs out loud and continues drinking and watches Mia get carried off back to her room by two larger men*

"This should be interesting.." - Vyiktoria says as she puts her glass down and licks her stained lips.

"Might aswell.." - Vyiktoria says carelessly as she gets up to follow the Mia out

Last edited by Azi on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:07 pm
Quote :
(Mia takes the rose Camula gave her and throws it away, being very mad about her not getting any help. She heads to her room, lays down on her bed and she cannot stop crying. She thinks to herself...)

"Hmmph well guess that was a waste of time..., I'll need to fine someone to manipulate that will be less... emotional... So was I was saying"

Camula looks over to Vyiktoria and notices that she has left the scene.

"The damn Mia scared her off... How annoying... I was enjoying my chat with her." She said to herself.

Noise and yelling can be heard from within the boat, Camula jogs in the direction hoping to find out what the hell is going on, once she reaches her destination she sees Mia being carried away by two of her security guards and Vyiktoria standing by...

She sighs thinking that this was going to be a long night...

Last edited by LustfulZex on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:38 am
Bored that nobody is coming to duel him, Regis looked for the bar.

On the way he sees a girl being taken away by 2 bodyguards and another following them.

Shrugging, he sat down in front of the bartender, "A glass of whisky please, do you happen to have a private room I could drink in?".

The bartender smiled at Regis and led him to a private room. "You know what, just leave me some ice and the bottle."

After checking the room is empty, Regis took of his mask and decided to enjoy his drink.

Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:03 am
from her state of calm, she hears a girl wailing off in the distance. "Good grief, can't a person just get some fresh air without hearing the cry's of...whatever ails them" Airam says "if this keeps up any longer i'm going to go back to my room and stay there...after i get something to eat"
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:34 pm
(Hans is walking out of his room after an afternoon of preparing his deck. He sees Mia Valentine being carried somewhere and looks intently. He sees her crying and screming)

Hans: So that was the acclaimed Mia Valentine. I have to admit i didnt expect her to be so whiny and annoying. She seemed so cool on television. I bet it was editing casue she seems really pathetic.

(carrying his duel disk and deck he goes to the boats edge and stares at the sea preparing himself for the many battles ahead. He soon realizes there is no use for him to keep standing there all night. He runs into Airam and tries to to make a friend of her since he doesnt have any back home.)

Hans: hey what was that all about you know( refers to the Mia Valentine)
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 pm
Mini-VV speaks "mistress, somebody approaches"

Airam opens her eyes "oh come on," she says with disgust "I'm going to spend the rest of this trip in my room, I can't get a moments peace and quiet" she stands as she looks at the person approaching.

Airam chuckles as she see who is here "I remember him," she thinks to herself "the loner duelist, kinda sad, I kinda played up his skills just so that he make the cut to be on this trip." then she remembers that this duelist interrupted her meditation.

"What do you want, I'm busy" Airam says coldly as she stares with her cold grey eyes at him.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 3 Icon_m11

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next