Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 am
First topic message reminder :

A young woman appears in front of you, her long raven black hair slightly flows in the calm zephyr. Her outfit looks like some kind of cosplay outfit. Something that a sorceress would wear. She hands you a letter and the goes on her way.

Competitors

Dear fellow duelist,

You have been selected to participate in a rare tourney held on the island known as the Duelist's Trial. The island's location as of now will be kept a secret. You are one out of ten competitors that will participate in this legendary tournament you are only allowed to use one deck so make sure that it's your finest.

The island is composed of many geographical areas, such as grasslands, dense forests, rock shores, and etc. Of course there will be plenty of hidden areas that you will discover as you roam the island perfect places to ambush someone to a duel.

No one will be eliminated after just one loss after a duel, I prefer to see s struggle before getting to the climax of course, I will decide when the elimination shall begin, right before I see a nice rising action preformed my dears. And of course what fun would it be if I didn't spice things up, but of course I wont tell you just to make you alert.

The boat that will be traveling to Duelist's Trial will be located at Boston Harbor in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. It will leave on the 22nd of March. I hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

Private Gang

Dear fellow duelist,

As you know from my previous letters I have selected you to be part of my crew.

The time has finally come when I will need your assistance. Yes the tourney known as Duelist's Trial has finally come upon us. You already know your tasks, learn from the competitors, taunt them, and of course duel them . The boat will be leaving at Boston Harbor at Massachusetts in the United States. More info will be revealed later

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

(Okay basically here just read the letter from where you are and the head off to Boston basically, Once everyone has read the letter than I will change the scene to Boston Harbor then everyone gets on etc, etc the boat launches and I will let you expand on your characters for 3-5 days on the boat, even have a duel if you like. Also post the replay of the duel when you are done so the rpers and I can make comments of the duel. No side decks please I have considered not to use them sorry.)

Last edited by LustfulZex on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total

AuthorMessage
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:41 am
Decato wrote:
Regis sat there enjoying his drink when he got a text message.

"Hmm? This is one of my private phones?"

Reading the message Regis grinned, "Hmm... meet me? Well they can come and find me."

Regis puts his mask back on and waits

-----

*As Vyiktoria leaves Camula's room, She makes her way down to what she believes to be her room; She passes the bar and goes in to take a seat at the end of the bar.*

"Something dark, will you?" - Vyiktoria says and smiles at the Bartender

MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:05 am
Wait your not in Camula's gang?

Hans is still scared out of his mind not knowing who this dtranger is if he happened to work for Camula but there was no way to know for sure.
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:06 am
Azi wrote:
*After watching the squabble with Mia from a distance, to her surprise she gets approached by some weird, angry looking man*

"You don't seem to be worth my time" - Vyiktoria says as she blatantly blows off this new character that has approached her and takes her leave to find some place more peaceful and quiet

Richard stands only waching as she takes her leave .

Richard Richerdson : So thats it ? Is it so easy ?

Richard Richerdson : So easy to slip by ?

Richard then feels something strange as like the ground is mooving .

It seems the boat is taking off .

He then notices a bottle of whisky on the floor .

Richard Richerdson : It seems there is an up side at this whole situation .

He then picks it up and starts drinking .

A few hours later ...

Richard Richerdson : Ah , my head .

Richard rises from the ground as he tries to remmember how exactly he got on the floor .

I better get back to that dumb piece of "garbage " they call room .

On his way , Richard notices a bar .

Richard Richerdson : I guess it won't hurt to get a snack !

Aproaching the bar , ready to order whathever is expensive on the menu , he notices a lady .

Richard Richerdson : You !

Richard Richerdson : You again !

Richard Richerdson : This time you won't get away so easily !

Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:19 am

Hearing a commotion, Regis walks out of the room.

"Hmm... I guess my guest is here"

Regis saw a woman drinking by herself and another man glaring at her from afar.

Wondering who his guest is he walked up to the bartender.

He noticed the lady looking at him but he just sat down a few seats away from her.

"So... which one of them is my guest".
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:11 pm
MasterApprentice wrote:
Wait your not in Camula's gang?

Hans is still scared out of his mind not knowing who this dtranger is if he happened to work for Camula but there was no way to know for sure.

Loyd feel that Hans don't trust him, surely because they don't know each other. It's there Loyd remember a lesson his late friend taught him.

''The best way to know about others... is...''

Loyd close his eyes a moment, before reopen them and say:

-Duel me...
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:47 pm
A duel surely Hans was afraid but ihe knew if he backed down now how was he to win. Though he knows because of his psychic powers he might hurt him. Then again if he is apart of Camulas gang it wouldnt matter.

Hans: Your On. Lets Duel
Azi

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm
Decato wrote:

Wondering who his guest is he walked up to the bartender.

He noticed the lady looking at him but he just sat down a few seats away from her.

"So... which one of them is my guest".

*"Your guest.." Vyiktoria thinks to herself*

"I'll be your guest if you buy your guest a drink?" - Vyiktoria says and smiles after easedropping on this masked man next to her

*Before he got a chance to reply from behind her Vyiktoria hears a man behind her*

cecko0o0o0o0o0 wrote:

Richard Richerdson : You !

Richard Richerdson : You again !

Richard Richerdson : This time you won't get away so easily !

"And you are?" - Vyiktoria looks behind her

Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:40 am
"Zack, lets make it one that will strike fear in the hearts of the rest of the island" Airam says as she stands watching the others leave, she then turns to Camula, "Is there anything else, before I make my leave"
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:01 am
"Nope that is all you are dismissed". She exclaimed
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:23 am
After getting dismissed, Airam leaves the room and wonders around the boat for a bit.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:41 pm
Achille wakes up to the sound of a vibrating phone. He rubs his eyes and then checks who it is; his sister. "Heh.. who else would have my number. Wait a minute... How can she call me when I'm in the middle of the ocean?" He picks up the phone and immediately hears his sister yell at him: "ACHILLE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU FOR HOURS HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I'M WOR-" "Whoa whoa sis I just woke up, can you take it easy?" A moment of silence occures, only to be broken by more yelling: "NO I WON'T TAKE IT EASY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE-" Achille puts the phone down on his bed to stand up and stretch. "Achille? Are you there? Achille?" In a hurry he picks up the phone and answers: "Hey, how are you able to call me? I'm in the middle of the ocean!" "We have connection by satelite, silly." Says his sister, "Anyway, how are you?" Achille looks at his arm. As if the bite by that strange girl was just a dream, there was no wound to see except for two small dots. "I'm fine, just tired. I imagine we should be nearing the island where the tournament is. How are you? Shouldn't you be asleep?" She answers: "Ofcourse not, it's still in the evening here. Don't forget you're about 5 hours ahead of our time."

A half an hour passes, Achille talked about Mia and their duel and that he met a mysterious girl that he was kind of interested in, but he never said anything about any of the interaction that they had. "Alright, well Achille... Be careful. You know we're all rooting for you! I'll tell mom and dad you said hi!" "Thanks," says Achille, "I will. I'll call you when I'm on the island. Talk to you later!" His sister answers "Talk to you soon!".

"Now that I'm awake anyway..." Achille puts his phone in his pocket, grabs his deck and steps out of his room. He locks the door and starts heading to the bar and orders a cold drink, not even noticing the people already there as he's still half asleep.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:30 pm
Loyd take something behind him and throw it in the air. He raise his arm, showing a deck holder shaped like a red dragon head. The thing throwed in the air fall to his arm, fixing in the dragon head and transform into a Duel Disk.

-Duel!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/13auqy

During the duel, Loyd and Hans talk together about the accusation Hans throw on Loyd. But, suddently, as the psychic power of Hans is near to touch Loyd, his arm begin to glow red, showing a strange mark. Hans reconize it, as he own also a red mark! Loyd is stunned to see an another person who own this strange mark, and make an ultimate come back with Trident Dragion.

When the duel ended, Loyd look at Hans, always with a shadowed look.

-How you get this mark?
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm
Hans: I had it ever since i was 5. My dad had one and so did my aunt. They told me it was the mark of the Crimson dragon. I have the head they say.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:38 pm
Loyd become confused.

-The Crimson Dragon?... Who it is? And why I have his mark?
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 pm
Hans : its a long story but my dad told me only certain duelists carry his mark
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 pm
Loyd seen to have all the time to heard that story.

-Please, tell me... I'm here exactly for this reason, learning about myself. I'm sure there is a link between this dragon and my past!...

Mystletainn, as a spirit monster, suddently appear near him.

-Calm down, Loyd...There is no need to be haste. Let all this come...

Loyd look at Mystletainn.

-You're right... sorry...
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:41 pm
Hans: I guess since you proved yourself not to be after me i owe it to u to tell. Follow me

They go to Hans room where Hans explains the legend his dad told him and alot about his past. He also shared the reason of why he accused him of being in Camulas gang and there plan on the island. Soon about 3 hours later they were laying on his bed talking about it.

Hans: since we know now u want to become a team?
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 pm
Loyd follow Hans, as he explain about the Crimson Dragon and his reason of accusing him. So, the Crimson Dragon is a deity who protected the people of the Earth from the Earthbound Immortal, help with his 6 Signers, who own the power of 6 dragons. Now that he remember... the strange duelist used one of these dragons! Could he be... a Signer too? Who know? But he doesn't have his mark when he dueled him.
But why he is a Signer? He didn't own even one of theses dragons! He just own a fake of Stardust Dragon. And it is the fake, because Loyd dueled the true one! The only dragon in his deck who is unique is... no, that cannot be him... but it as, for sure, a link with his past. If only his dragon can talk to him... Loyd can talk with spirit monsters, but his dragon don't even say a word to him! Maybe Hans know something about him...

-Wait... before joining to anything, explain me. I don't have any bound with a Signer Dragon, so how can I be a Signer?

Loyd note something strange. The lines of the mark on Hans are straight and precise, and his mark seen more... abnormal.

-If you know about the marks... then tell me what is mine?

(To explain you the mark, it look like a Signer Mark, but not in the form of a listed Signer Mark. You don't know what it represent.)
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Hans: to be honest I dont know ive seen all of them but that isnt one that ive seen. It reacts to mine though that must mean something
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:40 pm
Loyd become more shadowed.

-Yeah... you're right...

Mystletainn appear again, looking at Loyd.

-Loyd, wait... you never think Stardust Radiance Dragon* might be a dragon of the deity?

Loyd look at Mystletainn.

-I don't think... this card might be bound with me, but it is not a dragon of the Crimson Dragon... maybe...

-Then show him the dragon.

-No... not now...

Loyd look at Hans.

-So... explain me exactly what they plan on this island...

*Flashing Carat Dragon - Stardust official TCG name: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Radiance_Dragon
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Hans: from wat i heard there planning to reveal themselves to us at the island and then make sport out of us. but i dont plan on letting that happen. if im gonna win this and stay alive i just have to trust myself and my deck
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 pm
Loyd is quite not assured about what Hans tell him. Maybe he paranoid... but Loyd learn that even if something look like strange, that doesn't mean it's not true...

-Alright... I will help you... After all, I don't see a better road to follow to discover my past...
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 pm
After her meeting with her gang Camula made her way back outside. She decided to take a stroll around the ship since she had nothing else better to do. During her stroll Victor was looking out into the vast expanse of the ocean. As she passed him she pushed him out of her way.

"Move it!" she exclaimed.

But she underestimated her own strength, for Victor fell off the guard rail and crashed into the sea. Camula just watched as the poor fool was flailing around trying to stay afloat till his head finally vanished beneath the curtain of water. Camula just laughed at the event that had unfolded.

"Well I guess he wasn't part of this story after all" she said cruelly.

(Masquerade has been kicked off due to inactivity and him exclaiming that he was going to be busy.)

Last edited by Liyana on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 pm
Airam turns the corner of the ship as she watches as Camula pushes a person over the side of the ship. "NOW there is the Camula of old," Airam says clapping "now if she'd only push Hans over my day would be perfect".

Airam just walks off Laughing
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 pm
Hans is turning the corner to the edge of the boat with Loyd when he sees Camula push Victor off the boat. They quickly dash back to there rooms.

Hans: I guess they have already started
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat   Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat - Page 6 Icon_m11

Invite to Duelist's Trial/Boat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next